LMEC Stable Blog | October 17th - A XC day in October

• As you can see in the topic - I've finally managed to get myself an new fresh signature for 2017 after have been using same for a very long time ^^ I must amit that I REALLY love it! :heart_eyes:

To see the new one just look below here ^^

• your new signature is gorgeous, Girl :heart_eyes:

• @Jade-Nguyen said in LMEC Stable Blog | Jan 15th - New signature:

your new signature is gorgeous, Girl :heart_eyes:

Thank you so much, Jade! I really like it a lot by myself since it's clean and classy ^^

• Oh I love that signature! So classy!!

• Finally time for next update! ^^ This time I'm gonna show you one of our talented young horses and this time it will be SSE Fancy Dress a 7y/o hano mare, breeded by @Mandy-McAvoy thank you so much for her! <3 Fancy is sired by Mandy's stallion SSE Moody Blues and out of my own mare Scarlet O'Paradise REC and here she is! ^^

This pic was taken during an show jumping workout and halfway through it, Denise decided to take off the saddle from Fancy and take some jumps bareback to freshen up her seat and balance and she did it quite well since the jump is 1,4m high and Fancypants litterally flew over it as an piece of cake :heart_eyes:

alt text

thanks for visiting! <3

• Gorgeous edit! I would not dare to jump this without a saddle xD Or with one! ahaha

• Now that's an impressive jump! I'm personally not sure if I could make it with the saddle, not to tell about bareback (I was never good at jumping lol). And Fancy Dress is fancy indeed! I still dream about a SSE horse :heart:

• I love her coat it's so pretty. They did a great job going over that huge jump!! :heart_eyes: (Also I love her name)

• PR Committee

Oh my :O that certainly took some guts to do! She must have a lot of faith in Fancy and confidence to attempt that!

• AHHH That editing!!!! Amazing work as always!

• Your images are always so crisp and clean! Fancy and Denise look like they're in great form -- they must have great results after all this bareback jumping. :)

• @Lidija-Rotherford thank you! :) Yeah it's not a small jump that she does there but she's not afraid at all :p

@Daria-Burtseva All credit for her goes to @Mandy-McAvoy that breeded and made her for me <3 yeah it needs a lot of good balance to jump this high but when you made it, it feels great and I know since I've jumped this high irl but with saddle ofc and it was an amazing feeling after I cleared this impressive jump :heart_eyes:

@Zinnia-Arvi all credits for her coat, confo etc goes to Mandy that breed her for me ^^ and this was an piece of an cake for Denise since she uses to ride the most crazy and wildest horses (LMEC Contessa, My Fair Lady, Leeloo and Regina just to name some) in our stable otherwise xD

@Johanna-Masters yes! The obstacle is quite high for bareback jumping but it didn't scare Denise at all and she have fully trust in Fancy too since she know the mare very well and have trained her since she came home to us as a little filly so their bond is strong and Fancy trust fully in her and do whatever Denise wants her to do and she does it without hesitation <3

@Alice-Palmer thank you so much! <3

@Frida-Radtke aw..! Thanks a lot, Frida! ^^ yes Fancy is among the best of our younger show jumpers, she have now 109 pts in show jumping so she have herited a lot from both her parents and also have got a lot of help from Denise that have ridden her since she was broken in by age of 3 so they're an quite strong team and I hope that they will do great together in future too ^^

• It's always good to work on your seat and your balance, some of my riders might steal the idea some day ^^ Some of them likes to challenge themselves :slight_smile:

• I love this edit, it looks so crisp! The colors are so warm and Fancy is just stunning with those dapples! <3

• @Annie-Emerson exactly and if your seat and balance is good there is no need of saddle actually ;) Looking forward to see if some of your riders feels challenged by Denise and wants to try same thing :P

@Iris-Hammel Thank you so much! <3 and all credits for Fancy goes to @Mandy-McAvoy that breed her for me ^^

• Aww, look at Fancy Pants :heart_eyes: She seems to be in great shape nowadays, wow! And same goes for your rider, who manages to jump her without saddle! Thank you for all the credit, but all credit to you who present her in such a great way - she always seems so happy and healthy in your updates ^^Best of luck in the upcoming shows, I look forward to seeing more of lovely Fancy :two_hearts:

• @Mandy-McAvoy thank you so much for the lovely words <3 it really warms my heart to hear that from you ^^ Denise and Fancy have been really succesful in shows so far and have gained 109 pts so far and I really hope that it will continue this way in future too <3 :D

• Banned

WOW!! Your editing is very inspiring :heart_eyes: And your horses are magnificent! <3

• So many pretty horses! <3 i need a LMEC horse someday cough

• I just love your album, Christina! Your horses are one of my favourites around our community <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.