Woodside Park // Trailride's, new horse!

• Hello everyone!

I have decided to make a new album that will be more active and i bit more tidy xD hope you all enjoy!

About Woodside Park

• We breed aqh/aph
    • Based in Australia
    • We have a bunch of colorful pons that stand out!
    • All horses have custom markings
    • Our main focus is Reining, Western pleasure & trail!

0_1572060023457_Screenshot-1086.jpg

• Off to a great start...

I'd like to introduce you all to our newest colt here at Woodside Park!

We have named him WSP Xtra Kool Marley aka Marley

Dam: WSP Jessies Kool Girl // Sire: Roen's Xtra Lil Hankaroo

Already such a tank & a good looker. With his lovely red dun coat & bald face he sure will pick up some ladies ;)

0_1572785041807_Screenshot-1110.jpg

WA Rojo's Sassy Frolic

Everyone is drawn to this mare, like seriously so enjoy this picture of her in her worst stage just sitting fat in the paddock out of work :angel:

0_1572785162354_Screenshot-1112.jpg

• Such beautiful horses ! I love the foal but i really love the coat of Rojo's Sassy Frolic :heart_eyes:

• @Shagaia-Nedja'ri Thankyou <3 Rojo does have a very special coat :)

• Famous Trainer Complements my foal? :o

Brett Lively.... a well known trainer here in Australia *made up character^, was visiting WSP after i had organised for him to have a training session with my appaloosa colt "Skip" who you guys haven't been introduced to yet. Of course i showed Brett our 3 month old cheeky colt who i'm very proud of!

Brett straight away said "Woah now that's a nice colt" ahhh i'm so flattered he said that! Like omg, a like famous guy in the horse industry said...my colt was nice. Sorry...just exited :blush:

Photo of Brett giving Marley some butt scratches! 0_1572857299964_Screenshot-1116.jpg

Last but definatly not least photo for today.... Henry! A beautiful bay 3yo colt made by the amazing @Sorren-Greyer :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: !!

0_1572857395413_Screenshot-1118.jpg

• Cute Fancy Dress Competition!

Our youngest rider Louise and our only pony Rosie participating is a fancy dress show on another forum. Rosie was dressed up as a ballerina!

0_1572953722379_Screenshot-1136.jpg

2 new horses!

Also i'd like to introduce you all to DBR Wanna Maker Moove aka Arlo & WSP Bow To Your Highness aka Dutchess

Arlo is a beautoful 4yo bay splash gelding while Dutchess is a very pretty 16yo flaxen chestnut overo mare.

Arlo's marking is made by @Chloe-West

0_1572953818723_Screenshot-1134.jpg 0_1572953834240_Screenshot-1135.jpg

• Love the light in your pics!

And promising-looking youngsters :)

• Louise and Rosie are too cute :heart_eyes:

The Arloes marking is beautiful, I like how it looks with the bay coat ^^ Dutchess is so preatty, she looks like a young filly!

• Everytime I see stockies I want some myself! xD

• @Lidija-Rotherford thankyou!

@Borja-Domecq thankyou so much! Dutchess looks pretty good her for age ;)

@Regina-Walker I have an addiction to stockies D: I feel like everyone needs one in their game ;)

• I love looking at your photos! They always seem to have so much life. Your editing is really good too, I’d love to have a stock from you one day :heart:

• Such beautiful horses! I also love the lighting in your photos! :)

• @Piper-Chance I totally get that! I seriously need just one or two, or ten! xD

• @Sadie-Woodson thankyou so much! That means a lot to me as well because i lack the editing skills xD

@Luna-Smit Thankyou !!

@Regina-Walker mine started with one...now i have too many xD

• Your photos are so gorgeous! I love the lighting. I'm also really happy to see another Western barn.

• @Veola-Loveless thankyou so much!

Ramstead's Fizzics

You guys don't know him yet but let me tell you, you'll love him. Meet Fizzics one of my main stallions here!
    Fizzics is a beautiful silver bay quarterhorse stallion. He is a bit of an allrounder, however iv'e found he is best at halter because he has outstanding ground manners. We are expecting 2 foals from him this year due in acouple of weeks :o

tail by @Shelby-Ryans :)

Here is a photo of him participating in a halter show on another forum :)
    0_1573434847929_Screenshot-1137.jpg

also..... i have a website! It is still a wip but you can see almost all of my horses over there :) Website

Also i'm currently working on a foundation horse sales for over here for you all :) So keep a lookout!

• He is a beauty! I love the feel of your photos Can't wait for that sale :)

• What a stunner! Your website looks really nice too!

• @Anastasia-Ryan THANKYOU <3

@Sadie-Woodson ty! It took a very very long time xD still a WIP!

Fun Trailrides!

Photo of myself, Brett & Wesley freshly back from a long trailride! We took out 1 colt and 2 stallions! Thankfully all three behaved like geldings and didn't put a foot wrong!

Myself riding Henry ( @Sorren-Greyer ) , Brett riding his stallion Sargent, and Wesley riding our stallion Fizzics.

0_1573823681106_Screenshot-1147.jpg

Close up of Sargent!

Check out how stocky he is! Sarge feels like your sitting on a barrel when you ride him!
    0_1573823773834_Screenshot-1148.jpg

Meet WA Joker's Illusion Of Love aka Joker!

Introducing you all to Joker! A beautiful 4yo apy colt. Such a pleasure to ride..how ever still gives you a little sass which makes every ride fun & a little interesting. Need to remember i'm riding him though, i'm quite used to my placid well behaved older boys xD

0_1573823869463_Screenshot-1160.jpg

• Such handsome boys! Sarge is built like a rock, I love his coat :heart: Your new stud is an eye catcher for sure. If he goes missing, it wasn’t me :see_no_evil:

• Just look at that chunky boy! I am a warmblood person but cuddling those chubby cheeks would be a dream

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.