Asphalt 3
    DOWNLOAD
    alt text

Asphalt 4
    DOWNLOAD
    alt text

• Yooooo I have to remember to come here more often! They're all so good1

• omgosh! the third asphalt thougH!

• Wauw, i was just passing by. And this is just... way to awsome for me to handle xD
    I LOVE your creations! Also, what hd mod are you using?

• These look great, thank you!

I was wondering if you'd possibly be able to do scaled down/smaller versions of some of them? I think they'd be great for adding a bit more depth to my terrain painting but they don't match the 'scale' of my other paints :sweat_smile: I feel rude for asking.

• @Eowyn-Vance

Thank you!

I’m actually working on smaller version currently. The same method I took with making the sand smaller didn’t exactly work for the others so I’ll need to edit them again to reduce the size, but hopefully they’ll come out soon :heart: and don’t feel rude for asking, I was waiting for someone to say something so I’m glad you did! :smile:

• alt text
    I finally got the effort back to finish off a saddle i was making about a month back (before i got the flu). I also managed to scrape up some more energy from myself and polish off yet another saddle, so here i have 2 new saddles for download :heart:

alt text

Dressage Saddle
    alt text

Ridden Showing Saddle
    alt text

• alt text
    So here i am again with another saddle :sweat_smile:
    I do have a heap of WIP's (im pretty sure they are all saddles haha) that ill be finishing off in the next while so there will most definitely be a part 3 - and maybe 4, who knows. But for the time being, enjoy :heart:

alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    As promised, here is part 3 with a new saddle :heart_decoration:

alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    The marking below is shown in the colour black with a low opacity on a white coat to give a grey effect. Works as normal dapples too on other coat colours :heart:

alt text alt text

• Thank you so much, the dapples look great! Can't wait to try them on my horses :heart_eyes:

• alt text
    The marking below is shown in the colour black with a low opacity on a white coat to give a grey effect. Works as normal dapples too on other coat colours :heart:

alt text alt text

• i love the dapples 2

• Ah nice, more dapples to work with <3

I love my greys :>

• oooooh that's perfect!

• alt text

alt text alt text

• alt text

alt text alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.