Equus Advent Wishlist

• Western pons need some love too! Updated poses for conformation or movement. New updated tack, we have Kayla's new 4K western tack, but some updated bridles and interchangeable bits are always wanted. Western decor as well! Hats, boots, hanging bridles, new barrels, etc. We have a few of these, but variation is always appreciated :heart:

• More short sporty manes possibly? There's no such thing as too many pulled manes haha! Or perhaps some more forelock-less manes so we can use ear bonnets :smile: show coats come to mind too, maybe add more variety than just EA's show coats :thinking:

• Base coats always comes in handy <3 Either for those who feel like they don't get the desired look of the coat that they want or for ppl like me who likes to be lazy from time to time :innocent:

• Ohh! I'd really like to see some beautiful manes & tails! AND TOBIANO MARKINGS!! <3

• Competition Committee

I always feel we don't have nice outdoor water troughs like this or this. More HD bridle options would also be great.

• I would love to see more western poses. Like barrel racing, every day, reining, cutting, trail rides, training, breaking in. Also some poses for draft horses? I would also love to see more low jumping poses or beginner poses

• Lately I've been thinking that some more stable blankets would be really nice, especially ones that could fit some chunkier horses :heart: New poses for everyday happenings would be great too!

• Us western simmers need a bunch of stuff in general! Just basic western poses, tack & decor please!

• definitely some more HD bridle options, and maybe also more HD accessories like jump boots and breastplates!! and definitely more stable clutter, more riding clothes options for male sims, blingy browbands (!!), more decor trophies, HD jump saddles with stud girths, more show jackets, leg markings, long ear bonnets, custom stall guards, ribbons for the horses tail, more jump standards, plants specifically for jump decor, and maybe saddle pads with a country flag on them? like here:

alt text

sorry for the long list oops

• I'm newer to the community but here's a small little list of things I would love to see :) if they've already been created, please feel free to reply with a link!

• More western Reining poses

• More Western Pleasure poses

• Some more Overo and Frame Overo markings for our Paints/Pintos

• A decorative horse trailer that is more like a traditional show trailer (3-4 horse slant with living space looks?)

That's about all I can add to the mix ^_^

• Some ideas :D :

• We have some pretty HD sadles but the girths are still quite 2D in my opinion so maybe some accessories girths?
    • More HD Bridles would always be great to have! (we can never have to much tack XD )
    • Riding clothes are always good to have! I dont have allot of riding shirts but allot of pants so some shirts would be amazing! and even more clothes for male sims and children!
    • Ground work poses
    • Leading your horse poses (with one hand because moste poses are with 2 hands holding the lead rope)
    • Riding your bike next to your horse poses? (like leading them but on a bike)
    • Mucking out stalls poses
    • cleaning tack poses

That's what i have for now, might come back later with more XD

• I'd love to see some more poses for gaited horses, we really lack those!

• I'd love some new sliders to update our horses templates <3

• I'm going to link I'm Western Tack Pinterest board, in hopes someone could get inspired. Western Tack Pins

Western as a whole is lacking in creative tack. Barrel racing tack, they always have cute and colorful breastcollars, headstalls, pads and boots. Western pleasure needa some GLAM saddles, the more silver, the better. Glittery stirrups, too!

Also, more Stable decor with a western ranch theme.

What about a western pleasure/showmanship FLUFFY full tail? (I know there's a slider that can help with this, but just an idea)

And more breed specific tack and accessories. Like Arabian western show tails and tack? Australian western tack options.

• just throwing in my two cents;

• some love for the all purpose/GP saddle! we're still stuck in the 2d age with some fairly low res saddle pads. a little love for our non-competition minded horses!
    • working hunter style bridle like this because im entirely selfish
    • a variety in manes, especially 'pulled' manes.

• I'd love some proper saddleseat saddles, like this. Notably, there are't knee rolls, which makes the all-purpose saddles usually not what I'm looking for. Also going to suggest more longer manes, because saddlebreds.

• I would like to find various poses of stains at stables.

• clean the aisles
    • clean the box
    • a rider who feeds the horses
    • another rider who is mowing his horse.
    • Stall for care/shower horse objects like this :
      text alternatif

• I personally would love to see some love for rarer horse breeds, in the form of templates, poses, tack ,barns, competition lots etc. :D
    I also think you can never have to many poses so ;)

• More Show Hunter tack and poses especially something such as a saddle pad

alt text

More western tack
    Sets or just every day weathered ranch gear too

Poses are always awesome but would love to see some of the smaller discplines get more love for poses, vet poses, more training/saddle breaking, wild bronc horses throwing their rider ect.

I'm going to jump on the band wagon and also say we need some more updated breastplates for English we have at least a few for western that are more recently updated but English needs some love there too.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.