❄ Wintherland Equestrian ❄ 01.09.2019 | Facility previews

• alt text
    Staff
    The staff at Wintherland Equestrian is carefully chosen when hired, so we know they meet our top-quality standards. All staff takes part in the daily life of Wintherland - both in the training and in the stable. We are taking good care of our staff and supports each other in both the stablelife and private life.
    Elena Winther Alexander Grayson Diana Jenkins
    Elena Winther Alex Grayson Diana Jenkins
    Owner / Main rider ❄ Dressage Co-Owner / Manager Rider / Stable-hand ❄ Dressage
    Simone Jensen Coming soon
    Simone Jensen
    Rider / Stable-hand ❄ Dressage / Show Jumping Role ❄ Discipline
    Horses
    The top priority at Wintherland is to have healthy, happy athletes. All horses are out of the most prestitious bloodlines. We mainly focus on breeding Danish Warmblood horses, and a few other Warmblood-breeds, but have also room for some other breeds.
    All horses are being trained by our team of professionel riders and trainers.
    Zenon Blue WL Mr. Magic WL High Heels WL
    Zenon Blue WL Mr. Magic WL High Heels WL
    Danish Warmblood Stallion ❄ Dressage Danish Warmblood Stallion ❄ Dressage Danish Warmblood Mare ❄ Dressage
    Famous Fortune WL Tulip's Dream WL Marisol WL
    Famous Fortune WL Tulip's Dream WL Marisol WL
    Danish Warmblood Mare ❄ Dressage Danish Warmblood Broodmare ❄ Dressage Danish Warmblood Mare ❄ Dressage
    Miss Pixie WL Faustix WL Fürstentanz WL
    Miss Pixie WL Faustix WL Fürstentanz WL
    Danish Warmblood Mare ❄ Dressage Danish Warmblood Stallion ❄ Dressage Danish Warmblood Stallion ❄ Dressage

• Uh, love your presentation and the fact that you have a RP spot in hiring ;)

• @Lidija-Rotherford thank you Lidija :smile: yeah, we thought that we would post it up in case someone might knew of a good stablehand ;)

• alt text
    Summer girls - introducing the mares
    At Wintherland Equestrian we currently have 3 lovely mares; High Heels WL, Famous Fortune WL and Tulip's Dream WL. Let's take a closer look at the mares, shall we?

High Heels WL
    High Heels WL
    Danish Warmblood | 4 years old | Dressage
    High Heels - also known as "Queen B" is the queen of the stables. She is a "If you want something, ask politely. And then kiss my hoof"-kind of horse. A real mare. She knows she looks beautiful, and she knows how to boss the humans around. She can be a real pain in the a.., but if you first find a way for her to trust you, she is you life-partner. Oh.. and just wait to see how she moves!

Famous Fortune WL
    Famous Fortune WL
    Danish Warmblood | 6 years old | Dressage
    Famous Fortune - known as Allie in the stables - is a real sweetheart. She is kind in every possible way and loves to please her rider. She is really easy to ride and to take out to competitions. She doesn't spook, but enjoys being in the center of the attention. In the stable she just stands and look at you until you come over to say 'Hi' and maybe pet her a little.

Tulip's Dream WL
    Tulip's Dream WL
    Danish Warmblood | 7 years old | Broodmare
    Last but not least, we have Tulip - or in formal: Tulip's Dream WL. She is a very sweet and kind lady, but due to an accident in the paddock when she was just 2 years old, she is not being ridden. She has an injury in her neck, and after one to many attempts to ride her with out being bucked off in pain, Elena and Alex has decided that Tulip is meant to be in our Breeding Programme. Tulip has some really great gaits, so we hope to see her bring those to her future foals.

• Ooo I love seeing another dressage focused blog pop up! All your horses are so cute, I can’t choose a favourite! Though I’m definitely excited to see photos of them under saddle!

• alt text
    Replies
    @Wilder-M-Bernardi Thank you so much for your comment! It is so nice to hear someone else being excited for dressage too! :D Keep your eyes out - I hope to get the boys out in the arena soon ;)

Summer girls
    Elena and Diana brought the three mares down to the beach today. We have in the past few weeks been taking the girls out for quite a few walks in the area. The mares really love the nature around the property, and they have all really behaved them self. We are actually quite impressed with how sweet they have been on the walks.
    Summer girls at Wintherland Equestrian
    From left to right: Tulip's Dream WL, Famous Fortune WL and High Heels WL

• They are all so stunning! :heart:

• Awww look at those pink spots on the mare's lips :heart_eyes:

• alt text
    Replies
    @Jill-Reyes and @Aurora-Bianchi Thank you both for your comments <3

Meet the boys
    We currently have two boys in the stables, and I think it is time to take a closer look at them - what do you think?

Zenon Blue WL
    Zenon Blue WL
    Danish Warmblood | 4 years old | Dressage
    Zenon Blue WL, in daily terms just 'Blue', is the king of the stable. He is everyones favorite, and he knows it! He loves the kisses on the muzzle and loves the grooming time. He is a bit handfull to ride, since he sometimes spooks easily, but Elena is getting to know him in every ride, and they are actually beginning to be quite the pair in the arena. Blue has an exceptionel bright future ahead of him, and we can't wait to start showing him in competitions!

Mr. Magic WL
    Mr. Magic WL
    Danish Warmblood | 5 years old | Dressage
    Magic is out little spotted pony .. or not some much. He is actually 16.7 in height, so not so much of a pony. Magic is the sweetest stallion you can imagine. He takes really good care of his rider and does everything to please her. He is an independent horse, and doesn't bother if the other horses are leaving him. This trait makes him so easy to take out for hacks or competitions, since he only cares for his rider being well and safe. Oh - and he loooooves being clipped! And scratched - especially inside his left ear!

• Both are just stunning! :heart_eyes: can't wait to see more horses of yours <3

• alt text
    Replies
    @Claire-von-Hohenfeld | Thank you, Claire <3 It means so much to see your comment.

Oh my Blue...
    Zenon Blue WL & Elena Winther
    After a long day in the stables and the office, she finally got some time to spend with her favorite horse in the stable. She had actually planned to do a late night ride around the property, but when she approached the stallion, she wasn't long to change the plans. Blue was looking at her with his big, brown eyes, ready to just cuddle for a while. Diana, Elena's best friend and stablehand, had been letting a haybale sitting in front of some of the stalls, and after a quick push, Elena had moved it over in front of the stalldoor, to sit and have a moment with Blue. They both needed the time they were having together. Just the two of them. With all the moving and settling in at the new stable and rebuildings of the property, they hadn't had time to be just the two of them..
    And tomorrow was a big day for the stable - Alex had been out for the last two days, and from what he had told Elena on the phone earlier this evening, he was not bringing the lorry back empty...

• I can not wait to see the facilities, Blue is so stuning <3

• PR Committee

Absolutely love the dapples on Xenon Blue! Your studs are super handsome!

• alt text
    Replies
    @Ian-Salvatore Thank you (: <3 I am still working on our facilities, but I have a few photos to show as previews today (:
    @Danielle-Maddox Thank you so much Danielle! I love those dapples on Blue too! <3

Facilities previews
    I have a small preview of our facilities to show to you guys today. We are still working on some decorating in the stable and to finish some landscaping around the property... But.. Today I will show you some bits and pieces from our home.
    WL Facility preview
    Stable, feedroom and tackroom
    WL Facility preview
    Dressage arena, jumping/other arena and roundpen
    WL Facility preview
    Indoor dressage arena and office with riders area

• Your facilities are so beautiful! They look very clean and professional, and I love how light and open they look - definitely somewhere for fancy horses to live :information_desk_person_tone1:

• ooooo I love it! It looks so professional and pristine! Love the indoor arena!

• omg the riding indoor arena is a dream :o I really adore how many details you included with decor :D It looks really great <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.