The Dumb Adventures of Mark & Burt { 29-11-19 } A Pain In The Nuts

• { REPLIES }

Quick note! Walt is nonbinary-- rather than referring to them as "he" or "him" it's replaced by "they" or "them" :smile_cat: it's not a huge deal, but I figured I'd make a point of it

@Irene-Duarte said in The Dumb Adventures of Mark & Burt { 12-10-19 } For Those Below : Part 2:

Welcome, Walt!!! I feel that his adaptation will be something fun ...

Thank you!! I've got a lot planned for them :smirk:

@Aurora-Bianchi said in The Dumb Adventures of Mark & Burt { 12-10-19 } For Those Below : Part 2:

Cuff that suckers? Damn I found my new fav character :laughing:

Yep, they're... well, in simple terms : a little terror :laughing: thank you!

@Alexander-Westerberg said in The Dumb Adventures of Mark & Burt { 12-10-19 } For Those Below : Part 2:

Welcome Walt! I'm looking forward to seeing their adventures, but I hope they don't get kicked out again! :laughing:

Thank you :smile_cat: They're safe from getting kicked out again here haha!

@Therese-Lind said in The Dumb Adventures of Mark & Burt { 12-10-19 } For Those Below : Part 2:

A warm welcome to Walt!

Thank you!

@Callixta-Rosella said in The Dumb Adventures of Mark & Burt { 12-10-19 } For Those Below : Part 2:

I'm terrible at commenting and I get so far behind on updates because I'm a slacker; but I really enjoy visiting this blog. I really admire the energy you put into your stories, your characters seem so real in a way that's hard to find. There isn't much point to me writing this I'll admit, but please keep up posting so much and being so wonderful :D <3

Goodness, thank you!! :two_hearts: No need to feel obligated to comment, I'm happy just knowing people are reading my dumb little stories :smile: I really really appreciate it Callixta!

@Diana-Sæterbakken said in The Dumb Adventures of Mark & Burt { 12-10-19 } For Those Below : Part 2:

I've been following your blog since you opened it, I'm just terrible at the comment part :face_palm: But I'll try my best from now on!
    Burt and Mark <3 I just love how unique your sims are and how much time you put in their personalities and looks. Your stories are so well and the fact that you use so much humor and a dash of irony in your writing makes me so happy and I can't help it but just smile a little every time I read. And that amazing header you have going on there, love it! This is absolutely one of my favourite blogs. :kissing_closed_eyes:

And a warm welcome to Walt! He seems like an awesome guy, someone who didn't deserve to be cheated on and then kicked out. However, I'm excited to see how he will manage his new life as a stable hand!

Thank you so much for the kind words Diana! :two_hearts: I don't even know what to say, haha! I'm so glad you enjoy my posts, I'm flattered you consider my little blog one of your favs!

and I'm also excited to share Walts story at the new place :smile_cat:

Thank you all for the fantastic comments :two_hearts: it really keeps me going with these stories!! Cheers :kissing_closed_eyes:

• alt text
    {HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THE LADS}
    ~:musical_note: :arrow_forward: ~
    Am I five year old for my song choice? Perhaps.
    you're a real OG if you know this banger
    alt text

After a few days of being busy as hell with handling the whole Walt situation and Burt being out of town for the passed few days- I haven't had much time to update! Just in time for Spooky day, I got some of my free time back :triumph:
    ~
    alt text
    ~
    Living in the middle of bumfuck nowhere makes it a wee bit difficult for trick-or-treating. Burton and I don't even have neighbours in reasonable walking unless you're an absolute madman and wanna hike a couple mountains. To combat this unfortunate fact of living in the countryside, Ragged Wood Acres hold a Halloween event every year to let the community get a look into the stables, and to give the local kids something to do in celebration of such a top-notch Holiday, and even introduce them to the horse world! This year was our first year that we were invited to help out, (since we were very new in town last Halloween and everyone was like "idk if we know those dudes well enough for that...") though we were primarily used to reach high places when putting up decorations- we got to hang around the stallion barn for trick-or-treaters and make sure the stallions were being assholes. The stallions assigned to the stallion barn are there for a reason.
    They had little bowls of goodies set up all the stalls, and the kids would come around and say hi to all the horses in their cute lil costumes and it was a great time! Though most people were around the main area of the property where there was tons more going on, when we did get little groups of kids and parents walk further back to the Stallion barn, it was really fun to introduce them to all the boys and have little chats with parents, some who were well versed with horses and the totally horse-clueless people who look at one of the fancy warmbloods and ask "is that a mustang?" (no Sheryl, Gatsby is not a mustang, he'd die on his own.)
    We even got to take out Revoltoso and let him say hi to some of the kids, and he was such a saint with the little ones. Though one kid had one of those inflatable dinosaur costumes that gave him a little spook. However, Revvy really enjoyed all the attention nonetheless. He got a bunch of people saying how handsome he was - which he totally deserves - and he was fun to hang out with for the evening!
    As for our costumes- Burt was Jack Skellington as is he is. every. single. year. Mans is a Tim Burton geek, so I just let him do it. Meanwhile my Freddie Mercury costume kinda flopped and I'm sad I freezed to death for nothing but a couple parents to recognise it. :pensive:
    ~
    alt text
    ~
    Though, I was very very dissapointed I didn't get to spend the evening with D'Arcadia, I heard she was a sweetheart. Meanwhile, I thought I was gonna get to be with Jabask the whole evening, he decided to bite someone and got put in the pasture of shame for being a dookie head. What a turd :upside_down:

Happy Halloween lads, Cheers! :jack_o_lantern: :sparkles:

• Lovely pictures!
    Happy halloween :black_heart: :ghost:

• Happy Halloween too ! :jack_o_lantern:

• Competition Committee

Oh my god, I am so behind with commenting :sob:
    BUT, WALT HAS RETURNED:exclamation:
    also that halloween song...
    i hate you for reminding me about that, damnit

(I swear I'll return for a proper comment when I'm not procrastinating my life away :upside_down:)

• {I'VE RISEN FROM THE DEAD!!!}

@Rena-Cort said in The Dumb Adventures of Mark & Burt { 31-10-19 } Happy Halloween From The Lads:

Oh my god, I am so behind with commenting :sob:
    BUT, WALT HAS RETURNED:exclamation:
    also that halloween song...
    i hate you for reminding me about that, damnit

(I swear I'll return for a proper comment when I'm not procrastinating my life away :upside_down:)

oh the turntables... now I'm the only behind on doing things

Of COURSE Walty is back! There was no way in hell they weren't going to be included in the story, I just figured I'd be a little creative with it!

IMPORTANT OOC UPDATE....
    with the start up of my own "business" that involves looking at a screen for long amounts of time in an art program- it makes editing sims photos less of a get away lol! Sooo from now on I'm not editing screenshots on the regular :sweat_smile: meaning you'll just have to pretend the reins are there.
    I apologise if that deters anyone, but in the end of the day I do this for myself and if I just wanna take photos and write stories then thats what im gonna do haha!

• alt text
    { A PAIN IN THE NUTS}
    No music for this update
    ignore how bad this is

Y'know Robin? my son, my favourite horse in the world, certified bastard? He's still a certified bastard. I got some photos from me being a dumbass and thinking it's a good idea to try cross country for the fire time with my green little OTTB while its cold as balls outside. Saying he was strong is an understatement. He didn't buck or anything, he was just reliving his racing days... and lemme tell ya... icing your nuts after a ride is not fun.
    He usually doesn't come all the way to Ragged Wood, or travel in general since Mingus is really herd bound back at home. To add to the whole fiasco, there was a mare out there in heat and since Robin lost his man nuggets late, he still goes "oh look! a WOMAN!!" when in actuality: he is nonfunctional. A learning experience nonetheless. Rob had fun not listening to me without fencing.
    Why is there so much ball-talk in this update....?
    ~
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Bare with me while I slowly get back into Equus! I lost my usual aggressive ass motivation for a multitude of reasons, but...
    I ' m T r y i n g . . .
    Cheers!

• That amount of balls in the update was perfect, it made me laugh :laughing: My fav kind of gelding is the one that goes "Excuse me lady, what" when a mare gets flirty

• This post gets a seal ball of approval! It's always great to see you around, I love to see your updates, even with no reins in them. Poor Robin still needs to learn the no nut life :laughing:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.