Ryan Stud - 18th November

• The tragedy that is unanswered love... we’ve all been there dear Citylights! :laughing:
    Both are gorgeous btw <3

• Hi,
    I came to say that I'll take a break from all Sims things. I get actually headache from even thinking of Sims and it feels like as if I a allergic to it. :joy: So, with this being said, enjoy my WIP thing that looks awfull right now but will look hopefully beautiful as the original pic itself.
    And yeah, the dog looks like some chinese dragon that saw something it shouldnt have seen. lol
    See u somewhere soon!
    0_1571941821304_Screenshot (285).png

• I'm sorry but I can swear it'll be awesome as always

• Sometimes a break is really helpful to find more motivation again :slight_smile: Can't wait to see more beautiful horse pics of yours again in November :heart:

• We've got some basecolors! :joy:
    Nah, just kidding. I wasnt able to make some bigger progress because I had some long school days and I've found an amazing chinese drama that has some understand-able subtitels and...I fell in love with it.
    0_1572372475514_Screenshot (304).png
    Daoming Si, u've got my heart.
    0_1572372749200_upload-1341a20d-aad0-4962-8385-78c50b603227
    (He's the 2nd from the left side.)

• Hi I'm back or at least halfway there.
    I have found some time to edit two pictures and I lowky really like the outcome.
    Can't say that I feel motivated but I feel definitely like editing a lot of pictures again.
    0_1572886284355_valkyrie6.jpg
    Valkyrie looking here like a full moviestar!
    This edit took be about 30 mins - which is actually really quick but actually I barely edit pictures that take me more than 2h. I'm a kind of speedy editor. :joy:
    Here's version 2 without the text.
    0_1572886508809_jacardo.jpg
    This beautiful chunky boy u have seen a few posts earlier. I friiiiiickin love how chunky he looks. I mean, look at those legs.
    And also loooook at his beautiful beautiful beautiful head.
    Can't wait to take some more pictures of him but first I need to rape my game a little to make it work again like a smoooooooth baby.

• Nice pics! That bay is to die for! What breed is that chunky boy? :heart_eyes:
    alt text

• Walkyrie and Chunky boy are so wow :heart_eyes: Real stars :D

• 0_1573149621392_bp.png
    0_1573150177403_migni.jpg
    I've finished my first bright S4 picture in this whole year. I usually edit my Sim-pictures always in dark backgrounds or add some eyecatchy neon-things. But not this time.
    I had really fun doing this edit and I tried to use some hacks that I've learned from my school.
    If u want to know the song, listen to this.
    Thank you and see u maybe again on saturday.... * whispers in mysterious *

• Leo De Donner
    A beautiful import horse that I've done for @Juliet-Foster . Sometimes I am thinking if I should open a import service but then I remember that I don't really like creating markings because they aren't good enough. Leo is having one of my self-made markings and I would say that this time it went...kind of okay.
    0_1573406867281_leo de donner.jpg

• "kind of okay"? It looks amazing!

• The wind blowed the leafes from the trees.
    Autumn was soon to be here. The first trees have let their colourful, green leafes behind and begun to turn into gold before the winter would arrive. It was exactly this time of the year where I was checking out some auctions to look for some horses for my little project.
    The wind blowed my hair in my face, the leafes rustled again, causing me to look up.
    And then, then I saw him.
    His big, beautiful face looking exactly at me. Those brown eyes made me feel as if he was looking only at me. His dark, thick mane was dancing with the wind, he looked so calm, he wasn't paying attention to anything else beside me.
    It was as if he and me froze in time.
    Only him and me, me and him.
    Konan and me.
    0_1573416763947_konan.jpg
    (I have to apologize if I suck at writing storys. I am not really good at keeping them up but this time, I really want to try.)

• He’s stunning! I love this picture it’s like I can just feel the breeze through my hair :heart_eyes:

• Your edits are gorgeous!

• I'm stunned by your pixel ponies! :scream: :heart_eyes:

• 0_1573997920879_header.jpg
    And here is my new little project. I'm planning to have a little side-barn with only trakehners. I'll introduce some more fantastic horses to u in the couple of days!
    The header will change a thousand times but this here is my first rough idea. It'll get better soon, don't worry. :joy:
    I'll explain the idea of SF9 in the coming days! <3

• Wow I love Trakehners ! I'm very impatient ! :D

• 0_1573997940522_header.jpg
    A couple weeks passed by and I was still looking for some horses. It felt like as if I got addicted.
    Which..sounds kind of rough right now but trust me, if u would have seen all those beautiful horses that I've seen...u would have understood me. Today my path crossed this beautiful little clumsy thing.
    Her name is Kiranga and I've heard some funny rumors about her. First off, she reminds me of a panda and pandas are cute. Soooo that means that Kiranga is just as cute as a panda but the difference is that pandas do nothing except eating bamboo. Did u knew that pandas get sulky when they don't get bamboo? And that bamboo has not a lot of good things for the panda like vitamins?
    Oh wait, I need to come back to the topic.
    Okay, okay. Hopefully this beautiful panda-referenced mare will bring me a lot for the future.
    Because...I bought her and yeah...heh.
    Kiranga was also described as a power-rocket under the saddle and I can't wait to check it out by myself.
    0_1573748026904_kiri.jpg
    (Sorry for this crap edit, something is not really working with my hand. :joy: )

• lovely horse! and the editing is so neat <3

• @Fernanda-Luchetta said in Ryan Stud - 15th November // Kiranga:

Just wow!
    I can't really handle your edits - I love your style :heart_eyes:

thank you!

@Therese-Lind said in Ryan Stud - 15th November // Kiranga:

Jumps are a pain in the butt, for that reason I definitely prefer to take dressage pictures lol. What a jumper he is <3 Lovely pictures :heart_eyes:

i actually love making jumpin pics way more than dessage, lol.a nd thank you!

@Elaine-Rose said in Ryan Stud - 15th November // Kiranga:

Wow your edits are so pretty! And Zodiax is such a handsome boy!

ahhhhhhhh! thank you!

@Laura-Quest said in Ryan Stud - 15th November // Kiranga:

I think I like it :laughing: But really, they're gorgeous, I love the coat :heart_exclamation:

shimme shimme ko ko bop, who doesn't liiike it, haha!

@Regina-Walker said in Ryan Stud - 15th November // Kiranga:

Nice pics! That bay is to die for! What breed is that chunky boy? :heart_eyes:
    alt text

hes a PSL stallion!

@Luna-Smit said in Ryan Stud - 15th November // Kiranga:

He’s stunning! I love this picture it’s like I can just feel the breeze through my hair :heart_eyes:

thank you! glad it came out as I wanted it!

@Lidija-Rotherford said in Ryan Stud - 15th November // Kiranga:

Your edits are gorgeous!

thank yu!

@Regina-Walker said in Ryan Stud - 15th November // Kiranga:

I'm stunned by your pixel ponies! :scream: :heart_eyes:

thank u a lot!

@Shagaia-Nedja'ri said in Ryan Stud - 15th November // Kiranga:

Wow I love Trakehners ! I'm very impatient ! :D

uh uh me too!

@Jade-Nguyen said in Ryan Stud - 15th November // Kiranga:

lovely horse! and the editing is so neat <3

ahhhhh thank you very very very much!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.