Jase's Album II Eventing Foal

• Xanthos looks dashing! Nice to see Sun's color still getting passed on!

• alt text
    I finally also got Luke's new mod in game. And here is the victim on which I tested it. It is ouer new Cutting prospect, which I have breed. His name is LHR Blue Shinning Wolf, out of my mare GR's Shinin Blue Las and by Cole's RWH Black Wolf Crying. The outcome is a cute little blue roan colt.

LHR Blue Shinning Wolf

• I found the time making some entries for the CC Eventing show.

alt text
    NFE/HCS Dunamis & Jessica Blum
    Jessica and Dunamis are already competenting together since the stallion was a young stubborn youngster with a lot of flaws in his head. They now how the other one ticks and trust on each other. So she already knows that it wasen't theier day when she saddeld the grey ISH. He wasn't realexed as usually and it wasen't any suprise fot her that they did a bad job and even become last in theier class.
    alt text

Eretria's Joices & Anna Torv
    alt text

RDEC Lynnvile & Boyce Paolini
    The mare and her new rider did an amazing job. It was still earlly in the morning when they started their round on the course. We never have seen her that fast concentrated on an XC-course. Seems like the training in the last weeks was good, they even made the first place in theier subclass.
    alt text

• alt text
    First of all my Arabian Mare, which I already have for some time. She just gained her Regional Eventing title. Here is SER Hadiyat Al Oyoun.
    alt text

And here ouer new SEA, which @Zahid-Sadir breed for us, since I was the lucky one to win his raffel. She will start her career in Endurance. Here is Sahra Sarai.
    alt text
    alt text

And here a pic of them both together playing in one of ouer pastures.
    alt text

• Great album Jase! I love the way it all looks like your horses are alive and telling their stories, you are great at posing them!

• Very cute! I love your new arabians! Don't look at me if they go missing :p

• @Kira-Simpson said in Jase's Album II Beans!:

Great album Jase! I love the way it all looks like your horses are alive and telling their stories, you are great at posing them!

Thank you. I am trying not to post the same type of picture the whole time like in my old scrapbook.

@Charlie-Smith said in Jase's Album II Beans!:

Very cute! I love your new arabians! Don't look at me if they go missing :p

Thanks, * Looking that all barn doorsare closed *

And I receltly have a sale which you can find here. The cute little homebreed foals are seaching for new homes.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• I've got my eye on Hoofbeat's Black Sheep! So much potential in such a cute lil' mare. :heart_eyes:

• Reel :heart_decoration:

• So pretty ! :heart_eyes:

• @Britton-Peirce said in Jase's Album II SALE!:

I've got my eye on Hoofbeat's Black Sheep! So much potential in such a cute lil' mare. :heart_eyes:

Thank you. I hope she will also show this potentail with his new owner.

@Lidija-Rotherford said in Jase's Album II SALE!:

Reel :heart_decoration:

She is amazing or?

@Stacy-Michaelson said in Jase's Album II SALE!:

So pretty ! :heart_eyes:

Here are even two more foals.

alt text
    The first one is a little grey ISH breed for Show Hunters. She is by my stallion RFE Il Re Leone, which I bought ages ago from @Lidija-Rotherford , and out of my mare NFE/HCS Callista. She is now owned by Vivien Stone. Her name is Hoofbeat's Pretty Lioness
    alt text

alt text
    The second one is a foal, which now is owned by @Charlie-Smith . But we not just sold Hoofbeat's Mr. Moustache, we exchanged him for an Endurance Arabian. His name he got because of the shape of his snip. He is out of my Arabian SER Hadiyat Al Oyoun and by my ISH stallion NFE/HCS Dunamis.
    alt text

alt text
    And here is the bean, which we got in return. His name is SBS Bullet Proof. He will join ouer Endurance team.
    alt text

• oh hello, sexy arabian :smirk: steals

• My oh my, Bullet is looking handsome! So glad he has settled in well with you! :heart:

And I absolutely adore Mr Moustache! He'll fit right in! :heart_eyes:

• Yes, Reel is awesome :P

Leone's foal looks good too! Love the color!

• So I already wanted to change the stable name of my Eglish stable for a long time, since I wanted to have a name and logo, which shows what we do.

alt text
    So here it is(all horses under my old perfix will need to get changed to my new one, defently not looking forward to sent in all the name change requests once my perfix change gone through.)
    alt text

• PR Committee

You did a great job on the logo, it looks great :)

• Echoing what Callixta said, super cool logo. I can relate to the change form challenge :laughing:

• Thank you to.

I am finally active again. I am currently trying put some new editig styles.

alt text
    So here is a old pic from Dunamis, nur this time edited.

alt text

• Here is another edit of a photo, which I already got ages ago. I just wasen't Abel to edit it in a was I like it. I am now finally happy with it.
    So here are RWH She Dun It and RWH Instructions Not Included. Booth breed by @Cole-Tieman
    alt text

• Lovely Horses and beautiful editing, please mooore <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.