Laughlin Equestrian Center {Tantivy made Friends!! 1/18}

• Welcome to Laughlin
    Logo
    Here at LEC our goal is to breed prime dressage and jumper Friesian Sport-Horses.

• Our Herd

Name Gender Phenotype Primary Discipline
    LEC Lover's Lane Gelding EE/TOto/Oo (Black Tovero) EQ, Showmanship (Primarily child-friendly shows)
    LEC A Whole New World Gelding Ee/AA/ (Bay) Hunter/Jumper
    LEC Meet You in a Million Gelding EE (Black) Dressage
    LEC Calling for Calamity Gelding EE/Aa/STYSTY/ (Sooty Bay) Hunter/Jumper
    LEC Makin' Magic Gelding EE/Gg/TOTO/Oo (Dapple Grey Tovero) Dressage
    LEC Brandywine's Big Break Mare ee/ff/Gg (fleabitten grey, previously flaxen chestnut) Hunter/Jumper
    LEC La Caricia Mare EE/aa/FF (Black) Halter
    LEC Firesque Mare Ee/AA/Dd/RBrb (Bay dun with rabicano) None
    LEC Color me Coffee Mare ee/aa/FF (chestnut) Show Hunters

• Our Team

tba

• reserved!

LEC Meet you in a Million (Diablo) Practicicing his extended trots with trainer Kathy Laughlin. It was too cold for the outdoor arena this morning, so Kathy decided that the indoor ring would be best. Luckily it wasn't being used so she had time to let Diablo get rid of all of his hot blood for today.

Today the team decided that stalls were in need of mucking. Since it was nice weather for Washington, the geldings went out into their outdoor stalls while their indoors were mucked. While on Break, co-owner Belle Laughlin snagged a selfie with LEC A Whole New World (Monte).

LEC Calling for Calamity (Knox) on his way out to pasture for the day, led by trainer Kathy Laughlin.

• alt text
    LEC La Caricia (Bronwyn) checking out the new string lights above the seating by the mare quarters. Co-owner Kathy decided that the little common area was looking a little dull, and decided to spice it up. Apparently Bronwyn approves, but not sure rider James Stonecraft does..

• alt text
    LEC Brandywine's Big Break (Brandy) practicing up on her jumper skills with rider James Stonecraft.
    It was pretty late at night when James decided to take Brandy out to the arena, but she was just so restless she needed to get her energy out. She had fun clearing a few jumps and showed signs of wanting to go bigger. However, James was tired and was scared that he might hurt himself if he set up higher jumps. He decided to call it a day and go brush her off after a few rounds.

• I said it on the discord, but I think this turned out really nice! James did a good job handling Brandy while she was being spunky

• @Marquis-Moulin said in Laughlin Equestrian Center:

I said it on the discord, but I think this turned out really nice! James did a good job handling Brandy while she was being spunky

you're too kind , thank you so much!

• alt text
    Welcome to the world, little one!
    Little Tantivy was born only a few weeks ago from mother LEC Firesque. Vee is a very spunky little donkey with a big mind. She loves to defy everyone around her, including her mother. Everyone at LEC has high hopes for this little girl, knowing she has quite a head on those shoulders.

• Little Tantivy is such a sweetheart, when can I come over and cuddle him? 😍

• @Nathaniel-Lujan said in Laughlin Equestrian Center:

Little Tantivy is such a sweetheart, when can I come over and cuddle him? 😍

come quickly, she's going to a new home here shortly :smile:

• I'm on the way! πŸ˜„

• Tantivy made some new friends!

alt text
    "Wait..You aren't my mom!"
    Leading Tantivy over to the trailer for training, She encountered a rather large pasture friend, LEC Color me Coffee! Tantivy was very interested in why her mother suddenly grew about 3 hands, but soon realized that her mother had left without her! Mocha was more than happy to let the little girl have a sniff and help set her on the right path.
    alt text
    Tonto!! Pasture mate, Tonto, decided that a foal was just what he needed to run around with! Tantivy was glad that she had someone to play with, seeing as her mother just wasn't as fun. Good thing Tonto was there to help the baby stretch her legs!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.