Jasmine’s CC || Final Saddle Dump || 08/10

• FLEA BITTEN MARKING
    Gets heavier round the eyes and lower legs, all one channel.

alt text
    Flea Bitten Marking (shown on white coat) DOWNLOAD

BODY SHADER
    Goes around shoulders, rump, small amount on neck and down the legs. One channel

alt text
    Body Shader DOWNLOAD

• Love all these markings, thank you so much! :sparkling_heart:

• thank you i love your markings

• thank you for sharing these amazing markings and all this with us <3

• Woah, the saddles are just great! Also the markings are so usefull! Thank you so much :heart:

• Thanks for sharing your work, these saddles and markings looks great :heart:

• Due to the recent disciplines being added, i decided to make a basic Ridden Showing area/lot, which contains two rings to hold two classes at once, both with their own observation box :smile:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy :heart:

• Thank you! I Really want to participate haha xD

• After a long week of being busy im back at my computer and already have a few ideas sprouting. Here i bring to you some new hoof details, giving you a realistic look to your horse feet.
    It isnt recolourable, but dosnt necessarily need to be altered in colour as they match already. How bout that?!

Real Hoof - DOWNLOAD
    alt text

I finally have a suggestion box! Feel free to submit any wacky, crazy ideas or really anything that comes to mind!
    Im trying to keep quiet but im looking into the world of meshing... :eyes:

Suggestion box is in the main post so it can be easily found and linked HERE!

• i just went on a downloading spree. oops!

• Yeah, thank you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much! I love the hoof marking <3

• alt text

Title says it all.
    For the past couple weeks, (probably months actually, ive lost track), ive been working on something that has probably given me some of the worst sleepless nights and headaches. But hey, at least i got it finished right?
    Now im not too educated on graphics or resolution, but i do know this is only 2K so it should run pretty well on all things.

As always, im not saying you wont need to tweak your horses with this as you probably will, as HD mods do that a lot when you swap between them.
    Also make sure to clean your caches to ensure it shows alright, and as this is a HD mod - not just another shine or detail marking - you can only have ONE in your game.
    At this rate, i will probably release a better version of it sooner. One that is compatible with all coat shades as this one is a bit buggy, BUT, with shines, details and shades, it can be pretty darn nice.
    Without further or do, i bring to you,

The Realism Horse Mod.

alt text alt text

None of the pictures below (or above) that you're about to see have been edited. The only factor playing apart in the pictures are shines, shades and Reshade at its finest

Images by me

alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

And a big thank you to these two beautiful people for allowing me to hijack their games and take pictures for me :sweat_smile: :heart:

Images by @Gina-Jolie-Richards

Images by @Richard-Sterling

DOWNLOAD

If you have any problems with it, or have any questions, please message me :heart:

• omgggggggggggg hopefully this wont break the potato!

• I can definitely recommend this HD mod! I looks so great in game!! 😍😍

• Oh my gosh it looks great!

• thank you so much for your hard work! looks fantastic <3

• Not sure if I should love you or hate you, :thinking: because I need to update all my pons again :laughing:

• alt text

Here i bring to you some more poses. I havent made poses in a while, but i needed some more variation in my arab stands, so thats how i made these.
    The 6 poses are poselisted - so they're in a posepack - and have a blender picture to show what pose is which.

Enjoy! :heart:

alt text alt text alt text
    alt text alt text alt text

Download

• @Charlie-Smith

Thank you so much for these. Arabian love is always appreciated <3

• Ohh thank you so much for sharing :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.