LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3

• What a gorgeous horses! Btw greate names <3 Also love this lighting!

• Neeeeeeeexus <3 <3 <3

• Uuugghhh all of your horses are stunning :sob: But of course I have to choose a favorite and I must say, Bohemian Rhapsody is just gorgeous! Love the markings on her and Backstreet Boy :heart_exclamation:

• CHRISTINAAAAAAAAAAAA omg these pictures are absolutely amazing!! The arena...the horses...the sand... absolute perfection! Also Waikiki is absolutely stunning I can't even stand it!! I love them all. Your arena is amazing. I am so in love! I love these types of pics from you <3

• They are so stunning and i could stare at them for hours!! ❤️

• @Martha-Carter said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

What a gorgeous horses! Btw greate names <3 Also love this lighting!

Thank you! <3 The lightning is how it looks in game with my lightning mod and I absolutely love it too :heart_eyes:

@Ian-Salvatore Thank you! ^^

@Catriona-O'connolly said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

Uuugghhh all of your horses are stunning :sob: But of course I have to choose a favorite and I must say, Bohemian Rhapsody is just gorgeous! Love the markings on her and Backstreet Boy :heart_exclamation:

Thank you! <3 Bohemian is also one of my favourites too since I have an huge spot for dark flaxen livers :heart_eyes: but I do love all of them to pieces <3

@Michelle-Frohman said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

CHRISTINAAAAAAAAAAAA omg these pictures are absolutely amazing!! The arena...the horses...the sand... absolute perfection! Also Waikiki is absolutely stunning I can't even stand it!! I love them all. Your arena is amazing. I am so in love! I love these types of pics from you <3

Micheeeeeelle!! <3 <3 yes I'm so happy with how these pics turned out, had an plan how I wanted it to look and tried to catch their personalities and I think that I nailed it to perfection :heart_eyes: Credit for the arena goes to Dimitri actually, since this one was an participation prize for us that entried in affiliate hunter show ^^ But I can assure you since I fell so hard in love in this one, that it will be a lot more pics taken in there ;)

@Jade-Nguyen said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

They are so stunning and i could stare at them for hours!! ❤️

<3 you're not alone about that for sure, and huge thanks to you again for letting me borrow your gorgeous stud as sire for Nexus <3

• PR Committee

I've been battling with the forum for the past ten minutes to get your pictures to load, but they were worth the effort :heart_eyes: I still adore those barn pictures, Lily and Orabelle look so happy with themselves getting an extra snack! In all fairness, they deserves that extra snack for all their prettiness :kissing:
    And you know how much I love the new foalies; it always makes me happy to see my own pixels mentioned in pedigrees and I know the foals will do so well with you. Waikiki looks so elegant and fancy with all the white on her legs but Blazefury's baby will forever be my favourite out of this group :heartbeat:

• Development Committee

As you already know, I forgot to comment the last update :face_palm: but hey, better late than never right?! You know I loved the pictures anyway, our evil O' sisters :two_hearts: These pictures describe our ladies so well. I'm thrilled that they finally got to meet, and of course, they had to do it with a big surprise! What else could we expect from these two? :joy: And oh my little Belle with her mouth full of food. Such a classy lady right before her hunter show, haha! They sure are great partners in crime. I love them both!!
    Btw Belle is saying hi and says she is missing her sister already!

And then on to the current update, I love all your new babies, I've already seen these but have to comment anyway! Nexus is just so elegant, I really wish I could make blacks like you. I love him. Wakikki is the sweetest mare, she is just so cute! And Wondra, where to start? She really is beautiful. Though all these are lovely, you know I'm weak for liver chestnuts with bold markings and fierce personality, so Bohemian is my favourite; along with Boyen of course, he's such a silly cute guy :heart: I really love your horses, they have so much personality! And your pictures and editing style are always so clean and perfect. :sparkles:

• I literally cant pick a favourite!! My gosh girl how do you get your coats so lifelike!!! Kiki has stolen my heart completely. That shade of chestnut is just incredible! i just want to stroke her. Also, can we talk about this arena!!!! Legit one hell of a stunning piece of architecture! Amazing pictures! Give me more :)

• Looove love Backstreet, he looks like a cow rolling :cow: But in a good way :rofl:

• @Callixta-Rosella said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

I've been battling with the forum for the past ten minutes to get your pictures to load, but they were worth the effort :heart_eyes: I still adore those barn pictures, Lily and Orabelle look so happy with themselves getting an extra snack! In all fairness, they deserves that extra snack for all their prettiness :kissing:
    And you know how much I love the new foalies; it always makes me happy to see my own pixels mentioned in pedigrees and I know the foals will do so well with you. Waikiki looks so elegant and fancy with all the white on her legs but Blazefury's baby will forever be my favourite out of this group :heartbeat:

<3 and I can't thank you enough for letting me borrow your horses to make these breeding pairs, just look how well it ended :heart_eyes: Can't really wait to see how it goes for them all when they're starting their careers and I'm sure that they will do amazing with these gorgeous lineages they have :heart_eyes: and as spoke of competitions, even if both houdini girls broke out from their stalls, Belle did it really well in the hunter show so she must have gotten some extra boost in that food she was eating :sweat_smile:

@Diana-Sæterbakken said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

As you already know, I forgot to comment the last update :face_palm: but hey, better late than never right?! You know I loved the pictures anyway, our evil O' sisters :two_hearts: These pictures describe our ladies so well. I'm thrilled that they finally got to meet, and of course, they had to do it with a big surprise! What else could we expect from these two? :joy: And oh my little Belle with her mouth full of food. Such a classy lady right before her hunter show, haha! They sure are great partners in crime. I love them both!!
    Btw Belle is saying hi and says she is missing her sister already!

And then on to the current update, I love all your new babies, I've already seen these but have to comment anyway! Nexus is just so elegant, I really wish I could make blacks like you. I love him. Wakikki is the sweetest mare, she is just so cute! And Wondra, where to start? She really is beautiful. Though all these are lovely, you know I'm weak for liver chestnuts with bold markings and fierce personality, so Bohemian is my favourite; along with Boyen of course, he's such a silly cute guy :heart: I really love your horses, they have so much personality! And your pictures and editing style are always so clean and perfect. :sparkles:

I can tell you that Amy was NOT happy when she opened the barn door and found these two sisters in crime with their heads deep in the food xD especially when Belle was already prepared for show and really clean and nice but now her head was full of food so the only thing to do is trying to clean her up and tell Helene what happened :joy: (give her some carrots from us, we're missing her too! <3 )

and thanks a lot <3 I had so much fun with taking these pics and it will for sure be more soon in close future in this arena - it's SO beautiful in there! I do also have big hopes for this little gang and also are really thrilled for how it will go when it's breaking in time but at same time a little bit scared when it comes to Bohemian, remembering how her mom, grandma and grand grand mother was when we broke in them (yes all of them is red hairy flaxens :sweat_smile: ) so we're gonna be prepared for something similar with this fiercy lady xD

@Neeve-Kalford said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

I literally cant pick a favourite!! My gosh girl how do you get your coats so lifelike!!! Kiki has stolen my heart completely. That shade of chestnut is just incredible! i just want to stroke her. Also, can we talk about this arena!!!! Legit one hell of a stunning piece of architecture! Amazing pictures! Give me more :)

Thank you! <3 I totally agree about the arena, it's really breathtaking and gorgeous! I'm so happy to get an part of this so I can use it for my horses and take gorgeous pics in there :heart_eyes:

@Lidija-Rotherford said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

Looove love Backstreet, he looks like a cow rolling :cow: But in a good way :rofl:

Haha yes! xD he's our little goofball, very alike his dad <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.