[OPEN] Hunting Dawn Stables Imports

• alt text
    Hunting Dawn Stables Imports

Are you looking for that perfect horse or companion to join your stables? Look no farther! Hunting Dawn Stables Imports finds the best horse or companion that is best suited for you. We are currently offering Horse and Dog imports. Read ahead for more information!

Rules
    ~ My prefix has to be used for each horse. (Dog's have a prefix if they have a 'show name.' ex. Dog Name of Alaine Kennel)
    ~ Hunting's is Stocks or Western Horses, Dawn's is Flat Racers, Endurance, TREC, etc.
    ~ Do not mass upload the horse or its marking
    ~ Do not change the show name or prefix - barn name can be changed
    ~ You're welcome to alter shine and detail markings to make it fit your game, do not alter the confo

Disclaimer:
    Each import will come with custom white markings (horse only), as well as photos for registration. There may be some markings that take longer than others because of complexity. I am willing to create any breed, but I am most comfortable with American Paints, American Quarter Horses, Thoroughbreds, and Arabians. For dogs, I can create almost any breed.
    If you want a marking based off a reference, please provide as many references pics as possible. The markings will not look exactly like the reference since I am not the greatest at making it exact.

Pricing

Horses:

Type Markings Price
    Basic No Markings or Face/Leg Markings Only $8,000
    Paint Tobianos, Sabinos, Splash, Toveros, Overos $10,000
    Appaloosa Any Appaloosa Pattern $12,000
    Combination Appaloosa & Paint Pattern Combined $14,000

If you would like an import, but can't afford it, contact me and we can work out a price! I mainly create imports for practice and satisfy my want for creating horses/dogs.

Dogs: Base price of $8,000, no custom markings come with them.

Examples:

alt text alt text alt text

• Hey, I guess I might be your first customer! (I'm new so I'm hunting for MANY services <3 )

• @Leila-Cabiles You may go ahead and apply now :)

• alt text
    Here is @Yu-Mi-Shimizu's import, a male Belgian Sheepdog!

alt text

• alt text
    New import for @Eric-Sobeck, a natural male Doberman!

alt text

I didn't have any doberman poses sadly

• alt text
    New import for @Fiora-Healy, a stunning Dark Bay Overo Thoroughbred stallion!

alt text

• Development Committee

He‘s so adorable! :heart_eyes:
    I might come back for another horse soon. :innocent:
    Thanks for offering this service!

• @Fiora-Healy I'm super happy you like him! I hope you do request another :)

• alt text
    New dog import created for @Maize-Winters, a stunning Black show-type Labrador Retriever female!

alt text

• alt text
    Dog import for @Anna-Hertler, a cute little Black & White Border Collie Female!

alt text

• alt text
    Horse import for @Marc-Sanders, a beautiful Chestnut Overo APH mare!

• :O I wish I could pay for one of these beauties <3

• @Leila-Cabiles I try to keep prices cheap to allow anyone to afford them, but trades may be accepted :)

• alt text

Another dog import for @Veola-Loveless, a beautiful Isabelle American Staffordshire Terrier female!
    alt text

• alt text

Dog import for @Maize-Winters, a cute liver Australian Kelpie boy!
    alt text

• alt text

Since I decided to open a kennel separate from my stables, any dog imports with a show name has the suffix of Alaine Kennel. An example is Mighty Force of Alaine Kennel. This is still open as well! Also offering a sale of 50% off all import prices, only available until December 1st!

• alt text

3 Dog Imports for @Maize-Winters, 2 Female and 1 Male English Bull Terriers. One female and the male are white, whereas the other female is a chocolate brindle. (Unfortunately, none of the poses I have in game fit these guys so they are in neutral pose.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    This is still open! I try to complete these within a few days depending on my work schedule. If you would like an import, but can't afford it, contact me and we can work out a price! I mainly create imports for practice and satisfy my want for creating horses/dogs.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.