† ♦ Diamond Bar Ranch ♦ † 9/11 SLEC Geronimo †

• alt text
    Diamond Bar Ranch, or DBR, was founded by Chloe West in 2016. Originally known as Black Oak Stables, and then Black Oak Stables & Stud. We specialize in breeding quality stock horses, mostly AQH & APH.

alt text

Galileo's Wannabea Smooth Machine, 6 Year Old, Bay Brindle Thoroughbred mare. Competed in Show Jumping Bred by @Marc-Sanders
    Edit by Luna Seanight
    alt text
    Edit by Myself
    alt text

• Post #2:

alt text
    alt text
    This fine little filly is settling in nicely, she's definitely a "watcher", observing the ranch hands as they work around the facilities. She's so sweet, always willing to greet us at the nearest fence, and talking to us to try and earn herself a few extra scratches.

Bred by @Kody-Böhming

• I did a Barn Commission!
    alt text alt text alt text
    alt text alt text alt text
    alt text alt text alttext

• Post #3

alt text

Our newest addition to the team, who will be showing in Dressage and Show Jumping. Bred by @Dimitri-Dane.

alt text
    alt text alt text

• Post #4:

alt text
    WPW Twisted Rituals, bred by @Puck-Cantrell strutting his stuff this evening in the dimming light.
    Edit by the incredible @Daiana-Amatto
    alt text

• Post #5:

alt text
    EYEC Travelers Way, AKA Stormy, bred by @Marquis-Moulin
    -> Stormy was the 1st Vanner to ever grace the presence of Diamond Bar Ranch, as Chloe was looking for a more Dressage focused horse.
    Chloe had spent the majority of the morning in the small, outdoor paddock, where one of the barn hands had turned Stormy out that morning. She was prepared and highly determined to get the fillies hair under control... or at least the illusion of control... She wielded a large, freshly filled bottle of Show shine, a de-tangler and conditioner, a soft bristled brush, and a bag of hair bands.
    Two beautiful blue eyes, locked on Chloe, made their way to the gate as she was latching it behind her. For a younger horse, the little filly had a heap of silky locks, and her tail had a tendency to drag on the ground, staining the pearly white strands. That was unacceptable for Chloe. She patted the filly and scratched a small, accessible section of her neck, before putting a small scoop of oats in the feed bin. As Stormy enjoyed her mid morning snack, Chloe got to work.
    An hour or so in and Chloe's handy bottle of detangler was running dry. She rubbed Stormy's head, saying "Don't go anywhere, and don't you dare roll before I get back," as she ducked between the rails and jogged, bottle in hand, back into the barn.
    Chloe was focused on trying to get the nozzle twisted back on when she glanced up and noticed the paddock gate had been left open, and Stormy was now MIA. She glanced around frantically, returning to the barn to check the still empty stall that had been dubbed as the fillies when she arrived. She sat the bottle down and ran back to the paddock, then turned to follow the only small, dirt trail back into a small clearing behind the barn. Low and behold, hair still a flowing river of waves, Stormy grazed quietly on small blades of green grass.
    Chloe smiled and laughed, "Marquis said you were quite the escape artist, I didn't realize you would be so quick about showing me your underlying talent", the filly looked back over her shoulder, before nickering and tossing her head around, almost seeming to invite Chloe over to share her stolen snack.
    alt text

Edit by Luna Seanight <3

• Post #6:

alt text

alt text

Bred by @Ivan-Kanerva

• Post #7:

Replies!
    @Catriona-O-connolly, Ritz is an Irish Sport Horse Stallion!
    @Clementine-Laake Thank you SO much! Kaliko is 100% a total babe <3
    @Hannah-Smiths Thank you!
    @Marquis-Moulin , Shes mischievous, but totally worth it ;) We'll just be doing some "Baby-proofing" around the barn from now on!

Whoo! With the Forum down I had an abundance of pics piling up for you all (:

-> alt text

RDEC Nireguare entered her first hunter show! She was so well behaved and gave it everything she had. A job well done, a sweet moment caught after her round. @Fiora-Healy
    alt text alt text

alt text
    WRNGS Konabos, bred by @Dimitri-Dane, spent a few hours in the arena this evening to let out some steam. It's been so humid in our part that the horses have been stall bound in the climate controlled barn.
    alt text

alt text
    A new arrival at DBR, EEC The Heart Breaker, a young 3 Day Eventer, competed fearlessly alongside Chloe in her 1st show. (Some photos are unedited other than reins)
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text

• Post #8:

A little free jumping for the Oasis Free Jump Competition on Cavallo Sims!

DBR Keep The Cash alt text

Galileo's Wannabea Smooth Machine
    bred by @Marc-Sanders
    alt text

KR A Spark Of Danger
    bred by Jane
    alt text

WRNGS Klassic Kaliko
    bred by @Dimitri-Dane
    alt text

WPW Twisted Rituals
    bred by @Puck-Cantrell
    alt text

• Post #9:

Replies
    @Adriana-Laubach Thank you! He's defiantly a special one! Incredibly unique.

alt text
    BKE Predator Instincts & Chloe, taking a round in the arena this morning.

Who is Chloe West, without Predator? Predator is the #1 reason why I got started so actively & competitively in the equine part of Sims 3. I owe it all to this big painted warmblood.
    Predator is 9 years old now, and a Grand Prix jumper, holding over 800 points on another forum.
    alt text

• alt text

Engelbergs Mochaccino, bred by Tiffany Connell

Today was training day, although we compete with Mocha at a lower level, the mare is telling us in her own way that she's bored with her current level of "dancing".

Hair by Luna Seanight <3
    alt text

Bred by @Catriona-O-connolly, This girl has offically made our smaller south paddock her favorite place on the ranch, which so hapens to be one of our highly sought out wildlife area too. She seems to enjoy her alone time with the small birds and other animals, including a Barn Owl that frequently visits her, although he seems elusive to the camera.
    alt text

Also bred by the goddess @Catriona-O-connolly, this man is a HUNK and has stolen the hearts of every mare in his neigh-boring paddocks. He settled in quickly, his personality showing when he was turned into the arena to stretch after a long ride to the ranch. He also chased the flock of chickens that had ventured in to "clean" the arena after a day of training.

• alt text

alt text

WPW Artax (Left) & WPW Fortelle (Right). The monarch butterflies are migrating through the ranch, and in the process, taking a rest on some of our residents.

• You've got so many beauties in there! I specially love everything about the butterflies' photo, Artax looks stunning!
    Mocha, Diva and Ender also steals the scene with their flashy coats, and your roan Fortelle has hit my soft spot for that coat :two_hearts:

• @Fernanda-Luchetta you're absolutely too sweet, I love your comment so much. I am very lucky to own so many stunning horses honestly. Thankful to their OC's for the opportunity to call them mine.

• The quality of your pictures and your editing is amazing! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

• @Annalena-Voigt Thank you SO much! <3 Means the world. Although 98% of the hair is all pre-edited :)

• Those horses :heart_eyes:

• WHY did noone comment on this earlier!? Or rather: Why didn't I!? Your Pictures are gorgeous as well as your horses :D I'll be forever a fan of WRNGS Klassic Kaliko now. What a horse :O You're a lucky girl :D Your scrappy is bookmarked for sure :blush:

• @Eva-Evans RIGHT?!

@Kára-Evans Thank you! That means so much! I can't wait to post more for you to see ;) Kaliko is 100% in my top 5 horses lol EVERYONE loves this guy. I am lucky, for sure, blessed to own so many!

• CHLOE!!! :scream:
    This is perfection! <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.