So, where's the...

• Center?
    Font size? Font color? Font itself?
    The somewhat trademark heart smilies?

Basically how do you do any of the "nice stuff" of forums in this one?

Feb 2nd:
    Search? Not by tags, users, groups, or whatever, but by actual post content? You know like finding posts containing what you're looking for without going through every single post you think might have it with the browser's search...

• Would like to know this as well :P

• Administrators

In order to center something, type the following:

>-> text <-

Make sure you leave spaces between the > and < of the text, then add a space after <- for it to take affect.

Please note, this will not work on signatures, and if you are centering a picture or link, it will not appear in the live preview.

0_1484005946922_reply.PNG

If you select the little smilies button, you can see a variety of different emoticons to use. :)

• Breed Committee

See that handy lil 'compose?' button in your chat box? click that, there's a whole tutorial.

• @Julianna-Croft right that works, but there wouldn't be a button for that to add to compose functions? Not exactly a standard way of centering (i.e. forum code) and as so easy to forget. Also not seeing images centered without posting is a bit disappointing (quite essential to see how the photo posts look before posting, for me at least).

As for the smilies; yeah, I noticed those "emojis", but quite frankly they're rather displeasing in comparison to "cute smilies". So there isn't a way to get the heart smilies without making them image links every time? And even disabling smilies seems impossible?

And the font stuff? It's not possible to use sizes or colors? Select a different font for emphasis of update title for example?

And did I imagine earlier or was there a button for spoiler, that's now gone? If that's not coming back, what's the code for it?

Is there a possibility for enabling BBCode (or HTML) for the forum instead of / along with what ever this is? And if not, could we in that case at least have a comprehensive list of all usable codes (available in compose button "pop-up" preferably)?

@Lythaera-Bohm yeah, I saw that, but it did not answer any of these questions. That's why I asked in the first place....

• Administrators

@Dorms-Dequine Unfortunately, those codes will need to be remembered, however hopefully with practice members will be able to pick up on them. Regarding the centering, this forum did not originally have the option to center - the coding for it is from a third party provider, which is why it does not have a quick edit button, doesn't appear in the compose pop out, and does not completely work with live mode. We cannot control what it functions are or are not integrated with that, unfortunately.

What you have mentioned regarding the emoji's I will have to refer you to @Janelle-Forsyth .

For the font stuff, we only have the options listed in the quick edit and compose guides. We are still developing the spoiler and any chance of using different coding languages. I cannot say if or when they will be on this forum, but we are doing our best to make the situation as smooth as a transition as possible.

A list of all usable codes is in the works.

• So, where's the search?

Not for tags, users, groups or whatever, but for actual post content? You know like finding posts containing what you're looking for without going through every single post you think might have it with the browser's search...

• @Dorms-Dequine, currently there's no search option for post content, only for members and groups. Maybe that feature will be added in the future.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.