Kára's Journal

• 0_1579344186926_Unbenannt.png
    Est. 2019

Welcome to the Photobook of Arthursburg.
    Here you'll find Pictures and Short Stories about our life at the stud.

Comments are always welcome <3

• A Wintery Ride
    02/01/2020

0_1580562393831_Screenshot-142.jpg

After it finally snowed yesterday night, Chris and Arthur decided to head out into it. Their horses of choice are this time the rather experienced fella AR Verdades (ridden by Chris in the foreground) and the sweet youngster AR Cristallino (ridden by Arthur in the back).

During their ride it started to snow again. Chris absolutely loved it and Verdades kept his cool just like always. Cristallino was a bit nervous but stayed brave alongside the older horse and Arthur did not have too much of a problem with him.

Both later returned savely.

I will keep posting in this blog until the site goes down - A captain sinks with his ship

• She's back!
    02/08/2020

After a warm welcome AR Trisstess quickly back at it and teaching our newest staff member Cal how to jump. Again a big thank you to @Irene-Duarte for giving her a lovely home all that time <3

0_1581192776709_Screenshot-144.jpg

And, yes, he just doesn't stop looking down while jumping. His instructor is exhausted - Kára, the Instructor

• I love the mane and tail you edit :heart_eyes:

• @Kára-Morgan It was a pleasure having her this time with us. <3 She has left a mark on my staff.

• @Shagaia-Nedja'ri said in Kára's Journal:

I love the mane and tail you edit :heart_eyes:

Thank you lots <3 I am still struggling to like my style though :sweat_smile:

@Irene-Duarte said in Kára's Journal:

@Kára-Morgan It was a pleasure having her this time with us. <3 She has left a mark on my staff.

Lovely to hear <3 All the best for the future :blush:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.