[Sold] Pedigree 3rd Gen Gypsy Vanner | Dressage/Halter/Eventing | Silver Lining Stables
For the first time in four years (since 2013), Silver Lining Stables, with Cinnabar Court and our Japanese Stables Kibou no Hikari, Present the long overdue Gypsy Vanner Foal Sale.
For the first season, we are starting with an auction of our poster child. There will be six horses in total with two being posted for sale soon and another to go up for Auction after. Each with fantastic conformation and pedigree. We carefully selected each mare and stallion with the intention of producing some of the most astounding Vanners to date on Equus. Some with legendary bloodlines out of SiLS Noctem Nivis Agri and SiLS More Then Rose Thorns, Silver Lining Stables Founding Vanners.
All Patterned horses come with Completely custom markings created by @Cole-Tieman, Whom we graciously thank for partnering with us to create such high-quality Vanners. One marking is created by me, and is my very first marking!
All the Vanners come with Main sites and Registered! Their Disciplines were decided, however, are not limited to these disciplines but is highly suggested to get the pedigree bonus's from their parents and for some grandparents.
- Markings cannot be reused
- Confirmation may only be tweaked in cases of pose distortion and registration purposes, to create new foals, and for size. (my Vanners are made slightly larger due to my sims suppose to be very short)
- Coat, mane, feather, and tail color can not be changed, style of mane and tails and feathering may be changed
- If you no longer want the horse, I do not always want them back; you are free to resale under the condition I am informed of the sale
- I request registry to occur within two weeks (submission, not be registered completely as it takes time to be processed)
- Horse must stay active till at least first title
- if you are inactive for five months I may reclaim
- if you are becoming inactive for real life please inform me, so I don't reclaim when you intend to return (I want you to keep them)
- you may geld, however, if you geld, I retain one straw only for each so as to continue bloodlines, which I will also pay you for.
- If you read my rules, link me a funny picture When you message me.
SiLS Red Moonlite Night
SiLS Champion of the Night - WBS The Red Rogue
Dressage (+1) Halter (+2)
Eventing (+2 from Grandmother and Grandfather | Father is now registerd for Eventing as well)
Price: Best Offer
Acceptable trades: Custom Stable Signs or Horse Breeding of Equal pedigree in either Drafts, Vanners, friesian, or ponies
No offers have been made