Haxby Stud - Laconda, Sweet Lady

• Development Committee

Elaine, this is so unfair. I love everything about your scrapbook! It's so neat and well-organized I don't know what to do with myself anymore :sob: I'm crazy in love with your creativity on the headlines. Please teach me your ways! :sparkling_heart:

• PR Committee

So excited to see more from this blog! I love the presentation and colors!

• Holy ... Your horses are amazing! I LOVE Hendrix! What a face he has, so much character! <3

And those facilities!! <3

I can't wait to see more - give us more!!

• Amazing facilities, perfect horses too, but i'm inlove for Hendrix HX <3 <3 <3

• So many pretty horses and those facilities, they look amazing with that scenery :heart_eyes:

• Hello I'm here to second Alexa and also ban u for being to good. You already KNOW how much I love that white barn and the white and green color palette you've got going on!!! I remember when I first saw it on the old ES forum before it moved back to proboards. I cried I rly did :sob: Also I said it on slack already but your horses have the cutest bridges and thats A FACT.

• Your horses are absolutely gorgeous, I love the way they look! Their eyes are so soft and the eyelashes gahhh I can't handle it. Also your facilities are to die for! I seriously want to move right in. I am about to be so obsessed with this scrapbook <3

• YOU'RE BACK!!! Cant describe how stunning this is!! Making me want to scrap my blog! Your photos are so soft and smooth and the detail in your horses is phenomenal! Love them all but especially Biscuits and Rolex!

• gaaaaaah Elaine 😭😭
    I missed your pretty horses and your pictures.
    And i'm so happy to see Biscuits 😍😍😍

• alt text
    alt text

@Alexa-la-Coupe you're too silly! I love you! :heart:

@Diana-Sæterbakken Aw Diana!! You're being too nice! I didn't know if the headlines were going to come out nice tbh with you!! And it's you that needs to teach me your ways! :heart_eyes_cat:

@Danielle-Maddox Thank you so much, Danielle!! :heartpulse:

@Elena-Winther Ah!! Thank you! Hendrix is one of my fav boys I have ever made :sob: I'm so glad! And thank you! They aren't all that but it'll o for now lol

@Ian-Salvatore I'm so glad everyone is liking Hendrix! Thank you!!!

@Therese-Lind Gosh thank you so much Therese! That is such a compliment coming from you cause I love your facilities & horses :sob:

@Denn-Hanes I just keep getting banned by you guys :sob: lol thank you!! I thought it'd look kinda cool since the site is white & green lol plus mostly bc I thought it would look cute being in Praaven and all! I don't know what you mean by that Denn they are just normal bridges! lol but thank you!! I love you!!

@Michelle-Frohman Thank you so much, Michelle!!! :heart:

@Neeve-Kalford YES! Hopefully, for good I promise I'm going to try & stay for a long time lol Aw pls don't! Your scrapbook is perfect! :heart:

@Maria-Jones Aw thank you, Maria!! Yes Biscuits is so stunning I can't wait to take another pic of him!! :heart_eyes:

• damn your horses are so gorgeous… and your facilities… and your pictures... and your sim -- just everything basically! XD

• Amaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiiing picture aain love that coat, and horse.

• Oh hello there stunner! :heart_eyes: Zeppe have for sure herited his handsomeness to his baby, he's truly beautiful and I can't wait to see what future have in plans for him but I see that it have already started really well :D and your editing is flawless too! :heart_eyes:

• Dear lord..... what is this perfection!! The colours in this are fabulous! And that horse, the coat, that tail, the mane!!! I cant.....I just cant. I need a horse from you!

• @Neeve-Kalford said in Haxby Stud - Hendrix HX - A day in the grassy arena:

Dear lord..... what is this perfection!! The colours in this are fabulous! And that horse, the coat, that tail, the mane!!! I cant.....I just cant. I need a horse from you!

And the dam is a KPE horse ;)

He looks stunning Elaine! I had to wait for a day or two to read this because it was a hassle to see over the phone! :O Maybe darker letters next time, please? Love the layout but it's a bit too bright I had to open it above a black background!

And yeees, new arenaaas :star: That's the stuff!

• Thank you guys :sob: :heart: I'll reply in full on my next update :wink:

• Oh Elaine your scrapbook is wonderful! It's so clean and elegant. I love your facilities, it looks so professional. The outdoor arenas with the trees in and around them are terribly perfect. The colours are so monotone or something, you did a wonderful job! (By the way, isn't Praaven a wonderful world?! :see_no_evil:) Also my god Elaine Hendrix is incredible! Look at that face! His sweet marking and the fact that he's soo shiny :heart_eyes: I can't wait to see more of your pictures, and it's great to see you posting again! :heart:

• ahhh I completely missed this album, oh my goodness it's so elegant, your horses, :cry: so beautiful, and the facilities :sob: so good. Hendrix is STUNNING, green is certainly his colour,

also, "Hendrix HX" and "LMEC Led Zeppelin," quality names

• @Lidija-Rotherford oh my gosh a Casteli baby! Didnt even realise! This makes my heart happy

• I love y'all :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.