Haxby Stud - Mr. Stig, Palm Tree Jumping Clinic

• alt text
    alt text

• Happy Birthday @Christina-Lindblad it's an amazing gift, i love her coat... I would like to have a nice horse like this, it's a very nice gift <3

• Happy Birthday :slight_smile: the gift has become a pretty lady, I love her coat really reminds me of chocolate haha

• Omg!! 😍😍😍 That was an BIG surprise, she’s truly gorgeous!!! Thank you so much ❤️ And Thanks to all of you others too for b-day congrats ❤️

• Holy crap! This looks absolutely amazing as always, haha! <3

• Holy woah! That horse is just stunning! @Christina-Lindblad truly is a lovely person and deserves that horse! :heart:
    Happy birthday sweet Christina! I wish you have the best day!

Great job on that horse! :heart_eyes:

• PR Committee

Yay! Happy Birthday @Christina-Lindblad you are one lucky lady!

• Happy birthday @Christina-Lindblad , I hope you have a happy happy birthday! <3

Absolutely stunning horse! (As always, of course)

• Happy Birthday Christina!
    Wow that horse is so gorgeous, you really outdid yourself on that!

• PR Committee

It was such a sweet kind thing to do, make a birthday gift; and such a beautiful horse too. I'm still so happy I did cave on your import service, I absolutely adore the girl I got, but I thoroughly enjoy admiring each horse you've made recently; and this beauty for Christina is no exception :two_hearts:

• alt text
    alt text

Before & After https://imgsli.com/NzMyNA

Thank you everyone for wishing Christina those sweet birthday wishes!! And for the sweet comments on the horse!

• I can totally see why she's your fav - uummmm - I meant one of your favourite horses :D She's really really pretty <3
    And the picture shows that off :D well done ^.^ Looking forward to your other entries :D

• Jolene is so pretty, her tail makes me curious, why is it white? Also, I love it when people upload before and after pics

• @Kára-Morgan Thank you! ;) Currently working on them rn!

@Aurora-Bianchi Thank you! She is a gulastra plume bay! That's why she has a white tail :)

• Wow. Very beautiful photo :heart_eyes:

• The atmosphere is so calming and realistic. Ofc I'm lovin' Jolene as well - she has such a cute look to her :cry:

• ahhhhh I'm so in love with Jolene, she's just such a lovely little lady :sob: She looks so good here! You did an amazing job with your entry!! (honestly though, I could stare at Jolene all day)

• Stunning edit as always Elaine!

• Gorgeous! Your edits are always so amazing and soft, I love that tail! So pretty, I'm in love with her, I can wait to see more! :heart_eyes:

• Jolene is stunning as always <3 She's one of my favs on EC too, I just adore her white tail it makes her stand out from the crowd <3 The entry looks fab, I can't say that I know much about ridden showing (well tbh I know nothing lol) but it looks good to me, especially the atmosphere :heart_eyes:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.