[ENDED] 2gen Norwegian Warmblood Stallion (custom markings)

• Please do not share the horse (mass download). Only share (to new owner) files if they are being sold. Do not reuse the his custom marking and please do not share them with anyone

Do not alter coat or conformation in any way. Shine and detail markings may be edited though as long as it doesn't affect the coat too much as i understand everyone has their own preferences.

Please do not change His name as it has been given for a reason. Also, please do not remove or add your own prefix. The horse has to keep LWS.

This horse is being sold off as show horse. So please please please, enter him in every show possible.

you may geld/breed him as you wish. If you are interested in selling him, please contact me first as i may want to buy him back.

Please add an emoji to your first bid so i know you have read the rules. :rosette:

LWS BOLTJET

Breed Norwegian Warmblood
    Gender Stallion
    DOB 12/17
    Color Bay
    Genotype Ee/Aa
    Height 17,5 hh
    Discipline Show Jumping
    Secondary Discipline Dressage

He still doesn't get bonus pts from his parents but they are both active so don't worry he will get it :)
    He comes with custom markings :)
    0_1566915930532_Screenshot-16.jpg

Starting bid: $6,000
    Min.bid: $1,000
    no max bid
    Autobuy is available if he doesn't have any bids

• Tiny bump

• Bump...........

• he's beautiful! SB! <3

• 7k! He is really handsome 😍 sorry @Irene-Duarte 😇

• Both accepted 🤩

• @Celia-Acosta

Congratulations you just got yourself a new stallion, once the payment has been sent send me a PM with your email so I can send him over 😁

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.