Jasmine’s CC || Final Saddle Dump || 08/10

• alt text
    As promised, here is part 3 with a new saddle :heart_decoration:

alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    The marking below is shown in the colour black with a low opacity on a white coat to give a grey effect. Works as normal dapples too on other coat colours :heart:

alt text alt text

• Thank you so much, the dapples look great! Can't wait to try them on my horses :heart_eyes:

• alt text
    The marking below is shown in the colour black with a low opacity on a white coat to give a grey effect. Works as normal dapples too on other coat colours :heart:

alt text alt text

• i love the dapples 2

• Ah nice, more dapples to work with <3

I love my greys :>

• oooooh that's perfect!

• alt text

alt text alt text

• alt text

alt text alt text

• @Jasmine-Wilkinson ^-^ Perfect for my new auction mares! <3

• Ahhh yes because we can never not have enough dapples in this world <3

• This post is deleted!

• @Jasmine-Wilkinson said in Jasmine’s CC || Dapple Marking 4/4 || 30/07:

alt text

Today i bring to you some creations ive been sitting on for a while, but have now finally been keen to release them.
    Both of these markings do the same job but for different places. They give the affect of a hairline, which i have found all manes and tails fail to achieve. These markings can be changed in colour according to your horses hair colour. There may be some small gaps on certain styles of manes and tails, but can be easily touched up whilst editing, and can be avoided by certain angles :)

alt text

alt text alt text
    Before After

alt text

alt text alt text
    Before After

Both markings can be downloaded from my website, located in the "Detail Markings" section :heart:

WEBSITE HERE

This download doesnt work :(

• Ohhh amaziiiiinnng works!!! love love love details.

• alt text
    Part 1 of a collection i have wanted to update/add to/release for a while now. Starting off with the dressage pad, which is fully recolourable to any colour you desire :heart:

alt text
    alt text

You can download it at my website HERE

• alt text
    Part 2 is the all purpose pad, which is fully recolourable to any colour you desire :heart:

alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Part 3 is the show jumping pad, which is fully recolourable to any colour you desire :heart:

alt text
    alt text

• These are lovely Jasmine! Thank you <3

• Really love the dressage pad ! And a love colors you used ^^

• alt text
    Over my break i decided to have a go at a few saddles, but never go around to finishing them. Recently i pushed myself to do that and did too many as seen here :sweat_smile:
    4 Dressage, 5 Show Jumping and 3 All Purpose. So for the next while, it will be saddles from me :laughing:

image url
    alt text

You can download it at my website H E R E

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.