[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 11/10] Dressage

• Competition Committee

Competition Committee
    xCaliber’s Dressage I
    DRESSAGE
    11.05-11.07.2019 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Maize Winters

Regulations

• Breaking any of the following show rules can result in disqualification.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each show.
    • Riders must have a first and last name.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • If your horse has been recently registered, please notify the host in the show thread.
    • Members are limited to entering 50 horses per show, but are no longer limited to how many horses they can enter per level.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Entry Card

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• Just a heads up, ID #36894 IRCE Alphontadore has been registered recently and might flicker :slight_smile: And could you maybe change her rider to Jamilla Uribe, thanks in advance!

• Hi! I made tree little errors :sweat_smile: a duplicate entry for YI Fogoso V del Impío, nº 16796 name is Xiclana III and nº 33458 name is YE Bengala XLVII del Cascabel. Thanks!

• ID #36840 Heidewinde's Hannigan is registered in Dressage. This competition is his first in dressage only but why it's mentioned "N/A" in the "Valid Entry" case pls ? ^^

• Competition Committee

Fixes and newly registered horses are showing up correctly, also removed the Duplicates.

@Eloïse-Newport Checked around to see what was going on. When I was examining the disciplines that his breed can do. Looks like they can only do Pony Dressage and not Dressage itself. I can remove him from this show and would recommend a request for a discipline change.

• Heads up with
    Danubia de L'airon & Aganix du Seigneur Z de L'airon they got recently registered <3

• Hey ! I forgot a s, it's Cryptic Comment Sewell Meadows, I'm sorry :x

• 36906 RMR Can't Dutch This has been recently registered and may flicker :slight_smile:

• Competition Committee

Made correction, and everyone is showing up good for me. :D

• @Maize-Winters Oh yes thank you Maize it's true it's a pony, sorry for the mistake I didn't think about it and thank you for your answer :D

• please fix GA' River Song - her name should be without '

• Several of my horses were flickering between "entered above level" and "unpaid". I've checked them and the levels are correct. Could you please keep an eye out for them? I don't know all of them that were flickering but these three definitely were:

36142 AC Maliina
    35434 AC Benju
    31193 AC Excalibur

• Competition Committee

Fixes have been made, and I am keeping an eye out on flickering horses. At the current time everyone is showing up properly.

• 30493 should be SBS Tanonnoren. Sorry about that :)

• Competition Committee

No problem, corrected the name. :D

• Honestly, I have two problems. The first is that mentioned "Partial 375 remaining" in the "Valid entry" case for my mare ID #36183 Pyrrha de Kerglenn, what is this ?? I never had that.
    And the second what is mentioned "Incorrect ID/ change name" for my mare ID #27746 Vasaras Skumjas S while all is right ? I haven't done spaces or copy-paste during the registration

• Competition Committee

@Eloïse-Newport We recently changed from paying entry fees to free entry for shows. We haven't had time to correct the the old show codes yet, so basically we are just filling out the form like you paid it. The reason why it showed was because I already accepted the first horses already so it thought you hadn't paid for the recently added one. Should be fixed now that I have went through again with saying everyone paid. Hope that explains it.

Checked on what was wrong with #27746 Vasaras Skumjas S the ID was incorrect with a 22746. Fixed it so the horse is showing up correctly.

• Ok thank you for taking the time to explain me I understand now where the problem comes from (for my mare) sorry sometimes I can panic for nothing xD Thanks again Maize for your patience I will pay more attention next time :)

• Competition Committee

No problem. :D

RESULTS

• Thank you for the results ! ;)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.