† ♦ Diamond Bar Ranch ♦ † 9/11 SLEC Geronimo †

• I don’t know how i haven’t commented on your blog yet! Such beautiful horses (and pony 😉)

• Each of your horses is so unique color wise, it's amazing!

• Oww Chip looks like that naughty kid, am I right?

• awww look at him 😍😍😍 he's so cute

• Oh my! I think I just died out of cuteness overload <3 Chip is just the sweetest little boy, I can just imagine him with a toddler or a child on his back <3

• Replies:
    @Sadie-Woodson - Thank you! He's squish-able.
    @Gundrun-Ward - Thank you! It's an honor to have you comment here! I love your work! <3
    @Dawn-Austen - AH! Thank you for visiting! I hope you come back :see_no_evil:
    @Lidija-Rotherford - Thank you! I have a bunch of special, unique pons <3
    @Aurora-Bianchi - You are in fact, incredibly correct LOL He's always getting into trouble, including going as far as eating the other horses tails. He's had to go into his own paddock due to his bed habbit. :angry:
    @Maria-Jones - I'm head over boots for him!
    @Therese-Lind - I have pics soon of my niece on him! Her little blonde ponytail compliments him so much XD

A little stocky love here, catching our lovely mare Phaethon in her paddock this morning, before feeding, so >she had a bit of attitude towards us. No big deal though, as her bark is bigger than her bite, hopefully...

Bred by @Maci-Collins

alt text

• Look at my sweet girl, I am so happy she has found her forever home with you <3 She looks amazing at your place! And as always i love love love all your other horses because they are all amazing <3 i love you boo!

• Replies:
    @Maci-Collins - Shes a babe and I can't wait to start competing with her!

ART Moonshadow - Bred by @Puck-Cantrell

Edit by Luna Seanight
    alt text

Another new face, one of the cutest pumpkins in the patch for sure! Introducing Lexi Dunns new ride, Notos >HX, bred by @Elaine-Rose.

alt text

• alt text
    Happy to present this stunny 10yo boy to the team, SLEC Geronimo is such a sweet soul, ridden by DBR's dressage rider, Bridgette.

Purchased from @Ashley-Lamothe
    alt text

• He looks so beautiful at your barn! I wish you the best of luck with this guy <3

• I enjoy looking at your photos as each has their own character, stunning horses!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.