LMEC Stable Blog | October 17th - A XC day in October

• Gorgeous edit! I would not dare to jump this without a saddle xD Or with one! ahaha

• Now that's an impressive jump! I'm personally not sure if I could make it with the saddle, not to tell about bareback (I was never good at jumping lol). And Fancy Dress is fancy indeed! I still dream about a SSE horse :heart:

• I love her coat it's so pretty. They did a great job going over that huge jump!! :heart_eyes: (Also I love her name)

• PR Committee

Oh my :O that certainly took some guts to do! She must have a lot of faith in Fancy and confidence to attempt that!

• AHHH That editing!!!! Amazing work as always!

• Your images are always so crisp and clean! Fancy and Denise look like they're in great form -- they must have great results after all this bareback jumping. :)

• @Lidija-Rotherford thank you! :) Yeah it's not a small jump that she does there but she's not afraid at all :p

@Daria-Burtseva All credit for her goes to @Mandy-McAvoy that breeded and made her for me <3 yeah it needs a lot of good balance to jump this high but when you made it, it feels great and I know since I've jumped this high irl but with saddle ofc and it was an amazing feeling after I cleared this impressive jump :heart_eyes:

@Zinnia-Arvi all credits for her coat, confo etc goes to Mandy that breed her for me ^^ and this was an piece of an cake for Denise since she uses to ride the most crazy and wildest horses (LMEC Contessa, My Fair Lady, Leeloo and Regina just to name some) in our stable otherwise xD

@Johanna-Masters yes! The obstacle is quite high for bareback jumping but it didn't scare Denise at all and she have fully trust in Fancy too since she know the mare very well and have trained her since she came home to us as a little filly so their bond is strong and Fancy trust fully in her and do whatever Denise wants her to do and she does it without hesitation <3

@Alice-Palmer thank you so much! <3

@Frida-Radtke aw..! Thanks a lot, Frida! ^^ yes Fancy is among the best of our younger show jumpers, she have now 109 pts in show jumping so she have herited a lot from both her parents and also have got a lot of help from Denise that have ridden her since she was broken in by age of 3 so they're an quite strong team and I hope that they will do great together in future too ^^

• It's always good to work on your seat and your balance, some of my riders might steal the idea some day ^^ Some of them likes to challenge themselves :slight_smile:

• I love this edit, it looks so crisp! The colors are so warm and Fancy is just stunning with those dapples! <3

• @Annie-Emerson exactly and if your seat and balance is good there is no need of saddle actually ;) Looking forward to see if some of your riders feels challenged by Denise and wants to try same thing :P

@Iris-Hammel Thank you so much! <3 and all credits for Fancy goes to @Mandy-McAvoy that breed her for me ^^

• Aww, look at Fancy Pants :heart_eyes: She seems to be in great shape nowadays, wow! And same goes for your rider, who manages to jump her without saddle! Thank you for all the credit, but all credit to you who present her in such a great way - she always seems so happy and healthy in your updates ^^Best of luck in the upcoming shows, I look forward to seeing more of lovely Fancy :two_hearts:

• @Mandy-McAvoy thank you so much for the lovely words <3 it really warms my heart to hear that from you ^^ Denise and Fancy have been really succesful in shows so far and have gained 109 pts so far and I really hope that it will continue this way in future too <3 :D

• Banned

WOW!! Your editing is very inspiring :heart_eyes: And your horses are magnificent! <3

• So many pretty horses! <3 i need a LMEC horse someday cough

• I just love your album, Christina! Your horses are one of my favourites around our community <3

• @Ann-Salina Thank you so much for the lovely comments! ^^ <3 I hope thatI have more pics to upload and show you soon again, irl have been a little busy atm so it have been hard to actually sit down and edit but I hope that I'll get more time again soon :)

@Maria-Jones aw..! Thanks a lot! :D

@Luna-Andrews aaw..! ^^ thank you so much <3

• I tought that it was time to introduce our latest newcomer to our team ^^ She's very special and I'm so happy over that I got the opportunity to borrow her amazing sire to make this breeding come true and an massive thanks to @Daria-Burtseva that breed her for me <3 and with no further words, here she is!

Caramia HA
    alt text

She's an gorgeous 2y/o hanoverian filly sired by Call Me Casanova II BN and out of my own mare LMEC Contessa and with these amazing parents, we all here on LMEC have big hopes for her so it will be so exciting to see how it goes for her when she starts to compete when she's 4 y/o and she will compete in both show jumping and eventing <3 She's shown in our new indoor arena that have been renovated, and the handler is also her future rider Caroline that have been really succesful with other horses that she have taken under her wings so we all are sure that they will make success together :heart_eyes:

Here is also an studio picture with her adult confo too if some are really curious over how gorgeous she's as adult ^^

alt text

Thank you SO much Daria for this gorgeous girl! <3

• Aww, look at my girl! She is so happy at her new home, I really hope that she will do as well as her parents :heart:

• What a gorgeous lady <3

• what a pretty, young lady :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.