LMEC Stable Blog | January 14th - Oldies but Goldies part 1

• What a beautiful trio they are!! I love this picture, it is so cheerful!!
    Massive congrats on these horses and their achievements with their riders!!
    Super work!

• Competition Committee

The picture turned out great hun <3 and congrats to the achievement with this trio, well done! :)

• Amazing horses and photos. :D

• You must be so proud of these guys! With that many points, I hope you gave them extra treats! Congrats on being at the top, it's no easy feat considering how many people compete in the big three.

• @Alice-Palmer Thank you so much! <3 I'm really really proud over all three and their achievements, they have done it SO well! <3

@Annie-Emerson Thank you hun! <3 The pic turned out a lot better than I tought and it's an great way to give our best competitors and well deserved time in the spotlight ^^

@Katharina-Opalhaven Thank uou! ^^

@Johanna-Masters Yes you have no idea how much they're spoiled here in the stables from us :P All three have competed here on ES/EC for several rl years now but it haven't been easy sometimes but now we can look back an see what and how they'e succeed and all we here on LMEC are so proud of every single horse that we have <3

• Finally have time to sit down and comment on this lovely picture. I must say my eyes went right to Contessa. Even though she is the smallest she is so unique and lovely I think she is my favorite of the three! I do love the blaze on Poetry of Magic so it's always a hard decision lol.

The arena in the background looks great, I would love to see more of your facilities! :-) <3

• @Michelle-Frohman aw! thank you so much <3 All three are so special and means a lot for me and have given an such big additions in next generation of competitors in their disciplines <3 and I also really hope that I can show off more facilites pictures in future too, many of mine barns are unfinished yet so there is not much to show right now xD

• Oh gosh, have you been busy since I last commented! I never understand how you make time to edit so many fully-edited photos in such short time :see_no_evil: They all look gorgeous, Christina, and I must repeat myself: stop getting more horses! I can't keep track of them all anymore :stuck_out_tongue: Keep up the fab work! :heart_eyes:

• @Mandy-McAvoy omg..! I tought that I have replied you :see_no_evil: shame on me, but better to be late or not reply at all ;) so thanks a lot for your lovely words about my pictures and as I stated in the topic, it's just beginning since more is on it's way :P will continue with part 2 and eventually part 3 pretty soon ;)

Now the time has finally come! It's time to introduce for all of you, LMEC babies for 2017! <3 This might be an surprise for mostly of you but it's allowed to have secrets too, or? ;) Without further words, here they are! And I wants to say thank you @Annie-Emerson for letting me borrow May Day L from you and also @Alice-Palmer for letting me borrow LMEC Twilight for make these combinations with my own horses <3

alt text
    DRESSAGE

DWB filly | Lexus d'Auroy x LMEC Twilight | Dressage & Eventing
    alt text
    alt text
    EVENTING

SWB filly | LMEC Diaval x AH Belaurte
    alt text

DWB filly | Monachyle's Seastar x LMEC Regina
    alt text

alt text
    SHOW JUMPING

SWB filly | Harley Davidson HA x LMEC Pandora
    alt text

DWB stallion | May Day L x RWE Adelice |Show Jumping & Eventing
    alt text

SWB filly | Solitary Vagabond CN x LMEC Mizz June
    alt text

DWB stallion | LMEC Valentino x Scarlet O'Paradise REC
    alt text
    alt text

Thanks for visiting and I hope that you like them as much as I do ^^ For more info about these gems, you can click on their name to visit their profiles on mainsite :slight_smile:

• Noooo can't handle more gorgeous horses from you :broken_heart: Direxa needs to come home with me pronto girl, she looks so regal :dizzy_face:

• Oh. My Gosh. Your horses are gorgeous, I have a soft spot for Sweet Emotion which is unusual for me because I've never really taken to many cremellos. She is just gorgeous though :heart_eyes_cat:

• Ah even though I have had sneak previews of all these horses! I am so pleased to see them in person!! Of course the lovely Lobelia is one of my favourites alongside Direxa and Serafina! But they all look fantastic, you have done a great job as always! Can't wait to see these horses in the future! <3

• @Iris-Hammel not feeling sorry for that :sunglasses: I know you can handle it all over again and again ;) and thanks a lot for the lovely comments about my gems, they're so amazing all of them <3

@Effie-Phoenix Thank you so much! <3 she's also my first cremello and I'm really happy with how the coat turned out since it was not easy at all to create it especially when I deleted the first one by accident and was forced to make a new one but this turned out really well must I admit :heart_eyes:

@Alice-Palmer and you should have an big thank you for letting me borrow Tilla for breeding with my Lexus, otherwise Lobelia shouldn't have been born <3 And I'm so excited to see all of them start to compete, Maverick will have his debute in next month since he's already 3 now but the rest will wait until november ^^

• i died and went to horse's heaven :heart_eyes_cat: why are they so perfect? <3

• Oh wauw... You have such lovely horses! I really like them!

And I love the fact, that you are breeding DWBs! So nice to see - and such great types you have! :) :)

• Just waoooooooow. I think I need a horse from you pretty please :shamrock:

• You already know I am obsessed with LMEC Valisco and I think the obsession has grown after seeing this picture. He is absolutely stunning!!! I also love the picture of LMEC Direxa, she has such a beautiful colt. What world is that? The placing of the arena is so picturesque with the rolling hills in the background!

• @Jade-Nguyen aw..! <3 Thank you so much for the lovely comments <3 I'm so happy how they turned out all of them :heart_eyes:

@Rose-Falkner Thanks a lot! <3 Yeah I'm one of the oldest Danish warmblood breeders here on EC and have breed them since 2012 so it's few years now ^^

@Luna-Andrews <3 <3 Yeah they're gorgeous all of them and true shining gems :heart_eyes:

@Michelle-Frohman Haha! Taking these pics did actually force me to start to build on my facilities :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and I can promise you that it's plenty more to build before I'm finished xD The world is actually Nea french world, FEQ ^^ I have used this world for a couple years now and really love it <3 really beautiful surroundings there, perfect for pics etc <3 and thanks a lot for the lovely comments about my babies <3

• Direxa is just...ugh, stop breeding horses that gorgeous <3

• Direxa and Maverick <3 these have got to be the most gorgeous horses ive ever seen! Love their coats and conformations.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.