[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 10/13] Dressage

• Competition Committee

Competition Committee
    Falsterbo Dressage Cup IX
    DRESSAGE
    10.08-10.10.2019 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Anna Hertler

Regulations

• Breaking any of the following show rules can result in disqualification.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each show.
    • Riders must have a first and last name.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • If your horse has been recently registered, please notify the host in the show thread.
    • Members are limited to entering 50 horses per show, but are no longer limited to how many horses they can enter per level.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Entry Card

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Cryptic Comment Sewell Meadows ans his rider Pyxo Nedja'ri has been recently registered

• Competition Committee

Just a heads up, I switched 17551's discipline and she has been acting a little weird. She may flicker.

• Competition Committee

Newly switched disciplines doesn't cause the horse to flicker, only newly registered horses does that. Will be keeping an eye on this tho, in case anything else has gone wrong with the horse somewhere :slight_smile:

• Do we have to pay for this show? Theres no information on payment in the OP...

• @Sarah-Virgil as of right now there’s no more show fees

• PR Committee

@Sarah-Virgil said in [CC][R:L10][ENDS 10/10] Dressage:

Do we have to pay for this show? Theres no information on payment in the OP...

I'd suggest reading this, it should explain everything for you <3

• Could you please change #36649 GVH Yavanna's rider to Julie Nowak? Thank you :heart:

• Could you change the level of #32314 YDA Aquiles VI to Second Level (4) please? Thank you :heart:

• ELS Eclipse and ELS Utopia has been recently registered

• PR Committee

I've put some numbers behind my name on one of my entries; please can the numbers be deleted <3

• I made a little error on the name of nº 32885. The correct one is ''Kabileña de Urquijo''. Thank you!!

• Could you please change 29642 AC Atalaya to Prix St. Georges (7)? Thank you :)

• I have a handful of horses who are newly registered & flickering

#36651 Elkwood Emmet RWA
    #36694 D'Arcadia RWA
    #36726 Zaragoza de Urquijo
    #36727 Gatsby RWA
    #36728 Revoltoso RWA
    #36729 Bambi RWA
    #36730 Lovett RWA

• just a heads up, Kronborg's Vanderbilt (ID 33538) is recently registered so he might cause some problems... thank you for taking an eye on it <3

• Development Committee

I accidentally clicked on the wrong level! Could you please move 28350 Foxberry's Mortzestus down to Intermediare I (8)? Thank you!

• Can you please change RL Royal Rosette's ID to 23528? Thank you!

• Competition Committee

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.