LMEC Stable Blog | October 17th - A XC day in October

• CHRISTINAAAAAAAAAAAA omg these pictures are absolutely amazing!! The arena...the horses...the sand... absolute perfection! Also Waikiki is absolutely stunning I can't even stand it!! I love them all. Your arena is amazing. I am so in love! I love these types of pics from you <3

• They are so stunning and i could stare at them for hours!! ❤️

• @Martha-Carter said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

What a gorgeous horses! Btw greate names <3 Also love this lighting!

Thank you! <3 The lightning is how it looks in game with my lightning mod and I absolutely love it too :heart_eyes:

@Ian-Salvatore Thank you! ^^

@Catriona-O'connolly said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

Uuugghhh all of your horses are stunning :sob: But of course I have to choose a favorite and I must say, Bohemian Rhapsody is just gorgeous! Love the markings on her and Backstreet Boy :heart_exclamation:

Thank you! <3 Bohemian is also one of my favourites too since I have an huge spot for dark flaxen livers :heart_eyes: but I do love all of them to pieces <3

@Michelle-Frohman said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

CHRISTINAAAAAAAAAAAA omg these pictures are absolutely amazing!! The arena...the horses...the sand... absolute perfection! Also Waikiki is absolutely stunning I can't even stand it!! I love them all. Your arena is amazing. I am so in love! I love these types of pics from you <3

Micheeeeeelle!! <3 <3 yes I'm so happy with how these pics turned out, had an plan how I wanted it to look and tried to catch their personalities and I think that I nailed it to perfection :heart_eyes: Credit for the arena goes to Dimitri actually, since this one was an participation prize for us that entried in affiliate hunter show ^^ But I can assure you since I fell so hard in love in this one, that it will be a lot more pics taken in there ;)

@Jade-Nguyen said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

They are so stunning and i could stare at them for hours!! ❤️

<3 you're not alone about that for sure, and huge thanks to you again for letting me borrow your gorgeous stud as sire for Nexus <3

• PR Committee

I've been battling with the forum for the past ten minutes to get your pictures to load, but they were worth the effort :heart_eyes: I still adore those barn pictures, Lily and Orabelle look so happy with themselves getting an extra snack! In all fairness, they deserves that extra snack for all their prettiness :kissing:
    And you know how much I love the new foalies; it always makes me happy to see my own pixels mentioned in pedigrees and I know the foals will do so well with you. Waikiki looks so elegant and fancy with all the white on her legs but Blazefury's baby will forever be my favourite out of this group :heartbeat:

• Development Committee

As you already know, I forgot to comment the last update :face_palm: but hey, better late than never right?! You know I loved the pictures anyway, our evil O' sisters :two_hearts: These pictures describe our ladies so well. I'm thrilled that they finally got to meet, and of course, they had to do it with a big surprise! What else could we expect from these two? :joy: And oh my little Belle with her mouth full of food. Such a classy lady right before her hunter show, haha! They sure are great partners in crime. I love them both!!
    Btw Belle is saying hi and says she is missing her sister already!

And then on to the current update, I love all your new babies, I've already seen these but have to comment anyway! Nexus is just so elegant, I really wish I could make blacks like you. I love him. Wakikki is the sweetest mare, she is just so cute! And Wondra, where to start? She really is beautiful. Though all these are lovely, you know I'm weak for liver chestnuts with bold markings and fierce personality, so Bohemian is my favourite; along with Boyen of course, he's such a silly cute guy :heart: I really love your horses, they have so much personality! And your pictures and editing style are always so clean and perfect. :sparkles:

• I literally cant pick a favourite!! My gosh girl how do you get your coats so lifelike!!! Kiki has stolen my heart completely. That shade of chestnut is just incredible! i just want to stroke her. Also, can we talk about this arena!!!! Legit one hell of a stunning piece of architecture! Amazing pictures! Give me more :)

• Looove love Backstreet, he looks like a cow rolling :cow: But in a good way :rofl:

• @Callixta-Rosella said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

I've been battling with the forum for the past ten minutes to get your pictures to load, but they were worth the effort :heart_eyes: I still adore those barn pictures, Lily and Orabelle look so happy with themselves getting an extra snack! In all fairness, they deserves that extra snack for all their prettiness :kissing:
    And you know how much I love the new foalies; it always makes me happy to see my own pixels mentioned in pedigrees and I know the foals will do so well with you. Waikiki looks so elegant and fancy with all the white on her legs but Blazefury's baby will forever be my favourite out of this group :heartbeat:

<3 and I can't thank you enough for letting me borrow your horses to make these breeding pairs, just look how well it ended :heart_eyes: Can't really wait to see how it goes for them all when they're starting their careers and I'm sure that they will do amazing with these gorgeous lineages they have :heart_eyes: and as spoke of competitions, even if both houdini girls broke out from their stalls, Belle did it really well in the hunter show so she must have gotten some extra boost in that food she was eating :sweat_smile:

@Diana-Sæterbakken said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

As you already know, I forgot to comment the last update :face_palm: but hey, better late than never right?! You know I loved the pictures anyway, our evil O' sisters :two_hearts: These pictures describe our ladies so well. I'm thrilled that they finally got to meet, and of course, they had to do it with a big surprise! What else could we expect from these two? :joy: And oh my little Belle with her mouth full of food. Such a classy lady right before her hunter show, haha! They sure are great partners in crime. I love them both!!
    Btw Belle is saying hi and says she is missing her sister already!

And then on to the current update, I love all your new babies, I've already seen these but have to comment anyway! Nexus is just so elegant, I really wish I could make blacks like you. I love him. Wakikki is the sweetest mare, she is just so cute! And Wondra, where to start? She really is beautiful. Though all these are lovely, you know I'm weak for liver chestnuts with bold markings and fierce personality, so Bohemian is my favourite; along with Boyen of course, he's such a silly cute guy :heart: I really love your horses, they have so much personality! And your pictures and editing style are always so clean and perfect. :sparkles:

I can tell you that Amy was NOT happy when she opened the barn door and found these two sisters in crime with their heads deep in the food xD especially when Belle was already prepared for show and really clean and nice but now her head was full of food so the only thing to do is trying to clean her up and tell Helene what happened :joy: (give her some carrots from us, we're missing her too! <3 )

and thanks a lot <3 I had so much fun with taking these pics and it will for sure be more soon in close future in this arena - it's SO beautiful in there! I do also have big hopes for this little gang and also are really thrilled for how it will go when it's breaking in time but at same time a little bit scared when it comes to Bohemian, remembering how her mom, grandma and grand grand mother was when we broke in them (yes all of them is red hairy flaxens :sweat_smile: ) so we're gonna be prepared for something similar with this fiercy lady xD

@Neeve-Kalford said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

I literally cant pick a favourite!! My gosh girl how do you get your coats so lifelike!!! Kiki has stolen my heart completely. That shade of chestnut is just incredible! i just want to stroke her. Also, can we talk about this arena!!!! Legit one hell of a stunning piece of architecture! Amazing pictures! Give me more :)

Thank you! <3 I totally agree about the arena, it's really breathtaking and gorgeous! I'm so happy to get an part of this so I can use it for my horses and take gorgeous pics in there :heart_eyes:

@Lidija-Rotherford said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

Looove love Backstreet, he looks like a cow rolling :cow: But in a good way :rofl:

Haha yes! xD he's our little goofball, very alike his dad <3

• Fall have finally come and the leaves have started to change their colors and we're not far away from October now so time have really flied and we here at LMEC did have our most busiest time ever since we have left southern Europe and moved home to Scandinavian and more exact - to Sweden <3 We have started to settle down and getting back our routines and we have also started to break in our 3y/o's (remember the girly gang in poppy fields earlier in summer?) and the progress have turned out really well an the girls are getting more and more ready for their show career :heart_eyes: Here below will you all get an insight of what we have done the past weeks ^^

alt text
    Foxberry's Jaspari (breed by @Callixta-Rosella & his rider Helene on their way home after an lovely hack in the forest

alt text
    Some of our youngest ladies - Sassenach HX (breed by @Elaine-Rose - LMEC La Chica - RME Anise (breed by @Zinnia-Arvi ) out in the big pasture an foggy early september morning

alt text
    And our boys that are in same age as the ladies below, that are showing off in their pasture, - LMEC Explosion - Chandon VX (breed by @Diana-Sæterbakken - LMEC Lordanos

alt text
    Giulietta AX (breed by @Nicole-Loeffler ) and her rider Josh doing some flatwork in the newbuilded outdoor arena

alt text
    Asking your friend to try to have an riding lesson with you would be an good idea, or? - it's just enough with taking an look at Helene to see how frustrated she is when she's trying hard to give instructions to Jessica that rides WPW Blue Millennium (breed by @Puck-Cantrell ) but the whole thing didn't go really well does it seems xD

alt text
    One of our 3y/o, LMEC Highlight that are in her progress to be breaking in. We do have big hopes for her in dressage arenas <3

Now I'm sure about that you all are very curious about seeing more about our new home. @Diana-Sæterbakken , an HUUUUGE Thank you for this AMAZING gift <3 <3 I can't thank you enough for this, I swear! This means SO much for me to getting this gorgeous gift in belated b-day gift and I had absolutely no idea that you were working on this, and that you even manage to keep your mouth shut about this big secret :sweat_smile: Thank you! <3 <3

Now, some surrounding pics so you can see how truly beautiful the world is and I can't wait until it's winter either :heart_eyes:

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Thanks for visiting <3

• what is the world it's amaziiing

• oh my goodness Christina this is a lot to take in! :heart_eyes_cat: I've already scrolled through this update a couple times just ogling at this beautiful autumnal update! (Makes me wish it was getting colder over here, you guys in Europe are so lucky, it's still so hot here :sob: ) It's hard to comment on all of these, but I adore those pasture photos a lot. (that buckskin, Chandon? wow, what a heartbreaker)

Giulietta looks faaancy, I love her big floaty movements, like a big dressage queen!

And friend lessons never go as plan, I feel as half way through they always become chaotic messes filled with a bunch of playful teasing and absolutely no works get done :laughing: poor Blue Millenium, I'm sure they had an interesting lesson!

Highlight is absolutely beautiful! Shes so unique for a dressage horse, there's not enough crazy-coloured horses in the dressage ring, I think Highlight will definitely turn head in the show ring! <3

and wow, just wow, that world, :cry: now that's a b-day gift

• Just that indoor arena takes me in love with your facilities!!!

• The Scandinavian vibe your new facilities have is just perfect and gorgeous! Also I'd take Highlight home with me any time :smirk:

• Development Committee

You have no idea how hard it was to keep my mouth shut while making this world! I was originally planning to pretend it was for me, and then secretly show you lots of screenshot, but then I thought it was better to keep it a full secret and pretend like I didn't have anything for your birthday so I could give you an ultimate suprise! I think I pulled it off :angel: It makes me so happy to see you enjoy the world I made for you though! 😭❤️ It looks so unbelievable swedish with your facilities, just like I was aiming for! I'm so happy you love it.

And all these gorgeous horses fit right in, I love how you used the space on places I had no idea would be good for pictures! I love all these pictures, but the one with the three boys is absolutely my favourite! There's just something about the colours(and no, I'm not talking about Chandon only 🤣) Chandon my little one, look how he's grown. He looks gorgeous in your game 😍 He looks so happy with the boys! And ofc it's nothing new that I love all your horses, but Highlight? She is amazing. I'm so excxited to see how she'll be doing on the dressage arena! These pictures are absolutely beautiful, I'm just so happy you have moved to Sweden where your stables clearly belong🥰

• PR Committee

Diana did such an amazing job on your world; it has that real Scandinavian touch, and the big pastures will be perfect for all your horses. The white fences everywhere really add a splash of colour and make the place look huge. And I'm glad that there's room for you to expand as you continue hoarding ;)

• @Ian-Salvatore All credit for this gorgeous world goes to @Diana-Sæterbakken that made this custom world for me in b-day gift <3

@Marquis-Moulin Thank you so much! <3 Yeah it's quite cold here up in north now even if we have a bit warmer temperatures today but the latest two weeks it have stayed at around 10-13+ celsius but it will be even colder next week. It's Chandon yes ^^ the riders will pull some sticks to get who'll be the lucky one that gets the chance to compete him in both his disciplines ;) You should only know how BIG Giulietta is, she's almost 180 cm tall so it's for sure an big girl ^^

Did I tell that both Jessica and Helen are room mates and living in same house so you can imagine how the talk was later same evening xD I absolute agree about Highlight, and t make her even more unique - she's actually silver black dominant white ;) so she's an eyecatcher for sure ^^

Yes, it was an TOTAL surprise for me to get this beautiful gift from Diana, I had absolutely no idea about that at all.

@Vera-Alvarez Thanks! but I can't take credit for the indoor arena since it's not builded by me, but by @Dimitri-Dane that kindly donated it to all participants in affiliated Hunter show there I had one entry :slight_smile:

@Alexander-Westerberg Thank you! <3 It was an huge pleasure to place all my lots around the world and see how perfect they fitted into the surrounding and scandinavian feeling and in same second I opened the world in sims, I knew that I'm home and I'll never move again <3

@Diana-Sæterbakken <3 <3 <3 I'm so so so impressived that you actually managed to keep this whole stuff secret for me, for weeks! xD kudos to you <3 The world is p e r f e c t so you totally nailed the surprise will I tell you :heart_eyes: Will be so fun to finish all my buildings, lots etc now when I have the perfect place to stay at so it seems that I can finally finish everything <3 and also explore around and find lovely new places to take pics at and it's getting close to winter too so you can be ready for some wintery pics quite soon too :heart_eyes: Agree! It's so hard to believe that he turns 2 next month, time have really flied and one minute they was longlegged babies and now they're almost 2y/o :O and the other girls like Highlight, Sansa, Summerburst and Aviciia - they all turn 4 next month, and it was not long time ago they were babies but it does also feel good to see them start their show careers :D Again, thank you <3

@Callixta-Rosella Totally agree! This world is SO big and frikkin beautiful! <3 Remember Diana told me that it was 22ish 64x64 lots an some smaller ones and I haven't even used half of them yet so there is for sure a lot of room left for expanding :sweat_smile:

• PR Committee

Beautiful beautiful world! I think it really completes you and makes your stable whole. I love the colors, the view, the pastures. It looks so peaceful and serene. You are incredibly lucky!!! Best of luck! The youngsters look like a handful!

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words CANNOT express how excited I am about this update!!! First of all...your horses :drooling_face: You know I love these riding pictures from you and you did not disappoint! I don't think I could pick a favorite here, they are all so amazing. I love the feel of these pictures with the falling leaves and the warm color scheme, it definitely feels like fall! (My favorite season btw). These are so amazing. And THAT WORLD! Wow you are one lucky girl! That world is incredible and it suits your arenas and horses so well, I might just have to take a visit over to LMEC :wink: I love love love how clean and crisp everything looks!

Every time you update I get so excited I literally cannot stop smiling. I live for these updates <3

• rhooo luck ... i would love to have such a pretty world

• Hooooly... Gorgeous new land!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.