Wayside Bay's Seaside Shop

• Thanks you so much for this worlds ! I have already use Sterling Valley, it's a stunning worlds ! :D

• Lovely worlds! I've heard of Equine Rinn Fada but never seen it. I might have to try it out, it looks great :)

• Have a new world! Its a smaller world but would be great for taking pictures or a small ranch.
    I am happy to give everyone Sepia River!
    It can be downloaded on our website and even has a custom colored fence in use.

alt text

• This looks gorgeous!

• hooo amazing last world

• omg!! Why did I have to see this when I'm at work..I want nothing more than to be at home right now so I can install and take lots of pictures in your new world :cry: I think it's going to be the perfect place for a little ranch or a cutesy rustic hunter barn :heart:

• I love all of your worlds, they are so unique and pretty! Sepia River looks so picturesque and cozy. I love it!

• omg, your worlds are INSANE! The terrain paining and sculpting is super impressive, with stunning detail work. It's really inspiring to see!

• @Samantha-Jadirea said in Wayside Bay's Seaside Shop:

Lovely worlds! I've heard of Equine Rinn Fada but never seen it. I might have to try it out, it looks great :)

Thats the world Im using right now and I adore it!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.