Azhure Acres Custom Worlds and Other Stuff [New! 11/1] New World: Freeloader Valley!

• Administrators

omg Freeloader Valley, that name speaks to me

• @Blake-Bellanaris awesome xD I love naming things a little more uniquely so I am glad you appreciate it.

• i want more world <3 <3 <3

• All worlds can markings can now be downloaded on my website here. I have hopefully fixed an error, where my worlds could not be installed at the same time with the worlds they were edited off of. So hopefully they can coexist in game now. All worlds that were completely barren with no lots at all now have lots placed for those who asked. Also the proper version of Lake Of The Woods is also now up for download. I didn't realize the wrong had been linked all this time. So for anyone that wants a prettier version with grass and flowers please redownload. Thank you all for downloading and I hope everyone enjoys them.

• Gosh Lake of the Woods was already beautiful before but with the flowers it's even more so! Thank you for taking the time to do this! :heart:

• Why haven't I found you worlds earlier. Finally a world in which I can find enough space to fit my three stables and all theier facilities. Thanks :hearts:

• Your worlds are awesome! I may have to move soon...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful content with us!

• @Dawn-Austen thank you so much I am so glad everyone likes them

• alt text

New arena up for download, can be found on my website here

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.