LMEC Stable Blog | August 26th - A small sale ad

• everytime I read your blog I think you can't possibly come up with another gorgeous horse. but here we go! you have tons of them :heart_eyes:

• LMEC Cannavaro has the most amazing dappling!!! Definitely my favourite!

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld Haha thanks! ^^ <3 Yeah and even if I have a lot of horses, I love and admire every single of them <3

@Neeve-Kalford Thank you! His coat was definitiely not easy to make but it did paid off, just look how stunning he is :heart_eyes:

• Very adorable Danish Warmblood babies :heart_eyes:

• @Valeriya-Repei Thank you so much! ^^

• OMG OMG OMG! I have had so much to do that i din't noticed that you had introduced Ruben! :heart_eyes: Heee looks so great! :D <3

And for those babies of yours... I'm in love with LMEC Carino and LMEC Cannavaro! I want them so bad! :heart_eyes:

• Wow! I just logged in after a few moments to see Gallaway's Fürst Romancier appearing here! Glad to see he has ended up at such a good home, take care of him. :hearts: He was and still is one of my favorite horsies

• @Gina-Jolie-Richards Haha aw! :joy: yeah but now you're gonna keep an eye on this blog do I guess :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and thanks for the lovely words about my babies too <3

@Renee-Mudde I had no idea that you're actually his breeder, saw it when I checked closer and saw that Gallaway's was your prefix ^^ He have settled down very well here with us and have been spoiled to rotten since he moved in here earlier in april month and have now 81 points in dressage under his belt so he's getting closer and closer to his 3rd title :heart_eyes:

• This update will be a small sale ad, yes, LMEC are selling a gorgeous promising black 6,5 y/o, 3rd gen hanoverian mare with points and good pedigree bonus, so canter further to this thread and find out more ^^

alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.