[CC][C:L10] [RESULTS UPDATE PLEASE RECHECK:3/17] Pony Show Jumping
Gumtree Junior Classic I
PONY SHOW JUMPING
13.03-15.03.2017 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Chloe Dunbar
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC PONY SHOW JUMPING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the PONY SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
- HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
- BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
- AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
- TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
- PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
- ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
- OPEN (9): $675 entry fee
- GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
Really important notice. I was alerted this evening about an issue with the results payouts not being quite right.
There was a glitch when I was doing the sheets for the results where the original sheet page for certain levels wasn't loading at all, so I couldn't run those results on those pages. I had thought of a possible (and as it turns out, incorrect) solution by duplicating those sheets. This seemed to work, and I had thought that everything was good.
However, I was alerted to the fact that those sheets were causing payouts to be listed as way off what they should be.
THIS HAS SINCE BEEN FIXED.
So, please recheck the results sheet above for your updated results in Level 4, Level 7 and Level 10 ONLY. No other levels were affected.
I will send out additional winnings shortly.
Many apologies for the inconvenience guys, and thank you so much for bearing with me!
Thanks for hosting and sorting out the problems Chloe!
This phase will remain open for 14 days from the time of this post.
You can submit any photo/story or a combination.
You can post up to 5 entries in this phase.
You may use how your horse did to inspire your RP or you can do anything related to the show - e.g. arriving at the show, watching a class, etc.
You may participate in the Roleplay Phase in this thread even if you did not enter the competitive phase of the show.
Each entry in the Roleplay Phase is worth $1,000 prize money in the form of Achievement Points. For more information on Achievement Points please see The Achievement Points Guide
- Story entries must be at least 100 words long and related to the show, or the entry will not be counted. Entries longer than 100 words will not receive extra achievement points.
Roleplay Entry - Inverin's Sheridan and Romy MacKanzie
Our first tournament with Inverin's Sheridan. We bought him some time ago from the Inverin Fields and finished us trained in jumping. Now the first tournament was at the door, we were quite excited. I've worked with Sheridan on this tournament for a long time, trained a lot to get the perfect start. Restless, the young stallion danced at the entrance to the course, I tried to calm him down before it started. Sheridan was attentive, stood well at the aid. He completed every obstacle with flying colors and was able to steer well through the course. In the end, it was actually the first place for us.
Tip Top L & Emilia Liles
“....And don’t forget to check the girth one last time!”
“Mom! Would you relax?!” Emilia was on her way into the jump off with her swedish riding pony stallion Tip Top with Jessie walking behind them giving her some last minute orders. The teenage girl shook her head and left her mom by the gate. Emilia & Tip Top was the last ones to enter the jump off in their class and when they heard the signal, they both forgot everything around them, including a very worried Jessie.
They flew over the jumps on the course without much effort, but they were slower than the teams before them and they ended up on a 4th place.