LMEC Stable Blog | October 17th - A XC day in October

• @Jade-Nguyen and so do I :heart_eyes: and thanks a lot :kissing_heart:

• This is pure magic

• @Neeve-Kalford Thank you Neeve! ^^

• Wow Faye is absolutely stunning! Luxus is definitely one of my favorite sim horses of all time, you are a lucky lady! I love the feel of the picture with the autumn leaves and the fog, so well done! Love it! <3 :-)

• You know my thoughts on this beautiful picture from before when you showed me on slack! A gorgeous picture that is soooo beautifully edited! You should be proud of it! <3

• Ahhh autumn in the north <3 Your pic has so lovely atmosphere, I could stare it for ages!

• @Michelle-Frohman She's one of my favourites too :heart_eyes: she's an such special mare and I'm so happy that I got the opportunity to use Luxus as stud to make this possible <3 and the atmosphere in the pic, we have it here in sweden now too since the temperatures have dropped so much so I won't be surprised at all if the first snow arrives in few weeks even if it have come pretty late the latest years :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but with snow everything will be a lot brighter outside too, it's SO dark now >.<

@Alice-Palmer Thank you! <3 and I really am, this pic is easily one of my best edits among all mine. I'm so happy that I managed to realize my vision of how I wanted the pic to look and I succeed ^^

@Luna-Andrews Thank you so much! <3 it's something special with fall and winter in the north and it was the feeling that I wanted the pic to have and I'm so happy that I managed to get it through ^^

• PR Committee

I'm so terrible at checking back here for updates of your pretty pixel pons :pensive:
    Those are some gorgeous babies you have (that aren't really babies anymore), Direxa's pink snip definitely needs a kiss or two from me :kissing_heart: And just look at Sweet Emotion. It makes me so proud to see Seastar is becoming a sire already - and passing on his unique colouring too (yay!!)
    I've already told you that Maverick wants to come and live with me, he's far too pretty! Those dapples and that coat...I'll just sit here and wait for him :p And Serafina...Mizzy is becoming such an established mare now and having great foals

And Faye...hello pretty! :heart_eyes_cat: I could quite happily sit and admire that picture for such a long time. I love autumn and all those orange tones, but I am still completely in love with that adorable face marking and pink nose <3

• @Callixta-Rosella I must admit that I'm not better by myself to checking back so we're even :P and thanks for those lovely compliments about my pixel pons <3 Sweet Emotion or "Emmy" as we call her, have done it great so far and got a really nice 3rd place in her first show so we'll see how she's continue her future career and I hope that she will follow in her parents hoofsteps and it's also included my latest babies too. They all turned 4 this month so it will be SO excitig to see them doing their best ^^

The pic with Faye, I can easily say that it's one of my best edits so far and I'm so happy that I managed to print my idea on paper or screen actually <3

Now to the actual post ^^ This time I'm just gonna introduce some horses for you that have moved into LMEC the latest months, a little warning only - it will be an massive picture dump but I promise that it's worth it since all of them are truly gorgeous :heart_eyes: First out will be my own LMEC horses and here they are ^^

LMEC Milando
    DWB, show jumping
    alt text

LMEC Inverness
    DWB, dressage
    alt text

LMEC Valkyria
    DWB, show Jumping
    alt text

LMEC Hercules
    DWB, eventing
    alt text

LMEC La Fleur
    SWB, show jumping
    alt text

LMEC Samara
    Hanoverian, dressage
    alt text

Now to those that we have bought from other breeders, all of you should have an massive thank you for letting me buy all these gorgeous beans <3

Davinci des Aurades
    Selle Francais, eventing/dressage
    alt text

Eagan
    Hanoverian, show jumping
    alt text

Idéal du Tussock
    Selle Francais, dressage
    alt text

ME Navar
    Hanoverian, eventing
    alt text

Monachyle's Blyzzex
    KWPN, eventing
    alt text

Monachyle's Mexborough
    Trakehner, eventing
    alt text

Monachyle's My Moet
    Oldenburg, show jumping
    alt text

Monachyle's Riptide
    Trakehner, dressage/eventing
    alt text

Monachyle's Warwick
    KWPN, eventing
    alt text

Suit `N Tie REC
    Hanoverian, show jumping/eventing
    alt text

Monachyle's Flashdancer
    Oldenburg, eventing
    alt text

WEC Ludovica
    Hanoverian, show jumping
    alt text

Tamira du Hali
    Hanoverian, dressage
    alt text

Morina
    Holsteiner, dressage
    alt text

Monachyle's Lady Macbeth
    Oldenburg, show jumping
    alt text

Monachyle's Fogueira
    KWPN, eventing
    alt text

Monachyle's Casting Spell
    Oldenburg, eventing/dressage
    alt text

Libellule d'Auroy
    Selle Francais, eventing/show jumping
    alt text

Castamere de Long Champs
    Selle Francais, eventing
    alt text

Elia de Long Champs
    Selle Francais, eventing/dressage
    alt text

Heliette du Tussock
    Selle Francais, eventing/show jumping
    alt text

Juliana E
    Hanoverian, show jumping
    alt text

I hope that you managed to scroll aaaaall way down, it was an massive pic dump but it was worth it, right? ^^ Thanks for visiting! <3

• Six months ago, I said this in your album:

@Ariadne-Waters said in LMEC Stable Blog | November 16th - Picture spam <3:

I try not to open your album, Christina, because I always end up with serious horse envy. (FYI, I always cave and open it anyway, because I know it will be worth it)

And today I am very stupid because I've opened your album again and seen your horses

alt text

Can't pick a favourite; not going to try.

- No, I take that back. After intense scrutiny, I think I'm lusting after Inverness and La Fleur the most. And Libellule. And Castamere. And My Moet and Eagan and Milando and Hercules. Damn it, Christina! :sob: I can't believe one person can be so singularly good at making horses (and convincing other people to sell them amazing horses). Teach me your ways?

Reading everyone's comments over the months, I think you need to install extra security and hire night-guards at LMEC; it's only a matter of time before the members of EC band together and make a midnight raid on your stables... :eyes: :unlock: :runner_tone2:

• You are toooooo lucky to have such beautiful horses! Tie is such a cookie but honestly all of them are simply gorgeous :heart_eyes_cat:

• @Adrian-Gresham Thanks for the warning about the upcoming break-in into LMEC stables :sunglasses: Then I'm gonna get even more security system to keep these gorgeous beans all safe <3

I really appreciate all those kind words about my own horses, but credit for the bought ones goes to their breeders @Callixta-Rosella , @Michelle-Frohman , just to mention some and I'm so happy that all of them that I have bought horses from, have the big trust in me that let me own their precious babies and I really feel honored for that <3

@Jade-Nguyen Thank you so much! <3 Yeah I'm a lucky girl sometimes that have got this big opportunity to have all these gorgeous horses in my barn, they're so stunning all of them :heart_eyes:

• PR Committee

Finally! I've been sat here with my :chocolate_bar: waiting for this big update :p Inverness is such a pretty golden shade and pretty Valkyria, I remember you making her :3 Such a pretty mare. La Fleur's coat is so beautifully rich and dark :heart_eyes_cat:
    Eagan looks rather handsome and his coat looks so soft, but I am still hopelessly admiring Libellule and Castamere. There's just something so stunning about those deep dark chestnuts.
    And then there's my old Monachyle crew, they all look so good with you. I miss Mex's loud colouring and I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been tempted to keep Flashdancer too but they will have such a good home with you. And Flashy will one day have a full sibling in the future, that breeding combination worked out pretty nicely - and colourfully too! <3

• @Christina-Lindblad These are beautiful horses :) LMEC La Fleur has a great colour!

• @Callixta-Rosella and I can promise you that it took an certain amount of :chocolate_bar: to get all this pics done even if they're all completely unedited every single of them but it was worth it, so I could show off these cute beans <3

And I can admit that I'm an proud hoarder of Monachyle's horses :sunglasses: they're like potatoeCHIPS and you can't just have only one of them, they're gorgeous all of them <3 I can't wait to see Flashy sibiling, I bet that he/she will be amazing as him, our little goofball :heart_eyes: and I can't wait until he's old enough for start competing, it will be so thrilling to see what he can come up with when he have bloodines that have proven skills ^^

@Sorina-Collins Aw! Thank you so much! ^^

• got anymore of them monachlye horses? :laughing:
    Every single one of these horse is absolutely gorgeous and I honestly can't pick a favourite, I really like Hercules, Eagan, Suit n Tie and Castamere particularly.. but I really just want to take them all home :p

• Im actually dying. Can I PLEASEEEEEEE have a pony from you! LMEC Inverness is the most stunning shade of buckskin....im such a sucker for them! Im also drooling over LMEC Hercules coat. He is a really unique shade of pally. Monachyle's Flashdancer has the cutest little face, he looks so cheeky! I think its his little pink nose. Elia de Long Champs is a show stopper! That contrast with his mane and tail against his coat :ok_hand_tone2: Also love Castamere de Long Champs conformation (well really all of their conformations). You have a way of making their neck chest and shoulders that just looks so stunning <3 give me moreeeee

• I would say my favorites are Milando and Inverness <3

• @Eowyn-Vance Thanks a lot! ^^ an Monachyle's are as I said like chips and you just can't have only one :P

@Neeve-Kalford Haha! :joy: I'm not gonna tell Elia what you told about her, that you tought that she was an stallion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: All credits for Flashdancer goes to @Callixta-Rosella that made him for me <3 he's an gorgeous adorable meatball that I can't wait to see what he can do in future :heart_eyes: and thanks a lot for the lovely words about my horses ^^

@Claire-von-Hohenfeld Thank you! I do like both of them a lot too ^^

• PR Committee

@Christina-Lindblad said in LMEC Stable Blog | November 16th - Picture spam <3:

Thanks a lot! ^^ an Monachyle's are as I said like chips and you just can't have only one :P

You mean CRISPS.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.