LMEC Stable Blog | October 17th - A XC day in October

• ohhh ohhh ohhh more riding pics!!! And featuring some of my boys!!! Admiral looks stunning as always, and my big boy Caetano he is such a tall and handsome stud! I love seeing them around your stable <3 and I must say Limited Edition is absolutely GORGEOUS as is Desireux! You know I love those white markings :smirk: So happy to see another update!! :-)

• @Shagaia-Nedja-ri Thank you! ^^ had so much fun when I took these pics can I tell you :D

@Michelle-Frohman <3 and you can be sure of that there will be more pics here and there from and now when I have a lovely world to take pics in and soon it's winter too = a lot of snowy pics :heart_eyes:

• PR Committee

I'm still thoroughly in love with Limited Edition (Eddy?) he's just so unique and that big pink muzzle too :heart_eyes: The soft lighting in the background just suits him so much taking a gentle ride before getting down to serious work

• I love these everyday pictures you post! Also, these stunning ponies make me drool each time I See them ❤️

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.