♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ Palm Tree Jumping Clinic [15.01.'20]

• This looks absolutely amazing, they are going to be some very happy horses!! It's so roomey and open, and look at the hay shed, someones going to be very happy. What a stunning atmosphere.

• So, like, if I ever find a way to turn sims builds into real life buildings, this is the first one I'm doing. Such a cozy looking place to be!

• Look at that glow up! You did a great job it looks so cozy :)

• amazinng facility :)

• @Lexi-House Thank you! It has SO MUCH room left inside though, but you know what that means - room to expand :rofl:

@Ashton-Mills Omg thank you! I rarely decorate this nicely and always consider other people's stables cozy so it's nice to see that I managed to pull it off this time!

@Luna-Smit Thanks! Just to make sure, the original builder of the world did make it nice and lovely but the MASSIVE difference in our CC resulted in the lot getting bare as it is in the first few pics!

@Ian-Salvatore Thank you!

• This look so comfortable !

• @Shagaia-Nedja-ri Thank you!

alt text

The outdoor arena has been completed as well!

Before...

alt text

And after!

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• alt text

Some of our private-owned horses went to compete at the Palm Tree Jumping Clinic this week! Well, you cannot say compete, as it is a clinic, but hey!

In the 1m courses we had Anita with her mare Gretchen go first. Gretchen was a bit on fire and the tiny girl did not have much luck holding her back during the course. But given that they have been together only this winter, we and her parents are very happy with their progress so far.

alt text

Next in 1m were Gabriel and Namandour, who are not show jumping here on EC but they went on there to give the young mare some more exposure and experience!

alt text

Brant took his lovely mare Aurelia to the 1.10m course as that's what they're jumping here on EC for the time being. Aurelia is truly a posh horse and caught the eye of some other riders and the clinitians that were hosting. But Brant is no fool, he knows exactly that the Outta My Sky daughter is the one to beat ;)

His superstar Perrarus stayed at home as he really doesn't need any clinic time :rofl:

alt text

alt text

Julie brought along her mare Ghostling. They are also field hunters but the hosts helped her with some braveness issues that the mare developed after a slip during a hunt that COULD HAVE been nasty, but wasn't. The mare, however, still got spooked and wasn't performing waters as well as she used to. They worked a bit on that through lower fences.

alt text

I took my gorgeous boy Larry to a 1.20m course! This is the first time he jumped a whole course this big and the clinitians said he needs more confidence. He is still super young so him not stopping at a single fence (and some were pretty daunting) was a big plus! I expected to fall, tbh :rofl: I matched our colors in case we part ways hahaha

alt text

And alsooo, a horse you did not see for a loong time - Centenario! Casteli's baby! Well he's not a baby anymore haha
    The pair had a go at 1.30m and were showered with praise. Centi was on point, really, probably the best I have ever seen him! Must have been the energy boost from being at a new location?

alt text

alt text

alt text

• I love all these photos so much! Your photography is always so fantastic!

• @Marquis-Moulin said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ Palm Tree Jumping Clinic [15.01.'20]:

I love all these photos so much! Your photography is always so fantastic!

Thank you Marquis, as always :heart:

• wooow amazing i love somuch centernario ;) <3

• @Ian-Salvatore said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ Palm Tree Jumping Clinic [15.01.'20]:

wooow amazing i love somuch centernario ;) <3

Thank you Ian!

• Centenario is adorable ! :D

• Wow, your palm pictures looks great! :100: I like the colors, the sharpness and shading. And your facilities looks very cosy, good building job.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.