LMEC Stable Blog | March 14th - A update?!! - A lot new faces <3

• Yayyyy I love a huge update!! So many beautiful WEC Ponies here :smirk: I don't know how I will pick my favorite...but we both know it is meatball after all!! She is so special in my heart lol. I absolutely love the style of your photos the editing came out so amazing!! I have been waiting for these riding pics and they did not dissapoint! I love these updates <3 :-)

• Have I stumbled upon the WEC album by accident? :laughing: lovely collection of horses and its so nice to see them all outside of a photo studio. Alphenrose is my favourite here I think... though their is a lot to choose from :wink: also Classified is HUGE!! sure he isn't part Russian?? :laughing:

• Development Committee

Finally, you finished all of them!! I mean, I honestly did not think you'd managed to finish all those 14 pictures in a short matter of time after you showed me how many it was xD It has been so much fun following you while you edited all these pictures all day and night (except when I fell asleep all of those late nights lmao :sweat_smile: ) and also I was there drooling over the new horsies every time you bought a new one (still envious on some of them really, they're all gorgeous especially those WEC horsies :drooling_face: ) and I have also seen most of the pictures already, but holy wow!!

They all look soo much better when you actually placed them in a blog post! I can't even choose a favourite. Merry is beautiful! And dear Classy <3 How I miss that lovely boy! I'm so glad he ended up being sold to you by Michelle, with you especially after jumpinga few homes since I sold him :'( but he has a perfect home now at LMEC. <3 And I've already said this but Caetano is HUUUGE!! I mean, how did he even grow this big? I have no idea but he looks stunning! I might steal Cateano and Classy if I can fit Cateano in our tiny little horse trailer(I need to measure it first, don't think it's tall enough for him ), so please don't look for those boys in my stable if they suddenly go missing! :angel: And of course, we must not forget the O' devil, my dearest Orabelle's full sister!! They seem to both be very good at jumping, look at her flying over that jump!! She looks stunning. I hope she is still being a mare with big M like Belle is? They sure live up to their names these girls but hey we both love them right XD

Also, you liar! You said you were rusty on editing manes, you are not! The last picture looks stunning and so does every other ones as well. I love your editing style, it's so simple yet so well done and you really enhanced them all well. There are so many pictures and I've already said that they all look great, but they really do <3 This was a huge unnecessary comment but whatever, it was worth a long comment since you posted so many lovely pics and I know you worked so hard on them and you really deserve a lot of praise for all of your hard work :hugging:

• @Michelle-Frohman <3 <3 <3 and I can titulate myself as a proud "hoarder" of WEC horses, they're like chips - you just can't have only one of these gems :heart_eyes: and I can't even pick a favourite by myself among all those gorgeous beans <3 and thanks for the lovely words about my pics and editing, and I always try to do my best :kissing_heart:

@Eowyn-Vance Haha! It's actually Caetano that is the biggest one, Classified is "only" 172 ;) and thanks ^^

@Diana-Sæterbakken You should know how Lily can act when you're not having eyes in the neck since you own her sister and I bet that she's an copy of her xD She's a mare with an BIG fat M, and even if she's black unlikely her sister but I swear that there is an chestnut mare hidden behind that shiny black coat :joy: The day the pic was taken, she was almost too nice and you don't even dare to ask what she did later same day... :see_no_evil: Even if they're making us grey haired in pre-time, we do still love them for their craziness and stubborness :heart_eyes:

And you can be sure that Classy is not moving around anymore, he's here to stay <3 And I can tell that it was actually trouble to get Caetano home to us due of his size :joy: and also thanks for the indirect warning so I can keep their stalls even more safier :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but you're welcome to visit them at any time <3

I AM rusty! xD took extra long time to edit for me, had forgot how to do few steps but after a while, the muscle memory woke up and I figured out to do = need to edit more regulary to keep it fresh and smooth do I realize :joy: and thank you so much for these lovely words about my pics an edits <3 <3

• WEC Myrrine is unbelievebale beautyful :3

• Wow all of your pictures are so super soft & beautiful & the light is just on point & all of your horses are so sweet. Gosh im so in love 😍

• @Anna-Winters Thank you! ^^ but credit for her goes to her breeder @Michelle-Frohman <3

@Mira-Green Thank you so much! <3 and it will actually be hard to believe, but the lights in the pics are totally untouched, it is all natural lights from my lightning mod ^^

• I like this new faces XD

• @Katherine-Star-Ackles Yes me too :heart_eyes: can't even pick a favourite among all newcomers <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.