[SOLD] Titled Warmblood Sale

• PR Committee

These three horses are for sale purely because they don't really fit into my stable anymore, but I'm very fond of them so these aren't necessarily going to be sold to the first interested buyer, I want a good home for them. Their all very close to their last 200 International Champion title so they would be good investments for a breeding stable, or to continue competing.

VPE Flamenco SOLD

alt text
    VPE Red Label is a roan Dutch Warmblood stallion, he did dabble in eventing too at one point before I overcrowded that discipline :flushed: He's currently at 195 points in show jumping and he has custom white markings as well as a custom roan marking. Looking for around $35k for him

VPE Dagonet SOLD

This will finish when the horses are all sold and moved to their new homes. As much as I'd like someone to just finish entering them in a few shows to get to their 200 point title, it isn't a rule by any means and I'd be just as happy for these guys to be used for RP, on another forum etc. They deserve more attention than they get with me, that's all. Prices are negotiable for the right home; and I'm also open to trades if your that low on money, he just deserves a better home. There's no app to send in but if you're interested then feel free to message me here or on slack :two_hearts:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.