[CC][C:L10] [RESULTS:3/17] Show Jumping

• Competition Committee

Competition Committee
    Gumtree Stadium Classic I
    SHOW JUMPING
    13.03-15.03.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Chloe Dunbar

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC SHOW JUMPING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
    • HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
    • BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
    • AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
    • TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
    • OPEN (9): $675 entry fee
    • GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list

CountDown

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Can you please fix my three mistakes. I've recently put in for name changes so I have no idea if those will go through before this show closes or not..

ACT Jack Frost should be just "Jack Forst"
    RN Themistokles should be just "Themistokles"
    RN Runaway should be "RN Runaway (GER)"

• Competition Committee

@Breanna-Fahnestock said in [CC][C:L10] [ENDS:3/15] Show Jumping:

Can you please fix my three mistakes. I've recently put in for name changes so I have no idea if those will go through before this show closes or not..

Fixed hun :) if they go through before the show closes, I'll fix them up <3

• @Chloe-Dunbar said in [CC][C:L10] [ENDS:3/15] Show Jumping:

@Breanna-Fahnestock said in [CC][C:L10] [ENDS:3/15] Show Jumping:

Can you please fix my three mistakes. I've recently put in for name changes so I have no idea if those will go through before this show closes or not..

Fixed hun :) if they go through before the show closes, I'll fix them up <3

Thanks!

• Competition Committee

Apologies for the errors in all my entries. Obviously all entries listed as Johann Masters are mine as well. I had nails put on a couple days ago and have issues typing lmao.

• Competition Committee

@Johanna-Masters said in [CC][C:L10] [ENDS:3/15] Show Jumping:

Apologies for the errors in all my entries. Obviously all entries listed as Johann Masters are mine as well. I had nails put on a couple days ago and have issues typing lmao.

Haha, no worries, fixed them up for you :)

• Kingston AT's ID number should be 26248

• So I made a little mistake! Could KPE Casteli (#20217) be moved to Lvl8; RFE/MSE Perrarus Eximius Stell (#20583) moved to Lvl7 and DMS/HDC Damon (#5325) moved to Lvl9?

• I got Howler's name wrong (#760) Could you please change it to Howler HF? Thank you!

• The raw list form is telling me I made mistakes, I don't see them but if there is mistakes do you mind fixing them? :slight_smile: The mistakes are- (8796) Zamona von Rosendorn, (10430) Billy Boundary, (15768) York's Kelly, (20181) RME Gulliver.

• One of my entries has Dari instead of Daria in the owner's name. Could you fix that please? :relaxed:

• PR Committee

Pandora AT (25609) should be moved to Hopeful (2) :) Thank you!

EDIT: RDEC Socrates' ID should be 20685 as well :(

• Please can you delete the entry for Violette del Oro of Honiley?
    I'm not sure when the name changes will go through so I will just scratch her and wait for the next show. Thanks! <3

• Competition Committee

@Dimitri-Dane said in [CC][C:L10] [ENDS:3/15] Show Jumping:

Kingston AT's ID number should be 26248

@Lidija-Rotherford said in [CC][C:L10] [ENDS:3/15] Show Jumping:

So I made a little mistake! Could KPE Casteli (#20217) be moved to Lvl8; RFE/MSE Perrarus Eximius Stell (#20583) moved to Lvl7 and DMS/HDC Damon (#5325) moved to Lvl9?

@Merida-Dahmer said in [CC][C:L10] [ENDS:3/15] Show Jumping:

I got Howler's name wrong (#760) Could you please change it to Howler HF? Thank you!

@Zinnia-Arvi said in [CC][C:L10] [ENDS:3/15] Show Jumping:

The raw list form is telling me I made mistakes, I don't see them but if there is mistakes do you mind fixing them? :slight_smile: The mistakes are- (8796) Zamona von Rosendorn, (10430) Billy Boundary, (15768) York's Kelly, (20181) RME Gulliver.

@Daria-Burtseva said in [CC][C:L10] [ENDS:3/15] Show Jumping:

One of my entries has Dari instead of Daria in the owner's name. Could you fix that please? :relaxed:

@Callixta-Rosella said in [CC][C:L10] [ENDS:3/15] Show Jumping:

Please can you delete the entry for Violette del Oro of Honiley?
    I'm not sure when the name changes will go through so I will just scratch her and wait for the next show. Thanks! <3

All fixed :)

• Sorry for the mistake.. Ashbourne's Diana should be Ashborne's Diana! (22325)! Thanks <3

• Competition Committee

@Alice-Palmer said in [CC][C:L10] [ENDS:3/15] Show Jumping:

Sorry for the mistake.. Ashbourne's Diana should be Ashborne's Diana! (22325)! Thanks <3

Fixed :)

• I misspelled my name in Sweet Tart SHS' (6320) entry, it should be Constantine, sorry :P

• Can you please remove my entry:
    Karlina CH
    ridden by Anne Mehnert
    Level 4 amateur

I forgot Merida already entered her. : ) thank you

• Couple of mistakes :weary:

Can Orvil AT be moved to level 5, and #10424's name be corrected to PH Thornesele, please?

Thank you!

• PCRA Frimousse's ID should be 23949, not 23494 :P Thanks in advance :)

• Breed Committee

There's something wrong with the entry for Eastbourgh's Limerick Lady but I don't know what. Can you fix this please? thanks!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.