Hello! (:

• Hi Equus!

I thought I would just come in and say Hi to all of you.. I am new to this community. My name is Elena, and I am from Denmark.
    I am the proud owner of Wintherland Equestrian, where we breed and compete Danish Warmblood horses in dressage.

I can't wait to be a part of this community! Hopefully I'll see you around in the forum - and soon in Slack, when my application is accepted! (:

• welcome to you here Elena ;)

• Thank you, Ian! :D

• Welcome Elena! Let me tell you of the bat, I adore the sim in your profile picture, she's super gorgeous :heart_eyes: And I've been snooping through your blog a bit as well, you've got some pretty horses <3

• @Jill-Reyes Ooooh thank you so much! I am so glad to get some feedback on my sims and horses <3

• Hi Elena! Welcome to EC :smile: I already saw your blog and your horses are gorgeous, I'm excited to see more! One again, love seeing another dressage simmer on here, we need more of them haha! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

• PR Committee

Hi Elena, welcome to Equus! :two_hearts:

• Hello there, Elena! Welcome to Equus Community - we are excited to have you around :two_hearts:

• Moderation Committee

Hello and welcome neighbour ;)
    If you need any help my DM is open 24/7. Both here and on slack (I answer faster on slack tho)

• Thank you! So glad to see some nice people here (:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.