Fire Wolf Equestrian Center | 06.25

• alt text

Sigma's Noctis and snowy martini morning

This horse will always remind me about my dear friend. I created Noctis for him. I know he really liked my pixel horses.
    Unfortunately, our friendship died, and I can't even think about him because the memories are making me depressed and cry.
    Also, I'm after a broken collarbone, that's why I wasn't able to post any picture here.
    Please, wish me good luck and keep your fingers crossed for me!

• alt text

Regina Vale with Aehrenthal's Rhone, our Selle Français stallion.
    For us, winter is almost over!

Today I opened my game for the first time this year. Yes, that's how my "coming back" looks like.
    I'll have to reinstall Sims, I have no clue what happened but I can't install any sim3pack file. Daaamn too many problems on my head
    Well, how's get going guys? :)

• alt text
    Lilith Sunday and TMBR/Sigma's Fräulein
    Another training day! Watching Finny's progress is a big pleasure for me.

Well well

• Awe Elené your pictures are so sweet. :heart:
    Firstly, wow I can't believe Maple is still around! I made her before I started here, so she was one of my very first horse's here. :two_hearts: Here's a picture of her in 2014 :scream: Maple in 2014 :heart:
    Anyways Alanit is really a nice looking guy, and Sigma's Fräulein is a really a nice horse. Can't wait to see more updates from you. :smile:

• @Zinnia-Arvi said in Fire Wolf Equestrian Center | 01.27:

Awe Elené your pictures are so sweet. :heart:
    Firstly, wow I can't believe Maple is still around! I made her before I started here, so she was one of my very first horse's here. :two_hearts: Here's a picture of her in 2014 :scream: Maple in 2014 :heart:
    Anyways Alanit is really a nice looking guy, and Sigma's Fräulein is a really a nice horse. Can't wait to see more updates from you. :smile:

Thanks a lot Zinnia! I can't believe Maple was made so many years ago. She has really changed, I'm glad I have her in my stable :heart_eyes:

• alt text

alt text
    So! I was working on it for quite long time.

Meet Sendrix!
    Sendrix is an unique horse for us. Not only because of being first draft horse in Fire Wolf Equestrian Center- he's a 6 years old Boulonnais stallion, and he's the fourth registered horse of this breed. Oh yes I can say I'm proud of myself
    We started to call him Marsy. Well who knows why.

alt text
    alt text
    ^I'm sorry honey but you'll never become a sport horse^
    From today, he'll compete in Halter and Draft Horse Showing!

I like rare breeds

• Kayla looked really sad when she found out her favourite horse, Andromeda has been sold.
    Fortunately her sadness wasn't long, she got a new booboo to take care of, and she just fell in love with him!

alt text

alt text

This is Moccachino, our new 7 yo stallion. -3-
    Mochi represents another quite rare breed, (SA) Vlaamperd. We were lucky that we were able to buy him!
    He's competing in Dressage. We hope he'll become great-prospering horse in our stable!

Here's first training of Kayla and Moccachino.
    alt text

"Mochi please don't move just for a while, I'd like to take you a nice picture..."
    Nah
    alt text
    :thinking:

• I love Sendrix. All the fluff.
    That last picture of Maccachino looking in the camera is so cute.

• Moccachino makes me want to drink one <3 Good luck with him!

• @Jase-Sunshine said in Fire Wolf Equestrian Center | 02.10:

I love Sendrix. All the fluff.
    That last picture of Maccachino looking in the camera is so cute.

Aww, thank you! <3

@Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in Fire Wolf Equestrian Center | 02.10:

Moccachino makes me want to drink one <3 Good luck with him!

Nothing's better than a cup of good coffee :coffee: Thanks a lot!

Let me show you another one of my newest horses!

alt text

This time, say "hello" to Vanaheim's Magnolia- 3 years old Selle Français mare (from @Rachel-Deacon's horses ^^). I just can't believe how is that possible a young filly like she can like work with a human so much.
    Soon she'll start to compete in Eventing.
    (And a little piece of Feuertänzer, looking for his neighbours in the background)

• What a lovely bay! I love the unique perspective of this photo :smile:

• @Isabella-Khrazenzia said in Fire Wolf Equestrian Center | 02.16:

What a lovely bay! I love the unique perspective of this photo :smile:

Ooh, thank you very much! <3

Good evening! Or morning
    And so how are you today?

alt text

These two guys are definitely feeling good.
    Sigma's Gestalt, FWEC Poetry of the Night and their pasture exercises.
    I never showed you Pierre before. He's a 4,5 yo Dutch Warmblood stallion, competing in Eventing.

By the way, Gestalt is still available for a stud!
    (recommended by me)

• Such stunners :D which of them is Gestalt? :D

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in Fire Wolf Equestrian Center | 02.23:

Such stunners :D which of them is Gestalt? :D

Gestalt is the white-tailed one :blush:

• Gestalt is stunning! Wow! <3

• @Elené-Mikrelew Okay :D too bad I already planned all my breedings :smirk: he is fine <3

• testing Carmen's new poses
    alt text

Agnes Harkins with GRG Passionata.
    Passa is the first horse in our stable with International title. Currently she's holding 220 points in Eventing :blush:

No time for sitting in Sims againnn

• Congratulations on reaching that last title. It is a great feeling reaching it for the first time. Wish you luck, that there will follow a lot more.
    She is looking fab together with your sim.

• Great that he reached so much Pointes!
    He looks great 😊

• Woooow! It's great to see Passionata again and even so successfull as well :two_hearts:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.