Kainheim Shop - WB Conformation Pack

• Thank you! they look so beautiful <3

• Those are some lovely poses, Gina! They'll certainly be of much use. Thank you and congrats on your great work :two_hearts:

• Oh yes I love conformation poses, there are literally never enough. You've really got it all: gorgeous horses, gorgeous barn, amazing CC. I love you! <3

• thank you for these ! I always lack good conformation poses so these are just perfect <3

• Thank you so much for these! They look great! :heart:

• REPLIES

@Ian-Salvatore You are more than welcome! :heart:

@Samantha-Jadirea I just had a feeling that now would be a god time to post them. :P
    Thanks he is made by the talented @Elaine-Rose! :heart:

@Maci-Collins Have i told you how much i love you? :heart:

@Claire-von-Hohenfeld thanks a lot! :kissing_closed_eyes:

@Fernanda-Luchetta Aww that warms my heart to keep making markings. :kissing_closed_eyes:

@Sorren-Greyer I love you to my beloved stalker. :heart:

@Jade-Nguyen Thanks a lot, i'm glad you like them! :kiss:

@Jasmine-Wilkinson You are welcome and thanks. :heart:

• I really love your poses! They are so good for my warmbloodies <3

(Psst.. Can I ask where you got the shirt and hair for Gina? :heart_eyes: )

• PLEEEASe do poselist your poses! They are GOURG! But i really cant figure out how to use non poselisted poses.

• PR Committee

@Thea-Radmer They are quite easy to use :) Usually each file name is the actual pose name, so right click on the pose file and click on rename and just copy the name (I usually copy each pose name onto a document I have saved) and then when you click on poseplayer instead of choosing from the list, just click pose by name. I'm not a posemaker but I'm sure I've seen somewhere poselisting requires a lot more time and effort, and the poses are perfectly useable unlisted. And in Gina's case, she's written the pose names on the pictures so you could just save and download those pictures in a folder somewhere to always be able to remember their names if you didn't want to do the copy and paste idea :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.