♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ promo for some horses [15.09.'19]

• @Ian-Salvatore <3 <3 <3
    Very sad for Jiva, yes :(
    Also I did not include Damon, will get his pic soon, but he is also retired, he is 21 years old now <3

• I was just talking to you about it. about Damon,
    do you have a picture of RFE Mielijah ?
    anf thank you again for the update <3

• <3 You're Andalusians are gorgeous :heart_eyes:
    I love the vibe of all your photos

• @Ian-Salvatore said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ update for Ian! [25.08.'19]:

I was just talking to you about it. about Damon,
    do you have a picture of RFE Mielijah ?
    anf thank you again for the update <3

I do have a picture but I will be getting new ones soon as she will be backed :)
    You are welcome!

@Nora-Pigott said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ update for Ian! [25.08.'19]:

<3 You're Andalusians are gorgeous :heart_eyes:
    I love the vibe of all your photos

Thank you Nora!

• alt text

Seeing as I am playing all day, there is another update coming in the same day! :rofl: Sorry guys!

I purchased four Belgian warmbloods from @Luna-Smit from the sale she recently held. Unfortunately one mare, Kitara, is still stuck at quarantine because she developed a slight fever (nothing too concerning), but the others passed and have joined us this morning. We unloaded them from the truck and straight into the pastures where they will be staying for a couple of days as the weather is superb.

The two mares that arrived are SASs Cayenne (left, the chestnut) and SASs Bonita (right, the bay). Cayenne is 6 and Bonita is 13.

alt text

And the third horse is a stallion SASs Achilles and he is 15 years old. He can be seen in the picture above where he is grazing in the pasture. He adapted quickly, went off to eating almost immediately.

alt text

alt text

These three and the mare that is still in quarantine will be resale projects that will be developed over the next EC year or two and will be either kept or sold during the winter holidays. They will be offered together with some Silver Berry horses that we also purchased with the same intent.

Some time ago we also got Bebee U, an 11yo Austrian Warmblood mare. She is the only Austrian WB we own! She is bred by (and bought from) @Cecilia-Cherny and we compete her in eventing. She is really sweet, loves treats and overall will make a top mount for any of our riders.

She is a foundation but seeing as there are not many Austrian WBs around, it's not really anything strange :rofl:

alt text

Aaand nooow a new superstar pocket rocket - Luna Lovegood GV! A foundation Freiberger mare so that Apache is not the only Freiberger we own hahah They come from the same stable, Geneva Park and Luna was born only 6 days after Apache :heart: We bought her from @Fiora-Healy and she was bred by @Emilia-Gardner !
    She is in dressage and classical dressage and currently test-ridden by Petr S. Riesman because he wants to purchase her for himself now that he is without a horse of his own (since Blitz retired).

Ridden by our rider Tia in the photo because she just has to fiddle with all the dressage horses hahah :star:

alt text

On Instagram I asked which horses the followers would like to see and several horses got mentioned! I will show off two here because I opened my game before the other requests came in, so that will be done on another day. Maybe tomorrow? haha

First they requested to see Fifty! Which I think is an excellent choice as the public has not seen this grandpa in the longest time! Well, he is not exactly a grandpa but he is retired at 15. He competed a lot at the Grand Prix level (with Tia) and after hitting 260 points and earning over $40,000 we decided to retire him to make room for some youngsters.

Fifty is now a breeding stallion (available via RFE's breeding sheet), in regular work but mostly just being a horse.

alt text

The other horse that was requested and I managed to add was our favourite boy Incendio :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
    Whenever I see him and Tia training or just having a light stretch there is not a time I don't stop and look at them. This astounding homebred is already 12 years old, can you believe it?! He is competing at Grand Prix dressage and has maxed out his points a long, long time ago.

He was off due to a pasture-related injury for almost a year and he came back literally stronger then ever, with top 2 placings in just a few first shows that he was back, including a Grand Prix win. Truly a remarkable stallion! One of our more requested stallions for public breeding ;) Also available via our breeding sheet)!

Today was an easy jog day as there are not any competitions scheduled soon.

alt text

alt text

That's it for the Instagram requests (for this time) and now I wanna show off Wall-E! Now this horse is a surprise of the season! We bought him in May 2019 and now, at the end of this EC year we have a show jumping champion! He is ranked #1 on the leaderboard with a whopping 83 in the point box which is also his whole point total as this is his first season showing at all! And he is only 6 years old!

He has been gathering points at low levels and already reached 1.10m in his first season (which is approximately 8 shows, give or take)!

We are super proud of him and I really hope he can continue being so extra during the years to come :heart:

alt text

The next horse we wanna brag about is Seaborn. Now Seaborn has had an awesome show jumping season as well and he finished on 7th place total, with 71 points! Seaborn is thus the highest ranked Irish Draught in show jumping! :trophy:

Seaborn is 14 years old and is competing at 1.40m with Matthew, who also rides RYV Hallowberry's Deadwood (another Irish Draught) with whom he finished the season on a solid 24th place with 59 points (also the horse's complete career point count as he just started competing and is also just 6 years old).

The gray stallion is also available for breeding and could do wonders with some Warmblood mares to produce an Irish Sport Horse ;)

We wanted to take a cute picture of him but he was not interested until cookies got involved :face_palm_tone2:

alt text

alt text

And here he is under saddle :heart: His legs are known to overheat so he doesn't wear leg protection during flatwork ;)

alt text

And next up are two mares that I was making an update on for their breeder on Facebook :) I bought these two from a group there and they have a lovely breeder who cares and is involved and loves to get updates!

I showed them off when they just arrived but they recently turned 4 (both of them) so Tia already backed them and started teaching them some basics. They still haven't jumped with a rider but we are planning to take them into show hunting and maaaybe field hunting as secondary.

The dark bay is Ed's Star and she is a cross between and Andalusian and an Irish Sport Horse. Quite a funky mix but she inherited a small warmblood head and a chuuunky body and neck! Hopefully she will fill out a bit more accurately over the years :D

alt text

alt text

And the blood bay is Faded Wolf, she is a pure Irish Sport Horse because her sire is a TB and the dam is an Irish Draught, so she fits in just right with Rotherford!
    Out of the two she is the smarter one and understands things faster, so Tia is already doing some poles with her :)

alt text

alt text

That's it for today, I don't have any more updates up my sleeve, lurking around :rofl: Enjoy!

• Wauw so many new additions! Great to see that Achilles, Cayenne and Bonita are doing well, hopefully my kitara wil feel better soon! But I know you’ll take good care of her so I don’t have to worry ;) The best of luck with them and I hope to see them around sometime :)

• Lidija! two huge posts in one day :heart_eyes: I love it <3

okay first to Ian's former horses- I never knew you bought so many horses from him lol. I absoultely adore Salem! I also remember Cruz and Sandro from her I am glad they found a nice home with you! I am looking forward to Velvet One's competition career <3

Also four new Belgian Warmbloods! they all look gorgeous. I love how Achilles just went back to eat :rofl: I totally understand him.
    Nice to see another Austrian warmblood around :smile_cat: Bebee is so cute!

Wall-E has been doing o great! unbelievable! lots of luck to him in the future! I currently have one horse on the top of the Hunter Paces leadingboard :sweat_smile: I am such a proud momma

• @Luna-Smit said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ update for Ian + big horse update [25.08.'19]:

Wauw so many new additions! Great to see that Achilles, Cayenne and Bonita are doing well, hopefully my kitara wil feel better soon! But I know you’ll take good care of her so I don’t have to worry ;) The best of luck with them and I hope to see them around sometime :)

I am sure she will be arriving in the next few days <3 I might take a pic of her at the quarantine for you guys ;)

@Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ update for Ian + big horse update [25.08.'19]:

Lidija! two huge posts in one day :heart_eyes: I love it <3

okay first to Ian's former horses- I never knew you bought so many horses from him lol. I absoultely adore Salem! I also remember Cruz and Sandro from her I am glad they found a nice home with you! I am looking forward to Velvet One's competition career <3

Also four new Belgian Warmbloods! they all look gorgeous. I love how Achilles just went back to eat :rofl: I totally understand him.
    Nice to see another Austrian warmblood around :smile_cat: Bebee is so cute!

Wall-E has been doing o great! unbelievable! lots of luck to him in the future! I currently have one horse on the top of the Hunter Paces leadingboard :sweat_smile: I am such a proud momma

YEEES I looove making updates! If my PC was faster I'd update on my whole stable in like 3 days hahah

Yes, I love Ian's horses and the way he presents them in his scrappy just give them so much life and so much personality and really makes you wanna dive in and just buy them when they're for sale and continue that whole story.
    I also had one more from him but sadly he passed away + one more that is not in this update, a beautiful buckcskin stallion, also retired. I also have another colt from Sandro but I bred him myself and a mare I bred for Ian but he returned her so that's another connection haha

Aaah yes hunter paces! Neroli is yours? Mine is 34 pts away at #9, which is not half bad at all :D

• I still don't understand how you can express so much with such simple images (I mean unedited photos that remind both true sims, without massive cc). Really, this is one of the albums that I like most in the community :heart:

You should feel very proud with so many varied stars in the stable!

• I couldn't agree more with you!! Haha but oh well! Ed's star is soooo pretty, very good mix if you ask me :D Incendio is looking great, and my horse Chase by him couldn't be better <3 Incendio is indeed a great stallion.

• TWO updates in one day! Man we are So Blessed. you have Such a Great group of horses, it was Lovely seeing so many doing well, and needing there own photo shoot.

Congrats to Wall-E, Well Deserved!

So proud of Seaborn! hes just doing so well, and i have a Thing for Greys :D <3

its so Beautiful to see Incendio <3 hes just the most Beautifullest boy <3

man, i forgot all about Fifty! <3 looking Dashing as always..

OOO Another Freiberger, i LOVE Luna, i also have a Freiberger, shes doing quite well <3 loving her Coolor.

• @Borja-Domecq said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ update for Ian + big horse update [25.08.'19]:

I still don't understand how you can express so much with such simple images (I mean unedited photos that remind both true sims, without massive cc). Really, this is one of the albums that I like most in the community :heart:

You should feel very proud with so many varied stars in the stable!

I don't know either! I love to keep everything still looking like Sims and it seems to be my style now :heart: Thank you!

@Celia-Acosta said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ update for Ian + big horse update [25.08.'19]:

I couldn't agree more with you!! Haha but oh well! Ed's star is soooo pretty, very good mix if you ask me :D Incendio is looking great, and my horse Chase by him couldn't be better <3 Incendio is indeed a great stallion.

Of course you find her a good mix given that she has Andalusian blood hahaha :rofl:

@Lexi-House said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ update for Ian + big horse update [25.08.'19]:

TWO updates in one day! Man we are So Blessed. you have Such a Great group of horses, it was Lovely seeing so many doing well, and needing there own photo shoot.

Congrats to Wall-E, Well Deserved!

So proud of Seaborn! hes just doing so well, and i have a Thing for Greys :D <3

its so Beautiful to see Incendio <3 hes just the most Beautifullest boy <3

man, i forgot all about Fifty! <3 looking Dashing as always..

OOO Another Freiberger, i LOVE Luna, i also have a Freiberger, shes doing quite well <3 loving her Coolor.

Thank you Lexiiii! :D

alt text

Well I have not slowed down! I am on a mission to update on plenty of my horses and that's just what I am doing!

A horse that has been doing so well but has not been really shown since we got her is Roseburg. With horses like Rudimental and Siren's Song in her pedigree one would thing we'd boast with her on all bells but she's been kept in the background for awhile.
    We had some troubles finding the suitable rider for her, but now she's been taken over by Melani in the competition arena. Melani is away this weekend with out flat racers so Tia took over for the day.

Roseburg is a very delicate mare which might be having her Grand Prix dressage debut this September. It is just around the corner so Tia, our head dressage rider and dressage coordinator, tried her out to see where she stands. She was very pleased although there could be a bit more "bounce" in the body and a tad more relaxation.

alt text

alt text

We purchased VPE Athame from @Ellory-Clarke a few days ago and he's already made friends with our rider Josephine. He is a 9yo Hanoverian stallion by Abendglanz R and out of RDEC Barazza, which some top, top lines! So far it seems Gabriel will be assigned to ride him in competitions, but he still did not get a chance to try him out.

Personally I am voting that Josephine gets to ride him in competitions!

alt text

alt text

Gena had a quick ride on Saaby, our pretty little gray Arabian!
    The mare has been progressing well in her disciplines, almost reaching the very top levels in both english and country pleasure.
    The mare was severely cranky today during training so they did not do much as she was not really focused.

alt text

Gena also took Rex for a ride because people of Instagram sent in a request for him. Rexy was retired a long time ago, and he is 17 years old now. He is one of our more affordable breeding stallions (Pintabian!) and he carries a full dressage bonus.

He was a bit rusty but he still performed some lovely Grand Prix movements even after months of not doing them! He is one of those that does not get ridden every day after retirement, so he was probably very confused to see a saddle today :rofl:

alt text

alt text

Our little silver cream dun AQH mare, Tempie, had some over fences schooling, also with Gena. The pair is competing at Pre-green level show hunting and the mare is just as cute as a button! There's not much to report on! She is only 5 and slowly progressing, nothing flashy about that :D

alt text

alt text

alt text

And the last horse our Instagram followers asked to see was "our most successful horse". Now that is a little bit tricky because we have a lot of definitions of success (for example Apache who was absolutely clueless in dressage and now he has blossomed and is almost at full bonus; or Làurea who was having all 4 "left feet" in flat racing despite her pristine racing pedigree but is now a top level field hunter...). But we believe they wanted to see the most pointed horse!

Even though he is not THE most pointed horse we have (his dam has more than he does), we selected him to showcase because he is still active and still flashes his results on a monthly basis!

Say hello to Perrarus! He is our most successful (read: pointed) horse with a staggering 426pts in show jumping and 449pts in eventing, totaling 875 lifetime points and over $135,000 in show earnings. The only horse we have that is better than him is his retired dam, Beverly, who retired at 522pts in show jumping and 513pts, totaling 1035 lifetime points and exactly $111,725 in show earnings :heart:

Both Perrarus and Beverly are owned by our rider Brant Koehler, alongside with Magpie and a new addition to his little team - Aurelia!

All four of Brant's horses are always wrapped up to their nose and Perrarus especially is no different! Fly rugs, leg wraps, bell boots - the works!

alt text

alt text

Next up is a young horse we simply knew will do well - Windspiel! A 9yo Oldenburg stallion by PSSC Made for Loving You, is maturing in his own body and mind and the results are slowly coming with it. He and his buddy Marchesa (both competed by Brian) are now at small tour dressage (Prix St. Georges). Wind is at 95pts, just shy of his 3rd title, and Marchesa is slightly better at 110pts!

It's little to say that I love his coat and that he will probably never gray out :rofl:

alt text

alt text

One of the rare horses that Tia jumps with is Milky. She has Milky and Casalido in jump training with her but they will soon be moved under someone else as Tia never jumped bigger than 1.20m courses. Both horses are currently at 1.10m and schooling 1.20m at home, which is her maximum.

Milky is now 9 years old, showing a lot of scope and a lot of promise! She has some limited breeding slots available at our breeding sheet!

alt text

Another gray! Is it possible?! How many does RFE have? The answer is - too many. But we love them all!

Cashmere, another horse we are extreeemely proud of but he wasn't shown off as much! The 7yo Hanoverian stallion just recently started competing at 1.30m and already holds 4 show jumping titles and is closing in on his 3rd eventing title.

Ridden here and shown in competitions by our rider Gabriel, we might even slow down a bit with him as his eagerness might get the best of him. Seven years old is a bit young for a big horse like him (and considering the level he's at), so he might get the winter off ;)

alt text

alt text

And last for this update is Violane! Ridden here by Gabriel, but shown usually by Arnold. The 10yo Finnish WB mare is now also at small tour (yaaay!) with 99 points, meaning veeery close to her 3rd dressage title! She has not been shown in ages so here you go, enjoy her presence :heart:

alt text

:star: :star: If you would like to see any of my horses specifically, let me know and I'll make sure to showcase them ASAP! :star: :star:

• So many pretty horses in one update!

• I'm loving all of these updates! I love getting to see all your ponies and read a little bit on them <3 I'm especially excited to get to train up a baby from Rex soon! also "nothing flashy about that" when you're talking about such a colourful horse like Tempie :laughing: the whole horse is flashy! What a stunner!

• Cashmere is stuning... love her coat <3

• What a beautiful horse! I really like gray horses, such a variety of shades.
    :heart_eyes: But most of all I like Rex, those blue eyes!

• Competition Committee

Lidija, your dedication to posting so many horses always amazes me. I really love Roseburg, her face marking so so unique. Athame is a man after my own heart, he looks so sweet :two_hearts:

• @Ashton-Mills Thank you!
    @Wilder-M-Bernardi Well she just might get her barn name changed into Flashy haha
    @Ian-Salvatore Thank you! Cash is a stallion :heart:
    @Kat-Fiori If you like gray horses you're in for a treat now!
    @Rena-Cort Thank you! I love making updates and more so when I receive such lovely comments! He is sweet, we haven't had him for long, but so far very sweet!

alt text

Three months ago (whoa) I posted that our Irish Draught mare Solveig was preggo and that she was due! Also I mentioned that there was another recipient mare pregnant! Both mares gave birth but I did not post it then because it was not all happy news. Solveig carried out the pregnancy beautifully and delivered a healthy filly, but the other recipient mare, Princess, sadly gave birth a bit too soon and it was a stillborn foal.

Solveig's filly is by Bucephalus, we used some of the last straws as the stallion is deceased. The filly is now a 3yo mare, very energetic and we are looking forward to her training. She is black (but will be graying out, as you can see on her photos below) and will be competing in show hunting and eventing to begin with, we will later see what she will do as well :heart:

We named her RFE Vicentia in honor of her sire's suffix (...of Vicentia) as he was a very loved and talented horse.

alt text

alt text

She is out in the pasture with the ID mares (she's been moved from the youngster pasture) so here are some pics with her dam Solveig :star:

alt text

alt text

alt text

We decided to give another go with the combination that Princess was carrying - Radenskyar x Caolainn, but this time we decided that Caolainn will be delivering the foal herself. Radenskyar is also deceased so we have a limited amount of straws, so we did not want to risk it.

We are proud to say that about a week ago Caolainn gave birth to the most stunning colt RFE has ever seen and we proudly named him RFE Radenskyar II as his sire did not get a chance to prove himself fully (as he jumped from home to home, until he finally came back to RFE as an old horse). So this little fella will carry his name and we hope he will do wonders :first_place:

alt text

Pictured below with his dam Caolainn

alt text

• ive already told you this but RFE Vicentia is just "STUNNING" i love greys, and chunkys and shes Both. i cant wait to see her All grown up and Showing.

Honestly RFE Radenskyar II has to be the Cutest little Dude ever!. love his color <3 he has some Big shoes to fill!

• No way!! It's soo nice to see another Radenskyar offspring. I remember years ago just absolutely loving Radenskyar, it's so sad he was never given the attention he totally deserved, until you got him back of course. I'm so happy I have Tuoi Segreti who was sired by the lovely Radenskyar. I can't wait to see the future of this little colt. He's already incredible, just look at that amazing head. Wow Lidija you're awfully lucky! :heart: (By the way, Caolainn looks so sweet. :hugging:)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.