Jase's Album II Eventing Foal

• PR Committee

Those are some lovely new horses you have there. I really like Blackwater Bay :heart_eyes:

• @Callixta-Rosella said in Jase's Album II Ups, I did it again:

Those are some lovely new horses you have there. I really like Blackwater Bay :heart_eyes:

Thank you. Was a hazzle to be quick enough to get him

Ups, I did it again

Yes, I bought more horses again

alt text
    alt text
    The first one is a breeding I got from @Lidija-Rotherford . RFE D‘Avignon is by my stallion NFE/HCS Dunamis and by Lidija's Broudein‘s Starbourne B. She will join ouer Eventing and Show Jumping team.

alt text
    Next horse is a mare who is kinda special to me. She was the first horse on Equus which I bought from another member. WS Jetblack Princess was sold later to Amilee and I just recently bought her back. She will join our Reining and Cutting team.

alt text
    Next Horse will also join ouer western devision. His name is EIS Bottlecap N Two Socks. The stunning appaloosa stallion will continue his Cutting and Reining career with us. I bought him from @Maya-Lilly

alt text
    This guyis not new, but I never showed him. His name is EsS Kaldur'ahm and he exels in Show Jumping with us.

alt text
    Last but not least is a mare, which @Charlie-Smith gifted me. We are really looking forward to ouer first Endurance competion with that filly.

My army of greys is growin

• Your army has certainly grown!

• (I'm gonna take the risk and make this possibly already made joke)

Soon enough you'll have 50 shades of grey

(you can delete me now)

• EIS Bottlecap N Two Socks, what a beautiful head this horse have :heart_eyes_cat:

• Greys :heart_eyes:
    And the bean :heart: :wink:

• Just look at these stunners ! Happy New Year : )

• RFE D‘Avignon and WS Jetblack Princess such puxi :3

• @Lidija-Rotherford said in Jase's Album II Ups, I did it again:

Your army has certainly grown!

And it already growled again.

@Marquis-Moulin said in [Jase's Album II Ups, I did it again](/topic/718/jase-s-album-ii-ups-i-
    did-it-again/45):

(I'm gonna take the risk and make this possibly already made joke)

Soon enough you'll have 50 shades of grey

(you can delete me now)

Nope. No one made it till now. And I ‚only‘ have 20 shades of grey.

@Sorina-Collins said in Jase's Album II Ups, I did it again:

EIS Bottlecap N Two Socks, what a beautiful head this horse have :heart_eyes_cat:

Yes, he is great. @Erica–Davis created him.

@Jade-Nguyen said in Jase's Album II Ups, I did it again:

Just look at these stunners ! Happy New Year : )

Thank you. And a happy new year to all of you too.

• alt text
    One of my very first horses finally got her deserved update. NFE/HCS Callista is ouer most successful mare. Overall with counting her WBA points too, she has over 400 points, 140 points as a Show Hunter and 184 points as a Eventer. She gave us 6 foals, of which 3 are still with us. Also she finally greyed out completly to suit her age.(I freezed it at 20 years)
    alt text
    Click if you can take how she looked before

• Congratulations for having had such a talented mare in your stable. I hope she gets a well-deserved retirement. :sunglasses:

• So honored to have a grandson by her and that I was a part of her journey as a leaser for awhile :D

• Thank you both. Through she won‘t get her retirement now. I just love her to much.
    link text
    It was already early when it would be our turn this time. Normally Callista and Jess act like real professionals, but this time it was different. Jessica knew that when they did good enough it probably will be their last Show Hunter show after ten years of competenting together. The mare and she already started when she was still quiet green with only a few shows. She already knew that they both were in great shape. They used the break oder the winter for some training and Callista did even better than before. She got in the saddle and peted the neck of the grey mare. With a sigh she whispered: „Comon big girl, we will be great as always.“ Through it seemed that also the mare could feel that this time it was kinda different. There wasn't only the excitement the mare can feel also she noticed that Jessica was kinda sad. Everyone gave the mare a big hug before they walked towards the arena. It seemed that the mare got a little nervous and confused since she wasn't used to it.
    They headed towards the arena with all staff following them. Jase, Callista‘s owner and the owner of Celtic Stud, said that when the two do good they should be their last competition so that the mare could enjoy her retirement. They heard their names through the speakers and as a switch was turned on all feelings gone and the two only concentrated on their task and themselves as a team.
    They cleared their round without any faults and even got second in their subclass. Seeing the two knowing each other Jase decided that Jessica should probably make the decision, when it is Callista‘s time to stop. Coming back with a nice red ribbon on her bridle Jessica started to unsaddle the horse Jase told her. Jessica was so happy jumping around like crazy and hugging the mare which got so nervous that she chewed a hole in her jacket. „Well first you need to buy me a new jacket for ouer next show.“, while looking at the hole which appeared on her shoulder.
    alt text

• I entered the Foal Flashback Challenge. We remembered Molly as a little foal.

alt text
    Mosaic of Nature always have been a special foal in ouer barn. Not only because she was out of the mare with which it all began back in 2014, she was the first of her foals which stayed with us. But that is still not all, she was the first stock horse to be born on ouer ranch after the big reopening, but that still isn't all. Maybe you should take a look yourselfes:
    alt text

She is a chimera. When I first saw that little filly, I was shocked but more in a positive way, I had never in my life sawn a chimera horse before and we never expected that at ouer barns such a special horse could be born and than with two such impressive parts. Tests showed that she is half Grullo and half Gold Champagne Splash.

Flower Y was a really great mother, we didn't expected her to be other. She always watched over her little wonder and the filly never was far away from her.
    She teached her all the horsie things a foal needs to learn, but also a really annoying habit...

alt text

The two chew on everything they can find. Here you can see that one of ouer staffs didn't put enough attention to them during feed time and the two decieded it would be a great idea to chew on some buckets.
    And there are serveral pics like that. The two chewing on a bridle. The two chewing on my hair. The two chewing on a lead rope. Nothing is save from the two.

They even chewed on a western saddle some new staff member hung on theier stall door. Jules needed a new saddle afterwards.

The two now competent together. Flower Y just got her third Reining title and the now not that small Mosaic of Nature Y is close to her second Reining title.

• What a cutie, and a little trouble maker from the looks! :smile:

• She looks so cute and special with her coat <3

• awww such a cutie!

• Thank you all gals. Sorry that I am so bad at answering comments.

alt text
    I have a go as it seems, so here is another entry for the Cover Art challenge.
    alt text
    Showing myself and a pon I recently reclaimed: Hoofbeat’s Prettiest Lioness

• Gorgeous entry! I hope you win!

• That photo is so beautiful Jase :heartbeat:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.