LMEC Stable Blog | September 27th - We have moved! <3

• Quinnie is so preatty :heart:

• Development Committee

Okay, so I'm a little late. I know I said I would check in here earlier too but you know me, I'm hopeless :') First of all, the beautiful pictures of Aviciia, Summerburst, Sansa and Highlight... Just wow. You know I loved Himla; She is exactly what I told you earlier, just heaven. :sparkling_heart: I'm speechless!  And the other ones, you know I love them. I've already said this a hundred times, I don't think I have to describe every single one of them because you already know how weak I am for your horses :see_no_evil:

And second, Quinnie. :sparkles: Lovely Quinnie with her rich, smooth, beautiful livery shade. You know I loved this picture; it looked awesome unedited too, but even more stunning with editing. I love, love the grassed you used and your blurring is perfection. And not to mention all the gorgeous tack! So well put together. I love the whole picture and the atmosphere in it. Just perfect <3

And I'm surprised no one has noticed that flashy bridle yet. I mean, double bridle? where did you get that :heart_eyes: :drooling_face: :laughing:

• The mood in the pciture is so brilliant! I looovee the summer vibes in it! :heart:

• Love this photo! It's so bright and summery <3 and wow, Quinnie is beautiful! she has such a sport build to her, the look of determination on that mare's face really make the photo

• @Jade-Nguyen Thank you! <3 I'm really happy with how the result went with this pic :heart_eyes: and Quiana is an perfect model too <3
    @Anna-Foster Thanks! ^^

@Ariadne-Waters You're definitiely not alone about being fond of dark rich colored liver chestnuts, that's why I have many of these :joy: :heart_eyes: I had really fun when I dressed up both Quinnie and Linnea and had an picture in my head how it should look from outfit to environments and this pic really nailed it :heart_eyes: Where in swededn did you visit when you was here? I'm living in middle of sweden but LMEC is placed in southern parts of this country since I wanted more open fields and more airy space so I can take pics like this a it will be more for sure ^^ and as spoke of idyllic pics, did you see my last update with these 4 girls? ;)

@Borja-Domecq Yes she is! :heart_eyes:

@Diana-Sæterbakken Haha aw :joy: <3 You're not alone about falling in love with those gems <3 I'm so happy with them, that they turned out so well and that I even nailed the first try with an silver coat - I had no idea how I succeed but I did it in some way xD Then the next summer pic with Quinnie, I think it's one of my best pics that I've taken with colors etc :heart_eyes:

and yes,I'm surprised as you are too, will be fun to see if someoe actually notice it later xD :sunglasses:

@Annalena-Voigt Thanks! :D I felt that too when I planned the pic, that it shows the top weather of an swedish summer in july month ^^

@Marquis-Moulin Thank you! <3 she's an gorgeous mare, even if she's quite young (turned 7 last month) she have had an incredible career so far and are at PSG in dressage and 2star in eventing and I can't wait to see how it goes for her in the highest levels :heart_eyes:

• How did I ever miss this blog?? :heart_eyes: Your pictures are incredible, so clean and smooth I love the atmosphere!

• :open_mouth: Your editing is so stunning! I absolutely love the way the grass came out, you know I love these in action pictures from you they are such a treat!! <3

• @Catriona-O'connolly Aw thank you! <3

@Michelle-Frohman I think it was first time actually that I used this grass, much because that it haven't really fit earlier but now it was spot on for this pic :heart_eyes: and thanks! <3

• Sometimes through our lives, we're getting to learn some lessons and promise ourselves to not do this again, ever :joy: and Amy taught an big lesson - do not never ever forget to security the extra lock at Lily (WEC Oblivion) stall door, or this will happen :joy:

alt text

Yes, Lily is our own Houdini and are a true pro to open her own (and other horses) barn door and until now it have worked fine, but now Amy have got an honorable guest in shape of Belle (WEC Orabelle) that we was lucky enough to borrow from @Diana-Sæterbakken (thank you so much! <3 ) to stay over in the barn due of the Hunter show. She's entried there and are gonna be competed by our newest rider Helene Lund, and Amy took in Lily from the pasture earlier due are planning to ride her after lunch, and did totally forget the extra lock at the bottom of her stall door and the results was this one = Lily escaped from her stall and decided to set her sister free :sweat_smile:

alt text

Those girls are really partners in crime and they're actually full siblings too xD so great minds thinks alike and both does really love food and Amy thay left the food bin open... Party time! did both girls tought and walked straight over there but luckily Amy came back short after and saw which mess she have caused and how dirty Belle was around her face after all food and when competing in hunting, a horse should be clean and tidy so it was just to wash her and get her clean before the ride to the competition :sweat_smile:

A little bonus pic with Belle and Helen in Handy class in the hunter show ^^

alt text

Thanks for visiting! <3

• Oh No Oblivion is such a naughty girl!!! And Belle was all to happy to join in on the antics when she broke free from her stall too lol, that is hilarious! Glad to see both these beautiful girls doing well! I always love to see siblings reunited! <3

• @Michelle-Frohman Haha yes xD Amy uses normally not to forget this extra lock but now she got a bit stressed due of Helene and Belle arriving and noticed that she reminded that she forgot something inside the house and was forced to run inside and forgot to fix the security lock at the bottom of the stalldoor :sweat_smile:

It does happen more or less every time Belle stands in her stall that the ordinary locker is open but she haven't managed to escape, until now xD

Will be so fun to see results from the show, but Belle and Helene did look really great together so we cross our fingers for some nice results :heart_eyes:

• @Christina-Lindblad said):

Sometimes through our lives, we're getting to learn some lessons and promise ourselves to not do this again, ever

Uh oh. :joy: Looks like somebody had to learn the hard way... Still, it might not have been much fun for Amy, but it looks like Lily and Belle had lots of fun! This is such a cute little story, Christina. I love being able to see little snapshots from the everyday activities at other stables.

I stayed in Mora, in Dalarna, for a few days, as well as central Stockholm. I actually drove in from Norway so saw some variation in the countryside- shady forests and big, still lakes turning into sprawling green plains and low hills. It was so beautiful and clean and just :heart: I had a wonderful stay; you're very lucky to live in the area! I really wanted to pop down to Skane and go to Gotland but I couldn't fit it in my schedule... :broken_heart: I'll just have to go back to Sweden again some time. ;)

• @Ariadne-Waters Haha yep and I can assure that she won't do that again :sweat_smile: but everything ended well anyways since Helene and Orabelle ended up as 2nd in the class in the show ^^

Oh! that's nice! :D I don't live quite far from Mora just a little bit over one hour by car (longer if winter) and you are there ^^ you should plan an visit in march since it's one of world most famous skii races "Vasaloppet" with goal in Mora that are scheduled to march 1st next year ^^ Skåne is really beautiful too, have been both east and west coast there and also even in Ystad, Simrishamn etc - really beautiful! and if you get chance, take a drive through Österlen - truly gorgeous nature!

Summer have been a really busy time for us here at LMEC, with several horses that have been retired recently and are soon-to-be ones so we have had an baby boom here litterally :heart_eyes: Both you @Callixta-Rosella an @Jade-Nguyen should have an BIG thank you for letting me borrow your studs and mares for this little bunch of gorgeous pixelbeans <3 so here they are! :heart_eyes: and also, if you're curious about their full pedigree etc, just click at X and the link will lead you to their respective mainsite profile :slight_smile:

alt text
    Swedish Warmblood mare | Dressage | Foxberry's Wensleydale x Isola CN | X
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Danish Warmblood stallion| Dressage | SSH Northwind x LMEC Lafayette Q | X
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Swedish Warmblood stallion | Eventing | Casiro Q x Black Hart PL | X
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Swedish Warmblood mare | Show Jumping | LMEC Lamborghini x Wild Honey PL | X
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    Swedish Warmblood mare | Show Jumping | Blazefury PL x LMEC Haute Couture | X
    alt text
    alt text

I hope that you like them as much as I do :heart_eyes: and thanks for visiting <3

• What a gorgeous horses! Btw greate names <3 Also love this lighting!

• Neeeeeeeexus <3 <3 <3

• Uuugghhh all of your horses are stunning :sob: But of course I have to choose a favorite and I must say, Bohemian Rhapsody is just gorgeous! Love the markings on her and Backstreet Boy :heart_exclamation:

• CHRISTINAAAAAAAAAAAA omg these pictures are absolutely amazing!! The arena...the horses...the sand... absolute perfection! Also Waikiki is absolutely stunning I can't even stand it!! I love them all. Your arena is amazing. I am so in love! I love these types of pics from you <3

• They are so stunning and i could stare at them for hours!! ❤️

• @Martha-Carter said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

What a gorgeous horses! Btw greate names <3 Also love this lighting!

Thank you! <3 The lightning is how it looks in game with my lightning mod and I absolutely love it too :heart_eyes:

@Ian-Salvatore Thank you! ^^

@Catriona-O'connolly said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

Uuugghhh all of your horses are stunning :sob: But of course I have to choose a favorite and I must say, Bohemian Rhapsody is just gorgeous! Love the markings on her and Backstreet Boy :heart_exclamation:

Thank you! <3 Bohemian is also one of my favourites too since I have an huge spot for dark flaxen livers :heart_eyes: but I do love all of them to pieces <3

@Michelle-Frohman said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

CHRISTINAAAAAAAAAAAA omg these pictures are absolutely amazing!! The arena...the horses...the sand... absolute perfection! Also Waikiki is absolutely stunning I can't even stand it!! I love them all. Your arena is amazing. I am so in love! I love these types of pics from you <3

Micheeeeeelle!! <3 <3 yes I'm so happy with how these pics turned out, had an plan how I wanted it to look and tried to catch their personalities and I think that I nailed it to perfection :heart_eyes: Credit for the arena goes to Dimitri actually, since this one was an participation prize for us that entried in affiliate hunter show ^^ But I can assure you since I fell so hard in love in this one, that it will be a lot more pics taken in there ;)

@Jade-Nguyen said in LMEC Stable Blog | August 23rd - Some new additions <3:

They are so stunning and i could stare at them for hours!! ❤️

<3 you're not alone about that for sure, and huge thanks to you again for letting me borrow your gorgeous stud as sire for Nexus <3

• PR Committee

I've been battling with the forum for the past ten minutes to get your pictures to load, but they were worth the effort :heart_eyes: I still adore those barn pictures, Lily and Orabelle look so happy with themselves getting an extra snack! In all fairness, they deserves that extra snack for all their prettiness :kissing:
    And you know how much I love the new foalies; it always makes me happy to see my own pixels mentioned in pedigrees and I know the foals will do so well with you. Waikiki looks so elegant and fancy with all the white on her legs but Blazefury's baby will forever be my favourite out of this group :heartbeat:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.