Rocky Mountain Ranch Sales [Ends When Sold]

• Welcome to RMR's Sales!

About: This thread is to show off all the horses that we currently have for sale.

• Buyout Price: this means the horse has a set sale price and will go to the best fit home for the buyer willing to pay the set price

• Starting Bid: this means the horse has a starting bid price and will be auctioned off. The horse will be sold to the highest bidder on the auction ending date

Sales Rules Found Here:

• Is $5000 the starting bid price (peach)? Also, can I see some CAS pics of the painted stallion?

• @Aurora-Bianchi $5,000 is the buyout price for each of these horses. And I will get CAS photos and send them to you via an imgur link in a PM here momentarily ^_^

• New Sale Horses

* RMR American Paint Horse: A flashy mare for any show ring all wrapped in a neat little compact package. This mare could go almost any way you'd like as she is very easy going and driven in whatever task you give her. She is a Sooty Palomino Splash. Her marking is custom made by myself (My first actual custom marking in almost a year of taking a break). Buyout Price: $7,000
    0_1571279673525_Screenshot-70.jpg
    SOLD

• New Sale Horse!

RMR is pleased to offer up this unique stock horse for your consideration. You may choose the gender of the horse as I had no specific gender in mind when making him/her. The overo marking is completely custom and is made by yours truly :smile:

To get this horse to look proper in game, you will need a few public markings (such as shaders ect) all will be provided with a link to the public CC I do use after purchase if you do not already have them.

Starting Bid: $8,000
    0_1572485553008_Screenshot-96.jpg
    0_1572485570995_Screenshot-99.jpg 0_1572485603574_Screenshot-98.jpg 0_1572485617121_Screenshot-97.jpg

Highest Bidder: Still Available!

• ~ New Sale Horse ~

RMR is offering this compact stock horse for your consideration. This mare would do the best in Western disciplines but since she is only 5 years old, could go any direction you'd like. She is a bay minimal splash white American Paint Horse. Leg/Facial markings are custom made by me. Please make sure to read the rules linked at the top of this thread, though most of them are common sales rules. :slight_smile: Will end 11/15/2019 at noon GMT. Good luck and happy bidding!

Starting Bid: $8,000
    0_1573721775837_RMR Minimal Splash Sale Horse.jpg
    0_1573721782891_RMR Minimal Splash Sale Horse 2.jpg

Winner: @Sadie-Woodson

• Starting bid for the bay mare (peach)

• Accepted :smiley:

• SB on the overo. Peach

• Accepted :)

Bay Splash Mare sold!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.