Shadowhaven Arabians - Dream Warrior SH 10/5

• Another edit. This is Astrophel SH one of my new generation of horses just starting his career in Endurance.

alt text

• Moderation Committee

I love that you finally made a new blog :heart:
    Romeo is one of the most famous arabians on equus and that is pretty special. That picture looks like a fairytale and makes him even more special :heart:
    Astrophel looks like a baby with attitude, turning his butt to the camera :joy:

• PR Committee

The forum never told me you started a new blog :broken_heart: I think I saw your Romeo picture on facebook? Or maybe I'm just imagining that but ROMEO!! :heart_eyes_cat: He is honestly hands down my favourite Arabian on Equus; I remember donkeys years ago when I first joined, you were a member I admired so much and your Arabians were so stunning and unique, and so beautifully presented with your lovely editing. I had no confidence whatsoever to tell you how much I loved them all, but especially Romeo :kissing: :heart_eyes_cat: And now I have my own beloved Romeo baby (who is already titled in dressage, why did she grow up?!) I also get to call you my friend :two_hearts:
    Astrophel looks stunning, I can see why he turned to ignore the camera and instead admire all that beautiful landscape in the distance <3

• @Anna-Hertler I am a terrible slacker lately when it comes to my pixels. I am glad to have a new blog also though and hopefully I can keep adding to it.

@Callixta-Rosella I might have posted the Romeo Pic on facebook I don't remember lol. I have been meaning to start a new blog forever but I am a slacker. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your Romeo baby and glad shes doing well for you. I am also happy to call you my friend <3

• I bred a new horse This is Dream Warrior SH

alt text

• So pretty! I love a nice grey arab :heart_exclamation:

• 😍😍😍 what a pretty boy!

• What a handsome boy, Skye :heart_eyes:
    We really need to see more blog updates from you - your horses are such stunners and your editing is just adorable :two_hearts:

• I should just hire you to draw all the manes and tails of my Arabs <3 Look at that stunner and that soft mane and tail, you should show him off more! <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.