♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ flat racers [11.02.'19]

• Development Committee

Ekk look at little Hope! She looks like she's settling in well and enjoying her new home :heart:

• Lovely poniesssss <3

• All of your horses a lovely & unique

• ahh Namandour looks so good <3

• @Octavia-Ryland said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ confo shots [07.02.'19]:

Ekk look at little Hope! She looks like she's settling in well and enjoying her new home :heart:

She will soon meet our only other pony, hopefully they'll hit it off!

@Neeve-Kalford said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ confo shots [07.02.'19]:

Lovely poniesssss <3

@Mira-Green said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ confo shots [07.02.'19]:

All of your horses a lovely & unique

Thank you both!

alt text

Wanted to do RP entries for racing, but ended up making training and pasture shots of them instead. Could not be bothered with show settings for now :rofl:

First one off to training was Bugatti Veyron, our homebred sired by Beowulf and out of our mare Làurea. He was just recently started in his maiden race, which did not end so well, but we hope for more luck at home turf at the Zagreb Speed Series II.

Here he is with his jockey Melani, posing for some photos.

alt text

Next up for training was Arresto Momentum, another homebred of ours by Quay West and out of our mare Ally. Arresto has already started siring foals and he was always sold out when we had him up for stud, but sadly none of the foals are yet registered.

alt text

alt text

And our third racer (wooo I only have three!) is Azer who had a day off today which he spent in the pasture. I don't know much about racehorses IRL but I don't think they get much pasture time during the season, but hey it's pixel ponies!

alt text

alt text

When Bugatti came back, and his groom cooled him down, I took some shots of him without his tack. He is one amazing looking TB and we hope for a fabulous career as a stud for him!

alt text

alt text

alt text

In order to NOT keep this update short with only three horses (do you guys even thought I'd end there?) I did some ridden shots of the horses I showed off in the last update with confos :heart:

Kelly and I took Violane (left) and Lomitas (right) for a hack, and little Hope followed along on a leadrope! She was so cute and Lomitas was unphased that she trotted along.
    I think Violane is in love with him though :rofl:

alt text

Back at home we let Toppy (one with the lighter head) and Casalido out together, to begin with. Toppy will be joining our adult ID stallions soon and most likely he'll be paired with Conaire as he's as calm as they make them :thumbsup_tone2:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

In the afternoon I went to work with Namandour in the indoor arena but she was too hot so she ended up being lunged only. Did anyone notice what small ears this mare has? :D

alt text

alt text

alt text

And here's a quick edit of Violane and Lomitas being cute xD Didn't mean to post this but it was too cute not to save as it's unposed behavior!

alt text

custom eyes by HorseStockPhotos on deviantArt

• Beautiful update.. so many stunning pons. Love your race horse photos. 3s many, xD glad you didnt end there..

• Bugatti really is an eye-catcher!

• Competition Committee

Toppy looks so happy <3

Also, I need a Thoroughbred baby from you xD

• @Lidija-Rotherford said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ flat racers [11.02.'19]:

In order to NOT keep this update short with only three horses (do you guys even thought I'd end there?)

Ha you almost got me there! :top:

Gorgeous, gorgeous update as always! Your racers look great, Havelland just recently purchased a racehorse, so we'll see you on the track :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also the last picture is so cute, glad you posted it! I love it when the horses fool arround a little in game :two_hearts:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.