Marquis Contributes to Society -- Show Jumper EQ Poses

• alt text

Hi I'm in no way shape or form computer savvy. I don't care how much a break my own computer, but I do care about not breaking other people's computer so this will mostly be poses! (since they're so harmless) I'm a big nerd about horse science and what goes behind a rider's position and how a horse moves anatomically. Dressage nerd is here to babble about different rider positions. And you thought you got away form your trainer harping on your about your position-- nah Mr. Moulin is here to be even more of a nuisance.
    ~
    I'm open to sharing my blender files for 3.000 a pose if you are interested in using them for your own pose making.
    ~
    Things that may also show up on here : markings, templates, custom worlds, i think that's it
    ~
    {TABLES OF CONTENTS}
    Name Description Date Post
    Show Jumper EQ poses Rider poses for different show jumper riding positions to mix up your jumper ring 29-9-19 Here
    ~

• alt text

Show Jumpers are like the barrel racers of the English world. There's so many different positions seen in the show jumper ring. The discipline isn't so much about the aesthetic of the rider but speed and efficiency. Due to the nature of the discipline, many riders have a variety of equitation! Personally, I think they're some of the funnest poses to make because of all the differences.
    Here's a pack of seven simple jumper poses to use for your show jumper riders!
    ~
    Photo Name Description Download
    alt text "a_Ki_forkseat" Being added eventually.... Download pose here
    alt text "a_Ki_slightfork" Being added eventually.... Download pose here
    alt text "a_Ki_jump01" Being added eventually.... Download pose here
    alt text "a_Ki_jump02" Being added eventually.... Download pose here
    alt text "a_Ki_jump03" Being added eventually.... Download pose here
    alt text "a_Ki_slightchair" Being added eventually.... Download pose here
    alt text "a_Ki_chairseat" Being added eventually.... Download pose here

Eventually I will make these look organised... but today is not that day

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.