LMEC Stable Blog | Summer is finally here! <3

• Beautiful image, Christina! <3 Quinnie and Linnea look very smartly turned out indeed (Quinnie, particularly, looks absolutely stealable (have I mentioned my weakness for liver chestnuts?)... my favourite thing about it though is how evocative it is of my personal memories of Swedish summer. :relieved: Looks just as I remember it- lush, flat, green; endless sky above. And the sun is out! Perfect. Ahh, I feel like I might be back there. <3 I hope you'll make more idyllic shots like this!

• Quinnie is so preatty :heart:

• Development Committee

Okay, so I'm a little late. I know I said I would check in here earlier too but you know me, I'm hopeless :') First of all, the beautiful pictures of Aviciia, Summerburst, Sansa and Highlight... Just wow. You know I loved Himla; She is exactly what I told you earlier, just heaven. :sparkling_heart: I'm speechless!  And the other ones, you know I love them. I've already said this a hundred times, I don't think I have to describe every single one of them because you already know how weak I am for your horses :see_no_evil:

And second, Quinnie. :sparkles: Lovely Quinnie with her rich, smooth, beautiful livery shade. You know I loved this picture; it looked awesome unedited too, but even more stunning with editing. I love, love the grassed you used and your blurring is perfection. And not to mention all the gorgeous tack! So well put together. I love the whole picture and the atmosphere in it. Just perfect <3

And I'm surprised no one has noticed that flashy bridle yet. I mean, double bridle? where did you get that :heart_eyes: :drooling_face: :laughing:

• The mood in the pciture is so brilliant! I looovee the summer vibes in it! :heart:

• Love this photo! It's so bright and summery <3 and wow, Quinnie is beautiful! she has such a sport build to her, the look of determination on that mare's face really make the photo

• @Jade-Nguyen Thank you! <3 I'm really happy with how the result went with this pic :heart_eyes: and Quiana is an perfect model too <3
    @Anna-Foster Thanks! ^^

@Ariadne-Waters You're definitiely not alone about being fond of dark rich colored liver chestnuts, that's why I have many of these :joy: :heart_eyes: I had really fun when I dressed up both Quinnie and Linnea and had an picture in my head how it should look from outfit to environments and this pic really nailed it :heart_eyes: Where in swededn did you visit when you was here? I'm living in middle of sweden but LMEC is placed in southern parts of this country since I wanted more open fields and more airy space so I can take pics like this a it will be more for sure ^^ and as spoke of idyllic pics, did you see my last update with these 4 girls? ;)

@Borja-Domecq Yes she is! :heart_eyes:

@Diana-Sæterbakken Haha aw :joy: <3 You're not alone about falling in love with those gems <3 I'm so happy with them, that they turned out so well and that I even nailed the first try with an silver coat - I had no idea how I succeed but I did it in some way xD Then the next summer pic with Quinnie, I think it's one of my best pics that I've taken with colors etc :heart_eyes:

and yes,I'm surprised as you are too, will be fun to see if someoe actually notice it later xD :sunglasses:

@Annalena-Voigt Thanks! :D I felt that too when I planned the pic, that it shows the top weather of an swedish summer in july month ^^

@Marquis-Moulin Thank you! <3 she's an gorgeous mare, even if she's quite young (turned 7 last month) she have had an incredible career so far and are at PSG in dressage and 2star in eventing and I can't wait to see how it goes for her in the highest levels :heart_eyes:

• How did I ever miss this blog?? :heart_eyes: Your pictures are incredible, so clean and smooth I love the atmosphere!

• :open_mouth: Your editing is so stunning! I absolutely love the way the grass came out, you know I love these in action pictures from you they are such a treat!! <3

• @Catriona-O'connolly Aw thank you! <3

@Michelle-Frohman I think it was first time actually that I used this grass, much because that it haven't really fit earlier but now it was spot on for this pic :heart_eyes: and thanks! <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.