♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ Wall-E and Feels Like Gold [15.05.'19]

• Never realized that you have that many stocks. They are gorgeous. Love ever single one of your new additions :heart:

• @Therese-Lind said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ horses, horses, and more horses [01.05.'19]:

So many pretty horses <3 Amoureux really looks like a true eye catcher <3

Thank you!

@Annalena-Voigt said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ horses, horses, and more horses [01.05.'19]:

So many beautiful new additions you got there! Amoureux really is a stunner and Shavlou is just too cute with his eyes and his sweet pink muzzle :heart:

He just has SOMETHING to him :D

@Jase-Sunshine said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ horses, horses, and more horses [01.05.'19]:

Never realized that you have that many stocks. They are gorgeous. Love ever single one of your new additions :heart:

I actually have 18 stock horses and a few more that are stock crosses :)

• All of the pretty pons! <3

• I’ve missed so many updates :cry:

I just admire your posts so much, at how you go into such detail about the horses and their experiences :star:

Altair! It’s been so long (for me at least) since I saw him! He’s such a spunky boy, and a pitty he was naughty in his training :laughing:

Indi :heart: I haven’t seen her petite little face around for ages either. I know she will have another good home with you, i love seeing how well my horses go for you. You’re such a lovely home for them all :heart:

And on another note, I saw some very pretty greys in your updates. Might need to keep an eye on them or they might go missing :eyes:

• @Nora-Pigott said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ horses, horses, and more horses [01.05.'19]:

All of the pretty pons! <3

All of 'em! :P

@Jasmine-Wilkinson said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ horses, horses, and more horses [01.05.'19]:

I’ve missed so many updates :cry:

I just admire your posts so much, at how you go into such detail about the horses and their experiences :star:

Altair! It’s been so long (for me at least) since I saw him! He’s such a spunky boy, and a pitty he was naughty in his training :laughing:

Indi :heart: I haven’t seen her petite little face around for ages either. I know she will have another good home with you, i love seeing how well my horses go for you. You’re such a lovely home for them all :heart:

And on another note, I saw some very pretty greys in your updates. Might need to keep an eye on them or they might go missing :eyes:

Well he wasn't naughty, he just wasn't really himself, maybe he got a bit stiff in an odd sleeping position in his stall, who knows :rofl:

Indiana is here to stay, definitely! I am planing to make some updates-per-breeder soon so they'll get a good spotlight definietly!

And yeah, I have Cashmere, Windspiel, Milky Way... all gorgeous grays just waiting to happen :D

alt text

I bet that after 10 days you guys are ready for some new lovely pics!
    My game was acting up recently but that got fixed (I really hope) so I can get back to proper playing :)

We recently got a message from @Eric-Sobeck about the purchase of his two Irish Draught stallions when the stable stock was being downsized. We had our eyes on them for quite some time, of course so now there's only one ID stud in the community that we are eyeing but do not yet own and probably never will :rofl:

After a few days of settling in Caren got the opportunity to take first rides on the studs as Tia was busy with some dressage horses and lessons.

This is TBS Marshall Skipper Bar, he is 8 years old and was bred by @Zatanna-Westerlund :) He is an eventer and is very cute and nice :D We don't know him much yet, but we are happy he is finally here, at home :heart:

alt text

And the other fella we got from Eric is his homebred RYV Hallowberry's Deadwood. He is 5 years old and he is a foundie, same as Marshall, so they will be an amazing addition to the stallion roster alongside our bigger, more known studs. But hopefully they'll join them name-to-name! :)

Delly is a show jumper, as there's lack of those, and won't probably do anything else.

alt text

And the third horse , that was not bought from Eric, lol, is a Wurttemberger and Hanoverian cross, Bell, that we got from a member on Facebook named Jennifer Bailey! We got her quite some time ago for our riding school and lessons, and Jennifer asked for an update on her :)

Here she is schooled by Caren, as each lesson horse gets re-schooled once or twice a week to be the best they can be :D

alt text

alt text

alt text

• I was impatiently waiting for you newest updates :heart_exclamation: always nice to see your newcomers.
    Awesome that you could acquire some horses from Eric, he has tons of pretty pons!

Bell looks so beautiful! she looks so fit and athletic :D

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in ♕ Rotherford Estate | Lidija's Blog ~ Marshall, Delly and Bell [11.05.'19]:

I was impatiently waiting for you newest updates :heart_exclamation: always nice to see your newcomers.
    Awesome that you could acquire some horses from Eric, he has tons of pretty pons!

Bell looks so beautiful! she looks so fit and athletic :D

That is so sweet, thank you!

He does yes, sadly a lot were for sale :(

alt text

Today I took some photos of Caren riding Wall-E, or his full name *IRCE Wallstreet. Wall-E arrived a few days ago from @Ronan-Dhall ! He is a 5yo Trakehner stallion sired by MSE Lurking Fear and is out of @Annalena-Voigt 's mare VE Sweet Lolita.

We have no idea why we bought him, probably because of his golden color and the MSE related sire, but hopefully he will fit right into the team! He is an eventer/show jumper and has some talent to show :)

alt text

And then I got the ride on one of our newest schoolhorses, the little Welsh partbred mare GF Feels Like Gold!

We acquired her from Greenfall Swedish Warmbloods over on Instagram. We saw her as a foal and when she was being backed, so quite a long process of following, before we went to try her out and put in an offer. I am a bit too big for her, I know, but she was very fun to ride.

She is rather young and rather strong, she arrived with a strong bit with leverage so we took it down a notch to a pelham to see how she does and to, hopefully, reduce it to simplest bit possible.

alt text

alt text

alt text

• The horses from Zatanna and Eric look absolutely awesome! They are both very skilled pon creators! :two_hearts: Also Bell is super lovely with her dark coat! But Wall-E is my favourite here (who guessed it ^^) His golden coat is so beautiful and I think with your great training he will have so much success with you :heart:

• Ooh it's amazing to see Wallstreet ended up here! I've never thought I'd see one of IRCE's horses at your amazing facility <3 I hope he'll do great with you

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.