The Disorganized Dithering of a (W)renegade - It only took three years

• alt text
    alt text

I put off making one of these things for three years on account of knowing that I'm terrible at keeping them updated with anything other than reposts from other parts of the forum, but, I guess I forgot that lesson.
    Hello I'm Dimitri and sometimes I do things.

alt text
    alt text

The folks who do all the work. There's a couple others, I just couldn't find their pictures.

From left to right:

Caelin Dane
    As his name implies, he's the half brother to Dimitri Dane, even if the contrast of their personalities would make anyone question whether or not they were actually related at all. Where his brother is a sullen stick in the mud, Caelin is a bright, bouncing ray of sunshine, sharing his good cheer and a smile with anybody who has the patience to put up with him.

Most people don't.

Oliver Langley
    Technically more of a volunteer than "staff," Oliver first began loitering about the facilities when his boyfriend boarded a pony there. The human embodiment of an awkward muffin, he tends to avoid talking to anybody besides the horses (and his friend who happens to be a boy), which suits the rest of the staff fine, since it keeps him out of the way and from being a nuisance, with the benefit of an extra set of hands to keep the aisles swept clean.

Nathaniel Clarke
    A long-time member of Wrenegade's staff listing, Nathan's initial interests lay in the therapeutic benefits of working with horses, having once dreamed of setting up his own therapy-focused facilities to finally use his degree in psychology for something useful and, more importantly, to prove his father wrong. Alas, it's been almost a decade, with no such facility in sight, and his father still thinks it was a mistake that he didn't just join the military like his father did, and his father's father, and his father's father's father, and. . .

Nathan has chosen to opt out of going home for Thanksgivings and Christmases, the last few years.

Dimitri Dane
    The man who actually owns Wrenegade. Makes sulking look like a competitive sport.

alt text
    alt text

Characters not affiliated with Wrenegade; but they exist.

From left to right:

Sebastian Crowe
    Afflicted with a chronic scowl, he responds best to "yes" or "no" questions. Conversations with him tend to devolve into one-sided affairs, with his contributions amounting to half-interested "hmmm"s and "mhmmmm"s and "mmph"s. Sometimes all three at once, if you're lucky. Preferred Saturday afternoon activities include reading romance novels while bundled up in several layers of blankets, with a mug of black coffee beside him.

Morgan Gray
    Golden-hearted southern boy with a Cajun drawl that places his origins firmly in Louisiana, Morgan has since high-tailed it to California in search of acceptance, which he's found, and then some. Nowadays, he makes his living working with troubled youths in an effort to steer them away from making the same mistakes he did in his life.

"Grim" Moire
    He's just an asshole. Happens to own a pony who's filled with as much spite as he is.

alt text

Situated in the mountains of northern California, Wrenegade's facilities enjoy all the benefits of slightly chilly weather, without the threat of world-ending snowstorms. The atmosphere is relaxed, and with the amount of retired pasture ornaments happily munching away in fields perpetually overgrown, there's a sense that the days of competing for fame and glory are slipping away into the past. The trophies gathering dust on untouched shelves are an afterthought, relics of a time that no one seems to mind forgetting.

alt text

alt text

alt text
    alt text

A tiny, family-owned barn based in the UK, Calosire Farms offers stall and pasture board to hobby riders who are more interested in light hacks and riding for fun than for ribbons. Somehow, they haven't yet thrown out Grim and his terror of a pony, Tessa, probably because the owners are more than a little afraid of them.

alt text

alt text

• Elaine was here first :wink: this blog is so amazing already I read through everything and ugh the stories are amazing and I love the personalities you gave each and every one of them! I wish I was this creative bc gosh your creativity level is off the charts I love it!! I've been waiting for this for so long, now I don't have to just stare at your pics on slack and the es folder I have saved on my phone of literally everyones pretty pics including yours :joy: Now idk bout everyone else, I'm sure they'll agree tho but we want to see some more horses :heart_eyes: but fr in all seriousness I'm super excited for this blog!! I can't wait for more :heart:

Ps your sim skills are amazing pls give me... actually give me all your talent pls & thank you :heart:

• I can' t decide what to comment on first...
    The edits in the title post are better then I'll ever achieve in my lifetime
    then those sims jeeeez!
    and those facilities are one of the prettiest I've seen so far for real they are AMAZING so realistic ans I love the syle and gloomy vibe it sends off
    I can't find the words to describe it but I love this for real :heart_eyes:

• Your blog is literally PERFECTION! I love everything and I adore your Lippi X, Also your buildings are super unique and life like! :heart_eyes:

• what to say, a lot of serenity when looking at pictures, I really like the brickwork of the buildings and the atmosphere that reigns there. :)

• This is my new home. I love your writing and imagination. It is just a real treat after a long, stressful day.

• ouch my heart

• Ok I'm moving in! xD

• Wow! Where do I begin?

I’ve always enjoyed reading the stories behind characters and what they’re like. Your writing style is so soothing and your photos really strike a chord with me. When can I move in? ♥️

• So beautiful facilities ! So adorable horses, so amazing staff... I'm so impatient to see more ! I love your photo :heart_eyes:

• Oh my gosh, this is so visually appealing! I look forward to future posts!

• I've said it many times but I have a thing for well developed character. Anyways, despite the long descriptions of the others, Grim's description is best :laughing:

• OH HELL YEAH Lemme tell you I am hyped up for the blog so much :sob: and "Makes sulking look like a competitive sport" is a very admirable trait 10/10 all the character bios I love them - magnificent * chef's kiss *

and that FACILITY

HOW

both of them are inSANE I don't even know how to comprehend any of this

• As a long time admirer of your horses and pictures, I'm HYPED to see a blog by you! Your facilities are to die for, and the atmosphere of everything is just so perfect. I'm for sure going to stalk this blog.

• Development Committee

I'm not gonna be writing a long cliche comment about how much I adore your stuff, how much skill you have and risking to sound like a foolish fangirl... so I'll give you just one word that will sum up the content of this blog pretty well instead: Perfection.

• Oh yes this is something else entirely, indeed... My heart is aching seeing this

• OMG OMG OMG!! Dimitri... Dimitri made a blog! :O Holy bib!
    I Loooooove the way you write about your characters and i have to say... i'm in love with Caelin Dane i just adore his lovely red hair! :heart_eyes:

I don't wanna sound like a freaky fan girl... but yeah... i kinda do... But your blog is so far just Perfect I really can't wait to see what you'll come up with in this blog!

I'm definitely gonna be a regular stalker in here.. :see_no_evil:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.