Jasmine’s CC || Final Saddle Dump || 08/10

• alt text
    Part 1 of a collection i have wanted to update/add to/release for a while now. Starting off with the dressage pad, which is fully recolourable to any colour you desire :heart:

alt text
    alt text

You can download it at my website HERE

• alt text
    Part 2 is the all purpose pad, which is fully recolourable to any colour you desire :heart:

alt text
    alt text

• alt text
    Part 3 is the show jumping pad, which is fully recolourable to any colour you desire :heart:

alt text
    alt text

• These are lovely Jasmine! Thank you <3

• Really love the dressage pad ! And a love colors you used ^^

• alt text
    Over my break i decided to have a go at a few saddles, but never go around to finishing them. Recently i pushed myself to do that and did too many as seen here :sweat_smile:
    4 Dressage, 5 Show Jumping and 3 All Purpose. So for the next while, it will be saddles from me :laughing:

image url
    alt text

You can download it at my website H E R E

• ohh it looks really good :D

• image url
    alt text
    Decided to shuffle things up a bit and release them in no neat order (dressage after dressage ect) so stay tuned for more!

• image url
    alt text

• image url
    alt text

• As i have had little to no time on my computer lately, i have fallen behind on my usual saddle post. So instead of starting it up again (posting daily) i decided to just release them all at once :sweat_smile:
    Varying in Dressage, Jump and All Purpose, here are a variety of saddles for you to enjoy :heart:

alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text

You can download them at my website H E R E

• Very beautyful Saddles. I cant decide wich saddle i like most :D

• Amazing great jobs <3

• niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

• thank you for these <3

• those saddles are amazing, thankyou for creating and sharing <3

• OO! This is the first place I go when I dig for cc, I'd adore seeing some tobiano markings from ya! <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.